Sigma Alpha Epsilon

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well, U of OK expelled the leaders of the SAE frat chant. I have to object to this measure on two grounds. . .

1. As a public institution, U of OK is subject to the First Amendment, and cannot punish speech.

2. I really wanted those morons to stay on campus where the football team could get at them.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
the two pasty hipsters behind Sherman Klump are trying their darnedest to rebuild the liberal OEM racial harmony. it's all good again.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The good news for the two kids expelled is that I hear Ferguson PD needs a couple of officers. They'd fit right in to the culture there.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Maybe they can get shot in the face too for the heinous racial crime of 'standing around' doing nothing.
Or maybe they can kill a 12-year-old boy for playing with a toy gun. Wouldn't that be great? Or strangle a man for selling cigarettes! Or even gun down a man for buying a toy gun at WalMart!

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Mainstream media and social media is responsible for this propaganda war on caucasians.

Caucasians are killed by police as well but it never makes it to the news as a racial crime.

I watched a Chris Rock comedy show and he used the N word and a derogatory word on caucasian "Cracker" and that's OK

Racism exists in all ethnic communities even in the highly religious afro community does this mean that Jesus taught racism?

Everybody needs to lay down their swords and accept each other as equals if it does not happen soon civil war is on the horizon and that is when we all lose.

Last edited:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
And here I thought SAE was just a bunch of federal nazis who dictated what went into our motor oil,...:roll:

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
Mainstream media and social media is responsible for this propaganda war on caucasians.

Caucasians are killed by police as well but it never makes it to the news as a racial crime.

I watched a Chris Rock comedy show and he used the N word and a derogatory word on caucasian "Cracker" and that's OK

Racism exists in all ethnic communities even in the highly religious afro community does this mean that Jesus taught racism?

Everybody needs to lay down their swords and accept each other as equals if it does not happen soon cival war is on the horizon and that when we all lose.

I know what you mean, I couldn't even find the right size khakis at my local Macys. #whitepeopleproblems

Well, U of OK expelled the leaders of the SAE frat chant. I have to object to this measure on two grounds. . .

1. As a public institution, U of OK is subject to the First Amendment, and cannot punish speech.

2. I really wanted those morons to stay on campus where the football team could get at them.
False, they represent the school and if the school thinks that SAE is giving them a negative representation it's in their best interests to shut them down.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I know what you mean, I couldn't even find the right size khakis at my local Macys. #whitepeopleproblems

False, they represent the school and if the school thinks that SAE is giving them a negative representation it's in their best interests to shut them down.
They represent the school? How? Are they employees?

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
SAE has now brought a Law Suit against the University of Oklahoma for its imposition of group punishment for one irresponsible act by a couple of drunk feshman frat boys.

The University President, David Boren, is representative of the type of bureaucratic farts that now inhabit the senior administrations of large universities.. subject to the dictates of politically correct orthodoxy.. and utterly lacking in any sense of moderation, balance, justice, restraint.. when an opportunity exists to step a soap box and make a fool of himself to impose a mass condemnation and punishment in support of the 'cause'..

Had this been a black student using the 'n' word as a part of the ethnic patter amongst African Americans, threatening violence against police or other deemed 'oppressors'.. he would have protected it as a 'Free Speech'. These, after all, are part of a 'designated victim group' and special rules apply.. as do blanket labeling of systemic 'racism' to anything that might have been some minor aberration ex any pattern of behaviour, by the individuals or the organization.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
SAE has now brought a Law Suit against the University of Oklahoma for its imposition of group punishment for one irresponsible act by a couple of drunk feshman frat boys.
Or maybe some former members of SAE are considering a lawsuit against U of OK.

The former members of Oklahoma University’s disbanded Sigma Alpha Epsilon chapter are considering a lawsuit against the school, according to statements from the fraternity’s newly retained attorney, Stephen Jones.
The SAE chapter was closed and kicked off campus this week after a student group published a video depicting some of the frat’s members participating in a racist chant. Two of its members were also expelled for what university president David Boren called their “leadership role in leading a racist and exclusionary chant.”
The chapter, Jones told KTUL, is still considering its legal options, which could include action against Boren himself. After the video emerged online, Boren held a lengthy news conference at which he condemned the fraternity members involved in the chant.
OU’s Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity may sue the university - The Washington Post

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
You're dumb. They were literally chanting for the hanging of "******s". Clear incitement of violence and blatant hate speech.

Any other halfwit like coldbrain want to defend the KKK?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You're dumb. They were literally chanting for the hanging of "******s". Clear incitement of violence and blatant hate speech.
Hate speech ain't illegal in Oklahoma.

Seriously, as much fun as I'm having with this one, there are serious questions about the legality of Boren's actions in expelling the two students. It's a First Amendment issue. By the way, Boren's stated grounds were that the students "created a hostile environment," which means that he's going with an equal educational opportunity argument.