"Squeaky clean" cop suspended with pay for sexual allegations!

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Well, you know what you say, innocent until proven guilty. I am sure you want to give him the full benefit of the doubt before rushing to judgment.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Well, you know what you say, innocent until proven guilty. I am sure you want to give him the full benefit of the doubt before rushing to judgment.

Absolutely, if you reread my post you will notice, I said suspended, nowhere did I say convicted! :) I've searched the post and nowhere could I see where I've rushed to judgment.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Atoya Montague a scorned women..

Sounds to me like they had an affair, she wanted advancement and favor and he brushed her off..

She looks like an angry B*tch.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Hell with him where's Dudley Doright when you need him.:).
Sergeant Preston.

Heck, Kevin Vickers.

It's a shame when women and men who dedicate themselves to living up to and upholding the best traditions of the Force (whatever Force) have all their work undone by jerks.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Sergeant Preston.

Heck, Kevin Vickers.

It's a shame when women and men who dedicate themselves to living up to and upholding the best traditions of the Force (whatever Force) have all their work undone by jerks.

For years I've watched Tim Shields on the T.V. news and always felt admiration for him believing him to be the quintessential cop. Hopefully the allegations prove to be bullsh*t or I'm going to have to rethink my whole philosophy. There is very little worse than not being able to put a finger on one person you can trust. I now have to face the possibility if I can be wrong about him I can be wrong about Omar Khadr. Scary!

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Speculate all you want or make whatever judgements you want in the end the decision
will surprise all on both sides and no one will be happy. I don't necessarily think the
woman cop is a bad person or vindictive. Shields has more than one accusation I
understand. It doesn't make him guilty of anything but everyone has to sit up and pay
attention.
This will end up with those who think he's guilty and those who think he's not. The courts
and justice system are in such a state a lot of people won't believe the courts either way

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Speculate all you want or make whatever judgements you want in the end the decision
will surprise all on both sides and no one will be happy. I don't necessarily think the
woman cop is a bad person or vindictive. Shields has more than one accusation I
understand. It doesn't make him guilty of anything but everyone has to sit up and pay
attention.
This will end up with those who think he's guilty and those who think he's not. The courts
and justice system are in such a state a lot of people won't believe the courts either way

Sadly!

grumpydigger

Electoral Member
Mar 4, 2009
Kelowna BC
I started to call him little Timmy every time I saw him on the TV. There was just something about his pompous self-righteous attitude that rubbed me the wrong way.

My guess is there's a lot of skeletons in his closet.
I see retirement with full pension in his future.
Not bad considering,you and I would probably be put on the sexual offenders list

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I started to call him little Timmy every time I saw him on the TV. There was just something about his pompous self-righteous attitude that rubbed me the wrong way.

My guess is there's a lot of skeletons in his closet.
I see retirement with full pension in his future.
Not bad considering,you and I would probably be put on the sexual offenders list

Being pompous and self- righteous doesn't make a man a criminal.

grumpydigger

Electoral Member
Mar 4, 2009
Kelowna BC
Being pompous and self- righteous doesn't make a man a criminal.
No, but it makes you believe you can get away with things other people could not.
There's actually people that believe that all 400 of the RCMP women who are bringing suit are simply lying to get attention.
That means the rCMP recruited and trained these female officers and they're all incompetent liars not capable of being even in a position of trust

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
No, but it makes you believe you can get away with things other people could not.
There's actually people that believe that all 400 of the RCMP women who are bringing suit are simply lying to get attention.
That means the rCMP recruited and trained these female officers and they're all incompetent liars not capable of being even in a position of trust

I'll go out on a limb and guess 350 of them are telling the truth! A lot of cops are born controllers!