Nearly 10,000 evacuated as unexploded WWII bomb found near Berlin

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Nearly 10,000 evacuated as unexploded WWII bomb found near Berlin

Over 9,700 people living near the central train station in the German city of Potsdam, which borders southwest Berlin, were evacuated on Wednesday morning, as a 250-kg US bomb from the Second World War was found, local media reported. Despite being good news for children who were let off school, the bomb disposal caused problems for traffic in the restricted area. “The detonating fuse is not in the best condition. If engineers don't manage to remove it, the bomb will be destroyed with a controlled blast,” a police spokesperson said, as cited by RIA-Novosti. Over 2 million bombs during WWII dropped on Germany, and some 20 percent remain unexploded.

source: Germany: 10,000 evacuated after World War II bomb found - World - NZ Herald News

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Excellent record for the 40s. Good enough to win, anyhow.
Take a good look around, 70 years later and tell me how much better off North America is after dropping it's isolation from European **** (about 1900)
ISIS burying something and stumble on it?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Take a good look around, 70 years later and tell me how much better off North America is after dropping it's isolation from European **** (about 1900)
Heck, you're preaching to the choir. I always said we shouldn't even have gotten into the European war. (By "we" I mean the United States. I understand that when the Crown whistles, Canadians line up to die without question.) We could have let the Europeans work out their millennia-old grudges and been perfectly OK trading with whoever came out on top.

ISIS burying something and stumble on it?
All mimsy were the borogoves, and the mome raths outgrabe.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
THIS should be fun.
Why would making Dresden look like a marshmallow roast be 'fun'? Oh wait, your postal code explains everything.

Having fun so far? ( I edited out the fun part before I posted it btw so it isn't like there wasn't one.
Another day just like the last 2143, but who's counting? I am so confused this morning I can't even find the 'bad Russian' thread yet, I really wish you guys would keep the smear threads near the top.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
All mimsy were the borogoves, and the mome raths outgrabe.
First you want the fun to start and then you act like you are wearing a ball-gag, . . . never mind, probably a two ball-gag anyway. How is ES anyway, you guys are starting to act like twins.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Oh come on Post the fun..
Translated or in Russian? I couldn't find the 'bad Russian' thread and then I gave you guys **** in general for not having the smear threads near the top.
Here ya go, bad Russians of the day. They could probably set up a cell phone service with that name to rival 'Skype', no dialing required as it allready knows the most likely person to be called given call history and time and location. Russian like drivers for instance, after the braking pressure reaches a certain point you can pick up your cell and it will automatically connect to all the cars in a 10yd radian of you.
To show I can be critical of Russians if they had packed the packages sideways the gaps wold be smaller so an extra layer could be added, nothing weird other than my wife insisted on moving more than 2x a year, every year.
Now the one looking for fun has quit smiling and you should be sorry you asked (if you aren't) and I haven't even poured my 2nd cup yet. Muslims would be doing the same if it wasn't for the bullets whizzing by. The 2nd pic is meant to get under your skin enough that you bp rises just enough that the tinnitus ring turn into a drum beat, or is that with a drum-beat.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Logorrhea's fun.

I'm thinking we have a great future together. It's early days yet, but so far it's a dream romance.
You guys throw out the plans and I say what part of it is 'less that perfect'.
One question, if our pockets end up getting fatter, is that at the same rate for everybody or would you treat me like radio-man? sniff.

For what they dropped on ISIS they haven't gotten very good returns.

Coalition Drops Nearly 5,000 Bombs On ISIS | 93.1 WIBC

She has a valid work permit and passport I assume or is that part of the 'fun package' with the 'undocumented' hiding in the (okay, your) basement.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You guys throw out the plans and I say what part of it is 'less that perfect'.
One question, if our pockets end up getting fatter, is that at the same rate for everybody or would you treat me like radio-man? sniff.

For what they dropped on ISIS they haven't gotten very good returns.

Coalition Drops Nearly 5,000 Bombs On ISIS | 93.1 WIBC

She has a valid work permit and passport I assume or is that part of the 'fun package' with the 'undocumented' hiding in the (okay, your) basement.
Figgery wonka bargafreem gloopish arexofram snigwapple.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Caption Competition

David Cameron: "We didn't let those oiks from the local comprehensive beat us when I played for the Eton team in the Berkshire Schools Chess League and I won't let that bloody Russkie beat me either."

Hollande: "Ou est mon drapeau blanc?"

Obama: "Hey, guys. Where are the baskets at either end?"

Merkel (with flecks of spittle): "Hast du kranskenschanken! Verbeiten arschloch snickelgruber scheidtenheiden! Arschficken! Ich hab es mit deiner freundin getrieben, aber sie war nicht so gut wie deine mutter!! Ich rasiere dich ohne schaum, saukerl!!! Ein kugelschreiber verslosst verdammt sollst du sein!!!! Scheisskopf muttersöhnchen leck mich am arsch!!! Heil Hitler!!

"It was better last Christmas. We all got vodka."

Last edited: