National Post advises: CONVERT to Islam to AVOID being murdered by jihadis

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
true story

Afsun Qureshi: The Muslim prayer that might save your life

London, England — As a young girl in a downtown Toronto hospital, I stood on my tiptoes, peering at my cancer-ridden uncle lying mutely on the hospital bed. He was asleep — exhausted and wasted from years of waging war with cancer. For some reason, I was left alone with him for a few moments, which turned out to be the moments in which he took his dying breaths. He woke with a jolt and started shrieking in a booming voice that belied his deathly ill state. His eyes were dilated but fixed straight at me while he shouted the lines twice. I ran to my mother, hysterical and shaking. Nurses sprinted to him, adjusting machines and pumping fluids — but within minutes he had died.

In her attempt to comfort me, my mother explained that the words he had uttered to me comprised the shahadah, a testimony to the identity of Allah as the one true God, and Muhammad as his prophet. Muslims are supposed to recite the shahadah if they know they are dying. It signals to God that they are indeed Muslims, the real deal. Still, I was spooked for years.

yeah yeah yeah ...allah morebar

Afsun Qureshi: The Muslim prayer that might save your life | National Post

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
But there are more denominations in Islam than in Christianity - so which one do we convert to in order to be spared the garrote and keep our heads?

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Jihadi women are out to convert the world:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Sorry Cliffy, you are the more sensitive type. Rose is the reason the whole class wanted to stay 14 forever, Sorry, Sister Rosy

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Every non muslim person should own at least 2 guns for protection - shotgun and a rifle..........