Some people are just plain stupid!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
www.youtube.com/watch?v=valbjJHmyDI

Is there anything you do not know,you need to soften up a bit,wait for the rest of the story.

The family brought the product into Canada illegally that killed the child and almost killed the rest.

Sorry, but I don't find that responsible as a parent and don't think they should have custody of the other children..

The pesticide that killed an eight-month-old girl and sent four other children to hospital in critical condition was brought to Canada illegally from Pakistan to rid the family's Fort McMurray apartment of bedbugs, says the children's aunt.
The mother had placed phosphine tablets around last Tuesday, with the children beginning to show signs of illness Saturday afternoon, said Shazia Yarkhan.

The parents took the children to hospital Sunday.

Phosphine, a controlled substance in Canada normally used as an pesticide, was found in an unmarked container in the home, said Brad Grainger, deputy chief of regional emergency services.

It had been brought into the country illegally.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Wet lung drowning is caused by water aspiration

Like chlorine and bleach mixture

Noooooo. You're thinking mustard gas. Chlorine and ammonia.

Phosine is a nerve agent. It blocks the chemical that stops a nerve cell from firing after a signal is sent. It makes the nerve keep firing the same signal. Wicked convulsions and seizures would be how death comes about.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Noooooo. You're thinking mustard gas. Chlorine and ammonia.

Phosine is a nerve agent. It blocks the chemical that stops a nerve cell from firing after a signal is sent. It makes the nerve keep firing the same signal. Wicked convulsions and seizures would be how death comes about.

So you would basically down in your own vomit.

I had Wet lung after gassed once and the hospital put me on oxygen. I tried to leave, and they wouldn't let me.. I hate hospitals.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What "rest"? Woman brings in illegal substance from Pakistan to kill bugs and kills a child! Get the rest of the story? I don't think so!

Sad thing is, she could have bought a five lb bag of diatomaceous earth for $20 which does in insects without any chemicals or harm to anything or one but insects.

5lb is a lifetime supply.

So you would basically down in your own vomit.
With mustard gas it would be fluids not vomit.

A cholinesterase inhibitor will as in the last post make a nerve keep firing. How can I put it? When the brain sends a signal to make the heart pump once it then releases a chemical to stop the signal. When poisoned the brain would send the signal several times without canceling making the heart receive multiple and rapidly repeating signals putting it into a painful defibrillation..