'Drunk' Aintree attendee knocks elderly man to the floor

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
'Drunk' Aintree attendee knocks elderly man to the floor

Onlookers gasp as 'drunk' Aintree attendee callously knocks elderly man to the floor causing an ambulance to be called.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcH-6oauZC4

He was bleeding and his teeth where on the floor!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
It's one of those modern things where me make much fuss about nothing and start condemning a person for committing a perceived, non-existent "crime".

By looking at the video it looks as though it was accidental. Rather than "callously knocking" the man onto the floor deliberately it looks as though he accidentally brushed against him, sending him toppling over.

If this was 20 years ago nobody would have made a big deal about it.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
oh he did it on purpose...he was just too drunk to understand what had happened as a result

later, if he is any kind of human being at all...he will feel humiliated

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
oh he did it on purpose...

Can you show me your evidence of that? To me it looks as though he did it accidentally, and I'm sure he did. He just drunkenly brushed against him. Also, the elderly man looks pretty drunk, too. It was an accident.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Can you show me your evidence of that?
yes, watch the video, he headed straight for him, and barely bumped him but the old guy is frail

he is so drunk he is completely unaware of the hurt he has caused, he is still giggling like a fool

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
yes, watch the video, he headed straight for him

Intending to walk by him by the looks of things.

and barely bumped him

He brushed by him. Rather than "callously" knock him over the man merely accidentally brushed against him, toppling him over.

but the old guy is frail

Frail? He looks drunk to me.

he is so drunk he is completely unaware of the hurt he has caused

Of course he's unaware of it. He doesn't realise he's knocked the drunken old man over. It was accidental.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Intending to walk by him by the looks of things.

He brushed by him. Rather than "callously" knock him over the man merely accidentally brushed against him, toppling him over.

Frail? He looks drunk to me.

Of course he's unaware of it. He doesn't realise he's knocked the drunken old man over. It was accidental.

an interesting observation and conclusion...incorrect on all counts but interesting none the less

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
an interesting observation and conclusion...incorrect on all counts but interesting none the less

I've seen the video countless times and the man clearly ACCIDENTALLY knocks the old fellow over. It was NOT a deliberate act and you can CLEARLY see that he accidentally brushed past the man just enough to send him toppling over.

The old fellow also looks like he's had ten too many. Rather than "frail" as you called him the old fellow looks decidedly rat-arsed.

There is atrend nowadays amongst certain members of society of making mountains of molehills and showing needless faux outrage. People get drunk at Aintree all the time (most of the drunkards making prats of themselves are women nowadays) and had this occurred 20 years ago nobody would have batted an eyelid. It is just two drunkards accidentally colliding with each other. But because the incident occurred in 2015 we immediately exaggerate the whole scenario, using silly phrases like "callously pushing the frail old man over" and making a victim out of a man who is clearly as drunk as the man who accidentally toppled him over. Western society was so much more grown up in the old days.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I've seen the video countless times and the man clearly ACCIDENTALLY knocks the old fellow over. It was NOT a deliberate act and you can CLEARLY see that he accidentally brushed past the man just enough to send him toppling over.

The old fellow also looks like he's had ten too many. Rather than "frail" as you called him the old fellow looks decidedly rat-arsed.

There is atrend nowadays amongst certain members of society of making mountains of molehills and showing needless faux outrage. People get drunk at Aintree all the time (most of the drunkards making prats of themselves are women nowadays) and had this occurred 20 years ago nobody would have batted an eyelid. It is just two drunkards accidentally colliding with each other. But because the incident occurred in 2015 we immediately exaggerate the whole scenario, using silly phrases like "callously pushing the frail old man over" and making a victim out of a man who is clearly as drunk as the man who accidentally toppled him over. Western society was so much more grown up in the old days.
here's what I find interesting regarding your observation...first, you make the assumption that the old guy is drunk...he has barely moved in the video until he gets pushed so you have assumed and concluded here...why would that be...well because you have chosen to defend the beef cake...since from a factual stand point he is clearly drunker than a lord, can barely stay up right and did knock the old man over, you now need to place them on equal terms...thus the old man is drunk

next: ratarsed or not he is frail compared to the big boy

so you too are assuming and exaggerating... it's just a matter of sides really if one is inclined to take sides

if it had happened 100 years ago instead of today or 20 years ago no one might have even helped the old guy...we've evolved...well, some have...you know that adage...we do the best we can for where we are...some people just aren't very far...I don't think anyone actually made a big deal out of it...he headed right for the old boy...he's a big beef cake of a guy...the old man is little and frail...did he think in his drunken brain fog "let's mess this little guy up"? ... no he didn't...

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
yes, watch the video, he headed straight for him, and barely bumped him but the old guy is frail

he is so drunk he is completely unaware of the hurt he has caused, he is still giggling like a fool
The giggling fool is the guy holding the phone taking the video.....since you can still hear the giggling when the drunk is a hundred feet away.
Gawd do I hate those vertical videos!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The giggling fool is the guy holding the phone taking the video.....since you can still hear the giggling when the drunk is a hundred feet away.

Also, much of the ending of the video has been cut out.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007

is that who is laughing...it's a contagious laugh...

I'm gonna post some vertical videos and pics just for you

Also, much of the ending of the video has been cut out.
what did they cut out?