German police find lamb in a Munich brothel, and rescue it

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

BERLIN - German police detained a 25-year-old prostitute for keeping a three-week-old lamb named Birke as a pet in a Munich brothel, police said in a statement.

The woman was also briefly detained for drug possession - she and her lamb were discovered during a narcotics raid. Prostitution itself is legal in Germany. Keeping a lamb in a brothel evidently is not.

Police said the woman showed them a letter from veterinary authorities laying out the conditions in which a lamb should be raised. Those conditions did not include inside a brothel, so she was forbidden to keep the lamb, police said.

"The lamb was turned over to an animal protection group," the statement said. "During its short stay with police, the lamb felt comfortable and starting drinking from a bottle."

source: German police find lamb in a Munich brothel, and rescue it | Weird | News | Toro

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

BERLIN - German police detained a 25-year-old prostitute for keeping a three-week-old lamb named Birke as a pet in a Munich brothel, police said in a statement.

The woman was also briefly detained for drug possession - she and her lamb were discovered during a narcotics raid. Prostitution itself is legal in Germany. Keeping a lamb in a brothel evidently is not.

Police said the woman showed them a letter from veterinary authorities laying out the conditions in which a lamb should be raised. Those conditions did not include inside a brothel, so she was forbidden to keep the lamb, police said.

"The lamb was turned over to an animal protection group," the statement said. "During its short stay with police, the lamb felt comfortable and starting drinking from a bottle."

source: German police find lamb in a Munich brothel, and rescue it | Weird | News | Toro
was the lamb analed? :shock:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
My mum and brother were in Munich the other day.

After a few days in the Land of the Hun visiting all the Nazi touristy bits they crossed the border and visited Salzburg.

When they arrived, my brother said: "Look, mum. The writing on that street sign looks like German."

And my mum said: "That's because it IS German!"

And my brother said: "Is it?"

My mum replied: "Do you mean to tell me you didn't know they speak German in Austria?"

And my brother replied: "No, I didn't. I thought they spoke Austrian."

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
My mum and brother were in Munich the other day.

After a few days in the Land of the Hun visiting all the Nazi touristy bits they crossed the border and visited Salzburg.

When they arrived, my brother said: "Look, mum. The writing on that street sign looks like German."

And my mum said: "That's because it IS German!"

And my brother said: "Is it?"

My mum replied: "Do you mean to tell me you didn't know they speak German in Austria?"

And my brother replied: "No, I didn't. I thought they spoke Austrian."
The really funny part is you think Yanks are ignorant.