Turkey Police detaining suspect who may have helped 3 UK girls join ISIS.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
More scumbaggery by Harpo and his gang of thugs. Also proves what I have been saying all along that ISIS is a western fronted mercenary group creating havoc to justify more reasons attack and to bomb the ME.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_lN1fPfBkU#t=62

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
It's a brilliant guarrila plan to have all extremist unwillingly expose themselves.
Why is it you think we are getting so many arrest lately. :) :)

It's brilliant ;)

If ISIS is just a big fake to expose enemies of America, to send them somewhere there is no problem for us to kill them this is bloody brilliant. :)

If our government are that good. My hats off. I congratulate you.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
It's a brilliant guarrila plan to have all extremist unwillingly expose themselves.
Why is it you think we are getting so many arrest lately. :) :)

It's brilliant ;)

If ISIS is just a big fake to expose enemies of America, to send them somewhere there is no problem for us to kill them this is bloody brilliant. :)

If our government are that good. My hats off. I congratulate you.
You really don't have a clue, do you? All the bombing and killing the west is doing over there, is not ISIS but Syrian and Iraqi citizens and infrastructure. We are not there to end a reign of terror, we are there to create one.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
You really don't have a clue, do you? All the bombing and killing the west is doing over there, is not ISIS but Syrian and Iraqi citizens and infrastructure. We are not there to end a reign of terror, we are there to create one.

Good, keep killing them. I hope we slaughter them all, they aren't our Allies.

It's war, It's been happening since humans have been humans. It's perfectly natural.

If they were strong enough they would be doing the same to us.

It's a dog eat dog world, and I'm going to enjoy every moment of my life being top dog.

If you want to waist you're life as a bleeding hart crying foul and defending you're enemy who if he could, would slaughter us all, without mercy.

Then be my guest. I don't give a fu€k about any other humans the Canadians and our allies. Everyone else can die.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Cause we have to weed out the weeds, so that the stronger humans can continue to have room to breed.

That's why humans have always had war.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Turkey actually doing something? Surprising. They seemed to enjoy just sitting back being spectators.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
More scumbaggery by Harpo and his gang of thugs. Also proves what I have been saying all along that ISIS is a western fronted mercenary group creating havoc to justify more reasons attack and to bomb the ME.
A conspiracy theorist who sees what his blurry mind wants to see in a newspaper article...
From the article....
Some Turkish media accounts suggested the detained person may have been a Canadian citizen or from Canada. CBC News has confirmed this is not the case. The suspected individual is neither a Canadian citizen nor a Canadian Security Intelligence Service employee, CBC News has learned.
I would guess that the "Liberal" CBC is now part of the conspiracy.

Don't you forget to check behind every tree around your trailer for footprints.....CISIS may just be keeping an eye on you....

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Canadian government can't even balance a budget, I'm surprised you think they can execute such a complex hoax. :) :) :) :)

If they can then I'm really amazed at their ability. Bravo CSIS .

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Canadian government can't even balance a budget, I'm surprised you think they can execute such a complex hoax. :) :) :) :)

If they can then I'm really amazed at their ability. Bravo CSIS .
The Canadian government couldn't organize a picnic. Bureaucrats run the show. Politicians are only their to entertain the sheeple.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Turkey Says Spy who Helped British Teens is Syrian National — Naharnet
Canadian spy said to be detained in Turkey for helping British teens join ISIS |
Are Canadians still calling in air-strikes in Iraq?

PressTV-Iraq airstrike kills 22 army soldiers

. . . and I'm going to enjoy every moment of my life being top dog.

If you want to waist you're life as a bleeding hart crying foul and defending you're enemy who if he could, would slaughter us all, without mercy.
All your hard work seems to have led you here as a place you can vocalize those opinions. With any luck you live in a mixed community and that will keep you a shut-in most of the time.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It's like giving the girls an +A on their resume for running the warehouses where the black-market items pass through. Who better to speak to British accented ISIS leaders? I wonder which agency has been doing the gathering at home, the 'come to Canada where you can be randomly shunned and persecuted'?
It certainly makes full-time employment in a location that is about to experience some giant leaps forward as far as women's rights in the public sector goes.
As in most wars, it is the teachers and other community leaders that are killed off by the 'invaders' and in this case that would leave bare-foot refugees as being the people who suddenly have a mansion to move into. The part that gets changes is the 'orders' doesn't come from NATO players it comes from the new seat of the UN who should move closer to the 'action'.

Is a police informant an employee of the police????
some people would stretch things and accept it as fact.....:roll:
Taxable income skips would say it was 'employment'. Just not the best retirement plan. That being said a list of 'special deductions' should be available since it is 'self-employed' and it does have a reference number even if it is 'chicken little 337'

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
As soon as Harpo's Bill C-51 House Government Bill - Bill C-51 - First Reading (41-2) passes opinions will be considered a terrorist act.

Justin seems to be going along with the Cons on this one.........

Justin Trudeau’s Liberals had hoped to stickhandle their way past Stephen Harper’s sweeping new anti-terror bill. The strategy could backfire.

It could backfire because it contradicts everything Trudeau claims to stand for.

The Liberal leader likes to present himself as a fresh, new face ready to rescue Canada from the mean-spirited fear-mongering of Prime Minister Stephen Harper.

Yet he and his party have pledged to vote for a Conservative anti-terror bill that epitomizes everything Trudeau finds wrong with Harperism.

Even weirder is the fact that the Liberals admit the bill they plan to support is fundamentally flawed.

As Trudeau acknowledged to a University of British Columbia audience last week, Bill C-51 is so broad in its scope that it could treat even pipeline protesters as threats to national security.

But he said he’d vote for it anyway — on the hope that it might be amended later.

Reid Morton, a former CSIS director, said on the same radio show that the government must prove why security services need new powers.

“There is certainly, very clearly room for improvement,” he said.

Privacy Commissioner Daniel Therrien, in a brief to the Commons public safety committee, writes that measures in Bill C-51 requiring government agencies to share information with the security forces cast far too wide a net.

Among other things, he writes, the bill would give Ottawa’s 17 security agencies “virtually limitless power to monitor . . . and profile ordinary Canadians.”

Therrien, a former assistant deputy minister for public safety, has been accused by critics of being too close to the security apparatus. He’s worked on the dark side.

Yet even he doesn’t like Bill C-51.

Not many experts do. The longer it is exposed to scrutiny, the more politically problematic it becomes.

The public may support the bill this week. But will that support be there a month from now?

more The Star