Rouble vs. Dollar Games

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Rouble vs. Dollar Games - From a Perspective of a Russian Businessman

By Zems - Live Journal

December 16, 2014 "ICH" - "Zems" - Only the lazy are not writing about this subject today. But everyone for some reason is looking in the wrong direction. Let me explain:

- Our country has a stock of dollars

- The currency of our country - roubles - is held by other countries

- We - Russia - are planning to sell oil for roubles in the future

- Everyone who buys oil from us in the future will have to look for these roubles to buy oil

- The harder it is to look for them, the more expensive they will be

Naturally, the task is simple - we need to drop the ruble to the maximum, and then buy all that we can, giving away the dollars that are no longer needed and not guaranteed by anything. This will help concentrate all of the roubles inside the country and to assign their price independently, while holding and then releasing more money to the market.

Meanwhile there will be a short-term increase in prices and a reduction in living standards, but it's like an incision by a surgeon - a little painful at first, but then you will be healthy and strong for the rest of your life.

I am sincerely surprised by the hysteria and resentment against the government regarding the devaluation of the rouble. Is it so hard to look more than a month into the future? Everything is done correctly and wisely, so everything will be all right, guys =)

ranslated by Krisitna Rus for FortRuss.blogspot.com

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
USD loses, damn, that was quick. What is the 'Are you fuking nuts Laws?'?

Naturally, the task is simple - we need to drop the ruble to the maximum, and then buy all that we can, giving away the dollars that are no longer needed and not guaranteed by anything. This will help concentrate all of the roubles inside the country and to assign their price independently, while holding and then releasing more money to the market.

Meanwhile there will be a short-term increase in prices and a reduction in living standards, but it's like an incision by a surgeon - a little painful at first, but then you will be healthy and strong for the rest of your life.

Then when the defeat is sure pass a law collecting all private debt over the last (x months or years whichever the case may be) eliminating that debt and put it in a special place that gets paid off over the next 30 years. No sanction, no personal debt, $50B in contracts for the next 3 years and a lot more after that

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Good move DB, we need to buy up lots of heavy equipment for pennies on the dollar for the coming boom, I wonder if that word is literal or mythical, the windshield is kind of iced up. Don't forget all the used tires and the key ingrediebt to survive this storm, the miles and miles and miles of industrial hemp cordage. We'll be fine with that stuff.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Heavy equipment for pennies on the dollar sure, good for you maybe, but I don't have time to wait for the economy to recover. Firewood turns my crank, I think I''l refit the half ton with a wood gasifier. It's not easy getting out of the paper money, hell it isn't even paper, it's just an entry in a balance book.