Hungry women destroy McDonald’s after being late for breakfast menu (VIDEO)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Hungry women destroy McDonald’s after being late for breakfast menu (VIDEO)

Morning hunger allegedly led to the total destruction of the interior of a McDonald’s restaurant’s in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania recently after two women reportedly missed a deadline for breakfast.

The altercation ended with a chair-throwing, broomstick-breaking brawl earlier this month, and one eyewitness captured the entire event on video.

The footage, reportedly taken from within the McDonald's located on 52nd and Chestnut Street in Philadelphia on November 3, shows two women verbally arguing with two men by the door of an eatery, then cuts to one of the females warning, “I will smack the **** out of you.”

Bill Anderson, a reporter for nearby network My9NJ, claims the two women “apparently missed the 10:30 deadline for breakfast and exploded when they were denied McGriddles.”

“It's not clear if the man who was the target of their anger is a security guard or another customer, but he responded like a superhero,” Anderson wrote. “The man was holding the angry women off as they threw chairs and insults his way. He even seemed unfazed when one of the women took a broomstick and broke it over his head.”

Fight at McDonalds over breakfast menu - YouTube

The clip then cuts again, and a man is seen picking up a chair with his right hand in order to presumably hurl it as the altercation intensifies, but two McDonald’s employees rush him and remove the weapon.

Soon after, though, the clip abruptly pauses and resumes with one of the women swinging a a broom stick over the head of a man.

Although the footage is choppy, the barely one-minute-long clip continues with both women picking up chairs from inside of the dining room and tossing them at the man, then breaking the aforementioned broom stick in half by cracking it over his head.

“Goddamn!” a man off camera is heard exclaiming.

After barely a minute, the clip ends with the women gone from the restaurant, and in their place a mess of wildly strewn McDonald’s furniture and foodstuffs. The footage has since gone viral, accumulating over 866,000 views in under 10 days.

“It happens a lot at McDonald's, but if you want breakfast before 10 o'clock then I personally think you should cook your own breakfast,” one woman who saw the video explained to Anderson.

Fortunately, this event ended relatively well compared to other instances to occur as of late a different Philly area McDonald’s. According to a local CBS News station, one irate customer stabbed an employee at a separate location on November 3 this month after being ordered out of the dining room after business hours had ended.

source: http://rt.com/usa/205311-philadelph..._medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

Now that's a Black Woman with attitude...

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
wow, I know how she feels man...ain't nofink like going into a Madpoison's standing in line waiting to order your hash browns and they flip those signs just when ya get there

you go girl...give it to 'em

nice clown pants on that big *ss by the way

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
This is what mcdonalds "food" does to people. Drives them batsh!t crazy. It should be outlawed. Drugs are illegal cause they're suppose to be bad for you, but mcdonalds is just fine

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
This is what mcdonalds "food" does to people. Drives them batsh!t crazy. It should be outlawed. Drugs are illegal cause they're suppose to be bad for you, but mcdonalds is just fine

yeah well they only want to protect us from ourselves if the can make huge dollars doing it

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I'd kill for a Sausage McMuffin.

That guy was catching chairs like a Ninja.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
What would have happened if they missed lunch? Good grief McDonald's did these
two a favor by not offering them breakfast and they behave like this.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Might I suggest some opium powder in the bread or sprinkled on like a garnish. I can hardly wait till the come out wit the 1/16 pounder.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Might I suggest some opium powder in the bread or sprinkled on like a garnish. I can hardly wait till the come out wit the 1/16 pounder.

The problem isn't that she ate the food and became enraged. It was that she DIDN'T get the food and became enraged.

McDonalds withdrawal...what a horrific concept. If this is what it's doing to adults...what's it doing to the kids?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
The problem isn't that she ate the food and became enraged. It was that she DIDN'T get the food and became enraged.

McDonalds withdrawal...what a horrific concept. If this is what it's doing to adults...what's it doing to the kids?

You're presuming this person is an adult. Many, despite reaching the age for it, never become adults.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
“It's not clear if the man who was the target of their anger is a security guard or another customer, but he responded like a superhero,” Anderson wrote. “The man was holding the angry women off as they threw chairs and insults his way. He even seemed unfazed when one of the women took a broomstick and broke it over his head.”

The clip then cuts again, and a man is seen picking up a chair with his right hand in order to presumably hurl it as the altercation intensifies, but two McDonald’s employees rush him and remove the weapon.

Cuz that makes sense. He gets sh*t tossed at him and attacked which is ok by the employees as they don't try and stop any of that but he tries to defend himself with a chair and that's not right.

.... anyways.

Falling Down - Fast Food debacle HD - YouTube

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
You're presuming this person is an adult. Many, despite reaching the age for it, never become adults.

yes there is that.

Although I've decided to divorce my adult status, I would never rampage over such a trivality as mcdonalds food.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
yes there is that.

Although I've decided to divorce my adult status, I would never rampage over such a trivality as mcdonalds food.

Oh I hear ya. Nobody can drive a wedge between my grown up self and my fun loving free wild child self like I can, lol.

But even to say this woman was acting like a child is wrong. I know many children aged 4 and older who would not behave like this.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
I've never eaten any fast food, junk food, etc. that tasted so good i'd be willing to kill, harm, destroy, etc. for it. :shock:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
wow, I know how she feels man...ain't nofink like going into a Madpoison's standing in line waiting to order your hash browns and they flip those signs just when ya get there

you go girl...give it to 'em

nice clown pants on that big *ss by the way

Good place to recruit farm labour!:)