Calgary imam declares ‘fatwa’ on ISIS

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
To little to late, I will never accept Muslims kindly in my community as I did in the pass. You're not welcome here go away!

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Big deal !!

Means absolutley nothing. The Imams that didn't sign is because they secretly want Canada to be an Islamic state.,

Muslims should learn that actions here always means a lot more than words.
So you can see that there are no Canadian muslims eager to join the Canadian military to fight ISIS, but you do see a lot of Canadian muslims leaving Canada to go fight with ISIS.

So where do you really think the muslim alligence lies??

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
Do we get Muslim Candy stripers, Muslim Girl scouts, Muslim Cheer leaders, etc if we be nice? They can leave the scarf on.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Calgary imam declares ‘fatwa’ on ISIS

Calgary imam declares ‘fatwa’ on ISIS and denounces the terrorist group’s efforts to recruit Canadians | National Post

Will this type of action work to eliminate ISIS if it catches on internationally?

What do you think?

Interesting find Liberalman

I wonder if the Imam is going to be safe?

Based on what we have seen to date, I'd wager that he now has a target firmly painted on his back

Do we get Muslim Candy stripers, Muslim Girl scouts, Muslim Cheer leaders, etc if we be nice? They can leave the scarf on.

Maybe the solution here is to have a strict limit on the total amount of sqft of material (ie clothing) that the cheerleaders can wear... If they chose to apply that to headgear, so be it, but that amount gets deducted from the balance of the uniform

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Big deal !!

Means absolutley nothing. The Imams that didn't sign is because they secretly want Canada to be an Islamic state.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
"You are either against the terrists or you are agin us." - Shrub. Harpo must have gone to a Bush league school. To show how successful the terror campaign is going, I got a red from a true believer for saying there is a better chance of being killed by a moose than a "terrist". My gawd the sheeple must be peeing their pants in their closets. Man, if you are going to live in fear, you are already dead.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Big deal !!

Means absolutley nothing. The Imams that didn't sign is because they secretly want Canada to be an Islamic state.,

Muslims should learn that actions here always means a lot more than words.
So you can see that there are no Canadian muslims eager to join the Canadian military to fight ISIS, but you do see a lot of Canadian muslims leaving Canada to go fight with ISIS.

So where do you really think the muslim alligence lies??

It was a Muslim who alerted the police to the Toronto 18. What I see is an ignorant bigot who only wants to hate. Don't let the facts get in the way of your bigotry. And for f_ck sake, pick up a dictionary.