Ottawa-area teacher charged with sexual relationship with teen boy

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Well, well, well, it looks like it's the female teachers one needs to watch out for these days, not the males.

OTTAWA - A 33-year-old Ottawa-area Catholic school teacher is accused of having a sexual relationship with a teen boy for several months.
The Ontario Provincial Police did not say whether the boy, who was under 16 years of age at the time, was one of Annie Carriere-Cote's students, only that the alleged abuse happened outside of school.
They say, however, Carriere-Cote was in a "position of trust."
Carriere-Cote of Alfred-Plantagenet, Ontario faces charges of sexual assault and sexual exploitation.
Police said the sexual relationship began earlier this year.
The woman has been moved around to different schools and was currently teaching in Casselman, Ontario.
She is due back in court October 22.
This is the second such charge in the Ottawa area this week.
On Tuesday, an Ottawa teacher assistant was charged with carrying on a sexual relationship with a teen boy for two years beginning when he was 15.

Sun News : Ottawa-area teacher charged with sexual relationship with teen boy

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Here we go again another case comes to light. I often wonder who was minding the store
for decades. All these cases coming forward and all the platitudes about moral conduct
and the effect on society. Well excuse me, How can any officials claim to take a moral
high ground when they kept moving these people around instead of prosecuting them?
Is it a case of we are moral now but not them? If that is the case all those who were part
of the system when it happened should be removed from positions of trust. Yes many
were long ago but many were in recent years and they either looked the other way or they
denied knowing what they knew. Principals and Trustees that did know should be arrested.
they should also lose their pensions for not doing their legal and moral duty and for failing
to carry out their obligations of trust

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Alberta The Last Best West
Ya ya I know it's technically sexual assault and she was in a position of power but is there one guy here who can stand up and say he never had a teacher he thought was hot and wanted to boink?

Sure she might not be as hot as the two teachers (below) the 16 year old in Louisiana had in a threesome but he's living the dream and I can't believe anything other than all the media attention will scar him.

For the record I'd do all three. Still.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Ya ya I know it's technically sexual assault and she was in a position of power but is there one guy here who can stand up and say he never had a teacher he thought was hot and wanted to boink?

Sure she might not be as hot as the two teachers (below) the 16 year old in Louisiana had in a threesome but he's living the dream and I can't believe anything other than all the media attention will scar him.

Big difference between wanting it and actually doing it. Its kind of funny that they stopped right when he reached the age of consent.