BREAKING :: Man Shot, Killed After Allegedly Trying to Run Over Police Officers

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Man Shot, Killed After Allegedly Trying to Run Over Police Officers

A man was shot and killed by police after he allegedly tried to run them over with his car in Delaware County Tuesday.

The suspect was wanted for terroristic threats after he allegedly threatened to kill police and FBI agents in a video posted on YouTube. Police followed the man as he left a relative's home in Clifton Heights late Monday afternoon, according to investigators.

The man was then stopped by Clifton Heights, Upper Darby and Haverford Police officers at Garrett Road and Shadeland Avenue in Drexel Hill. After officers told him to get out of the car, the suspect allegedly put his car in reverse and accelerated, slamming into the vehicle of the Clifton Heights Police chief.

The man then allegedly tried to run over other officers with his vehicle. The officers took out their weapons and opened fire, striking the man several times. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police have not yet identified the suspect but describe him as a 52-year-old white male. They plan on searching his car to determine whether or not he had a weapon.
No officers were hurt during the incident.

source: Man Shot, Killed After Allegedly Trying to Run Over Police Officers | NBC 10 Philadelphia

WOW!! He got to see the Fireworks early.. then eternal darkness.

Happy New Year!!!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I like what T-Bones said; "one of societies surplus population."

That was a great quote.

T-Bones said that? Great job T!

My favorite T- Bones quote is this...

"Every idiot who goes about with 'Merry Christmas' on his lips, should be boiled with his own pudding, and buried with a stake of holly through his heart. He should!"

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Hmmm, another white male terrorist. Time to start profiling all white males. Boomer first.

Oh I'm going to pull a Waldo and say quit picking on my Cliffy, you're hurting my feelings.. :lol:

troll away trolls... please note CC Rules: You are free to express your views forcefully but we require you to remain civil. Insults, hate speech, and deliberately inflammatory statements, commonly known as trolling, are not acceptable.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Is this how the US is going to deal with 'cabin fever' that comes from being inside for longer than normal. Us basement dwellers ten to shudder at the thought of winter being only 6 moths long.

Coming from an Irish guy that's almost funny. Is the red hair so you can be separated from the snow? (no albino Irishmen are there?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What, white guys only riot after sports events?

I've never forgotten. It is you who thinks otherwise. I don't even own a sling shot so I ain't worried none.
The sad part is without them there would be riots instead of the games.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
What, white guys only riot after sports events?

They riot over all kinds of things... but not this.

Besides... only Asian-Canadians riot at sporting events

I've never forgotten. It is you who thinks otherwise. I don't even own a sling shot so I ain't worried none.
White shame... :)

Last edited: