Why do we continue to hear about Allan Schoenborn?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Allan Schoenborn, child killer, appears before B.C. Review Board - British Columbia - CBC News

These continuous news flashes about Allan Schoenborn are getting a little tiresome. What's really disturbing is the humming and hawing about whether he should be released. NO, NEVER! Do we have absolute f**king idiots in charge of these people? Hasn't he destroyed enough lives, including those still living in fear. When you murder children you have no rights, PERIOD. Keep him behind bars, out of sight and out of mind! I sometimes think the media are a bunch of addle brains!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Allan Schoenborn, child killer, appears before B.C. Review Board - British Columbia - CBC News

These continuous news flashes about Allan Schoenborn are getting a little tiresome. What's really disturbing is the humming and hawing about whether he should be released. NO, NEVER! Do we have absolute f**king idiots in charge of these people? Hasn't he destroyed enough lives, including those still living in fear. When you murder children you have no rights, PERIOD. Keep him behind bars, out of sight and out of mind! I sometimes think the media are a bunch of addle brains!

You should take the time to learn about the legal system.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

He's not behind bars. He's in a psychiatric institution, Riverview. It would be far better if he was behind bars with a life sentence. Unfortunately, he's not. Family is very concerned that if he is ever released that he will go after the childrens Mother.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The legal system in this country rarely does the right thing though it does
something. This guy should never get out of where ever he is he is a real
danger to his former partner and the community He needs to remain out of
sight and out of mind

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Who??

first time I heard his name..