ISIS beheads British hostage Henning

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
ISIS beheads British hostage Henning

A new video has surfaced showing Islamic State militants allegedly beheading UK aid worker Alan Henning, the Associated Press reports.

According to AP, the footage shows an Islamic State (ISIS / ISIL) militant murdering Henning before threatening to also kill American Peter Edward Kassig.

Before ending the video, the Islamic State fighter blames President Barack Obama’s renewed military action in Syria and Iraq for his and other hostages’ deaths.

“Obama, you have started your aerial bombard of Shams [Syria], which keep on striking our people, so it is only right that we strike the next of your people,” the masked militant said, as quoted by AP.

BREAKING NEWS: Islamic State Video shows beheading of UK hostage Alan Henning, warns US hostage Peter Kassig is next

The video was released on Friday and resembles other beheading videos published online by the Islamic State.

Henning is now the fourth Westerner known to be beheaded by the Islamic State. Other victims include one other British aid worker, David Haines, and two Americans: journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff. An IS-linked group also beheaded a French tourist.

source: http://rt.com/news/193048-isis-beheads-british-henning/

You know these idiots have left family members back in the USA, Canada and Britain. It would really suck if they started to drop dead.. along with a few imams who preach this Islamic hate.

But then they would hide behind the Wests laws to protect themselves of course.. Hate the west until you need to hide behind it.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
4th beheading and retaliation claims of 400 killed (zero women and kids)
Shouldn't the reporters and aid workers be lining up by the 100's to take their places. Running away screaming only encourages that sort of behaviour. We should go out and kill 100 times that many, . . . oh wait, that is what we did do. Sorry, . . . . carry on.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You know these idiots have left family members back in the USA, Canada and Britain. It would really suck if they started to drop dead.. along with a few imams who preach this Islamic hate.
Oh shush you!

Don't you there are far more pressing and ignorant problems here at home?

Levant called JT's mom promiscuous.

I'm sure you've seen the hue and cry around the board from the usual suspects.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Oh shush you!

Don't you there are far more pressing and ignorant problems here at home?

Levant called JT's mom promiscuous.

I'm sure you've the hue and cry around the board from the usual suspects.
One issue being, what do you say to a child from Gaza when they ask why we prefer out buildings to remain standing and weatherproof.

Boomer is calling for bodies, as usual. (you are more that welcome to those usual suspects, they have too much stench for my liking.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
One issue being, what do you say to a child from Gaza when they ask why we prefer out buildings to remain standing and weatherproof.
Oh that's easy...

"When you grow up, supposing you actually make it that far, make sure you vote for a moderate gov't that wants peace and not war."

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What's it to you.. I'm not calling for yours.. so fukk off.
I don't see that as being one of the options, it isn't like you are the same tard on every thread. Why would you expect I would ignore that? Thyat is part of what makes you who you are. Tard from square one.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I don't see that as being one of the options, it isn't like you are the same tard on every thread. Why would you expect I would ignore that? Thyat is part of what makes you who you are. Tard from square one.
And you would be tard from circle square, lolz

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Its strange that they dress in black from head to toe in the middle of the desert. Must be really uncomfortable.

But then they would hide behind the Wests laws to protect themselves of course.. Hate the west until you need to hide behind it.

So, you cant catch or kill all of them so instead you want to take it out on their families. Thats seriously f*cked up.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Its strange that they dress in black from head to toe in the middle of the desert. Must be really uncomfortable.

acclimatization. Our main floor registered as 25 degrees in the summer and I had to go and put pants on. It had been 30 degrees the previous days. By Feb if the main floor gets to 22 I'm opening the windows and wondering why its' so hot.

If someone could create weather machine, we could simply freeze them out by turning the temp down to 5 degrees.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I wondered who would first, lol.

Ahhh, the eternal question, which came first, the feather or the tard.
In any contest the tard would be the one that comes first, no matter how much he tries to delay that 3 second barrier