Progressive goes nuts, kills 3

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It didn't take them long to kill the Muslim slant eh Walter? Gun down a family over a parking issue and no other issues involved.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
It didn't take them long to kill the Muslim slant eh Walter? Gun down a family over a parking issue and no other issues involved.

The deceased happen to live next to an a-s-s-hole and apparently at least 1 owned a car. The victims happened to be Muslim.

If the victims were black do you think it would be best to riot and burn Raleigh to the ground?

Sometimes things are just about stupid s-h-I-t like parking.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Ok. I missed that part of the story.

3 Muslims Killed In Possible Hate-Crime In Chapel Hill, N.C. | Press 42

I hope North Carolina has the death penalty and Craig Stephen Hicks is convicted and put at the front of the line.

Muslim victims were recently seen providing free dental & food supplies to the poor & homeless.

Of course when they do talk about this shooting they'll say this white guy was a "lone wolf" with "mental health issues"

Craig Stephen Hicks is a Atheist Fanatic and killed those student in a Racist Hate filled rage.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
3 Muslims Killed In Possible Hate-Crime In Chapel Hill, N.C. | Press 42

I hope North Carolina has the death penalty and Craig Stephen Hicks is convicted and put at the front of the line.

Muslim victims were recently seen providing free dental & food supplies to the poor & homeless.

Of course when they do talk about this shooting they'll say this white guy was a "lone wolf" with "mental health issues"

Craig Stephen Hicks is a Atheist Fanatic and killed those student in a Racist Hate filled rage.

The links I had read prior all solely mentioned the parking infraction with a footnote the victim's were Muslim. Definite reminder that the news one gets is always filtered and shaped prior to ones reading.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Progressive goes nuts, kills 3

(progressive) shooter!!! :mrgreen:

His Facebook profile also listed several gun-themed pages among his "likes," including a page called "hypocrisy and stupidity of gun control advocates."

Back in 2011, Hicks posted his reaction to the Tucson, Arizona shooting in which 22-year-old Jared Lee Loughner killed six people and wounded 11 others, including former Rep. Gabby Giffords (D-AZ).

"I guess after the horrible tragedy early this week in Arizona, all Glock pistols will officially be labeled 'assault weapons,'" he wrote. "While I never cared for Glocks personally, it stinks that anyone would blame a firearm rather than the operator of such firearm for such a terrible act. I think I'll start blaming McDonalds for my weight problem, Christianity for the Ku Klux Klan, and Islam for terrorism."

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
(progressive) shooter!!! :mrgreen:

His Facebook profile also listed several gun-themed pages among his "likes," including a page called "hypocrisy and stupidity of gun control advocates."

Back in 2011, Hicks posted his reaction to the Tucson, Arizona shooting in which 22-year-old Jared Lee Loughner killed six people and wounded 11 others, including former Rep. Gabby Giffords (D-AZ).

"I guess after the horrible tragedy early this week in Arizona, all Glock pistols will officially be labeled 'assault weapons,'" he wrote. "While I never cared for Glocks personally, it stinks that anyone would blame a firearm rather than the operator of such firearm for such a terrible act. I think I'll start blaming McDonalds for my weight problem, Christianity for the Ku Klux Klan, and Islam for terrorism."
Here are his likes. Tell everyone this is not a progressive's like page.
https://www.facebook.com/craig.hicks.967/likes?pnref=lhc

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Yep.

Outrageous.

good on ya, Colpy! At least you're not playing Walter's "Progressive Card"! So sad, Walter... so sad!

oh wait... guns don't kill people, parking disputes kill people!

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
We all know if the shooter was a member of the GOP or a Tea Party advocate this story would be headlining the MSM for days.