Teachers striking again on ON

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Well if McDonald's employees can make $15/hr... I expect many other folks with College and a University degree will be looking for a raise as well..

After all, if a uneducated burger flipper is worth $15/hr and guess everyone else should be getting a 33% raise too.

Next step, raise the price of food and services and the circle is complete..

Then we are all back to square one.. :lol:

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
And retired people on fixed income get the shaft................

Of course, like when they bailed out the banks and most retires lost their retirement investments a few years back..

Makes you just want to go postal on CEO's.. Dead Pool List of CEO's.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO7WPxZt63w

...at 10:25 mark for 1 minute.

Go ahead and try an sue, we will bury you with lawyers and fees..

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
Well if McDonald's employees can make $15/hr... I expect many other folks with College and a University degree will be looking for a raise as well..

After all, if a uneducated burger flipper is worth $15/hr and guess everyone else should be getting a 33% raise too.

Next step, raise the price of food and services and the circle is complete..

Then we are all back to square one.. :lol:
i don't know where this idea comes from that fast food workers don't deserve a livable wage. or that it's an easy job. just dealing with those annoying gluttonous customers is worth $15/hour alone.

fast food does well , really well, because of the employees that keep it running day in and day out. their industry produces massive profits and you're telling me they don't deserve a decent wage of 15 an hour? what horse****.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
After 3 months McDonalds pays $13 an hour, offers bennys, scholarships and management training. For a full timer that is $27, 248 gross a year. Well above being impoverished.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
i don't know where this idea comes from that fast food workers don't deserve a livable wage. or that it's an easy job. just dealing with those annoying gluttonous customers is worth $15/hour alone.

Well I can't speak from experience, like yourself.... but if you want a living wage, get an education, a trade or college degree, or better..

Flipping burgers is not suppose to be a career choice. It's suppose to be a stepping stone to bettering yourself.

$10/hr is a living wage.. in some parts of the country.

I wouldn't say it's a living wage in Los Angeles, or New York City.. I'd say fast food joints need to adjust their wages in places like that..

Hell, go get a Class 1 Drivers License, that's a trade.. Jobs start $23.48 or $26.51/hr