Umm...

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Police seek Ohio man who's been pooping on cars

For the past three years, residents of a quiet Akron, Ohio, neighborhood say they've been terrorized by a man defecating on cars and even children's front yard toys. But early Wednesday, a diligent neighbor who set up a time-lapse camera managed to catch the suspect with his pants down — and turned over the photographic evidence to police.

Akron authorities have released the image of the so-called "Bowel Movement Bandit," who they say has pooped on at least 19 parked cars in driveways in the city's Castle Homes neighborhood.

The resident who set up the camera told NBC affiliate WKYC that the suspect has struck the family's car at least eight times since the fall. "I was questioning my son: Who do you have mad at you?" said the resident, who did not want to be named. "People were pointing fingers all over the place."

Another resident pooh-poohed the man's behavior as disturbing and bizarre. "My mother-in-law walked out of our house one day, and the kids' front-yard slide had to be sanitized," Rob Brunson told WKYC.

He added that neighbors have been playing the "blame game" for months, casting suspicions on one another. But the photograph of the suspect in the act has relieved residents and offered a break in the case.

"The photo shows this guy bent over on the hood, pants to ankles defecating on the car," Akron police Lt. Rick Edwards told the station. "We need to know who this person is."

Akron, Ohio, Police Seek Man Who Defecated on Cars 19 Times - NBC News

there was some wanker in the UK somewhere was doing this in chimneys once upon a time. not as stupid as throwing a muffin at someone but jeez.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Terrorized? really? They'd fit in well here at CC
yeah I picked up on the drama mamma comment too...terrorized, like we have an idea of what that means when referring to someone pooping on our 40 thousand dollar cars :roll:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
What a douchebag. What mental hiccup causes someone to, not once, not twice, but many many times think pooping on things is acceptable? He better have some kind of mental disability, cause that might, depending on the disability, be the only plausible excuse one could hope to have.

too weird. too too weird.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
What a douchebag. What mental hiccup causes someone to, not once, not twice, but many many times think pooping on things is acceptable? He better have some kind of mental disability, cause that might, depending on the disability, be the only plausible excuse one could hope to have.

too weird. too too weird.

I assume there is some kind of mental illness/compulsive fetishist that fits this behaviour, but I am not Googling that one. 8O

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I assume there is some kind of mental illness/compulsive fetishist that fits this behaviour, but I am not Googling that one. 8O

no, I wouldn't recommend such a search...Although I knew a girl who was paid to...uh, nevermind