Calgary douchebags go off to fight with ISIS

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Dean Skoreyko ‏@bcbluecon

Keep in mind that the CBC refused to report on Hamas supporters beating Jews and chanting Heil Hitler in Calgary

Gregory and Collin Gordon, Calgary brothers, join ranks of Canadians fighting for ISIS

Abdul Malik and Khalid, born Gregory and Collin Gordon, disappeared in late 2012, sources say

do have a read:

Gregory and Collin Gordon, Calgary brothers, join ranks of Canadians fighting for ISIS - CBC News - Latest Canada, World, Entertainment and Business News

look forward to reporting their corpses found rotting somewhere in the ME.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Come on now, just where is your sense of being an accommodating Canadian eh!! These dudes are a visible minority and they are also immigrants.
So lighten up eh!!

If these dudes make it back here injured, our great health care will look after them using your tax money.

So nice of you!! Justin will be so proud of you!!!

QuebecCanadian

Electoral Member
Apr 13, 2014
Come on now, just where is your sense of being an accommodating Canadian eh!! These dudes are a visible minority and they are also immigrants.
So lighten up eh!!

If these dudes make it back here injured, our great health care will look after them using your tax money.

They won't make it back here. I'll bet they got themselves a rude awakening! Toto, we're in Canada any more.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Oh I'm sure the Libs will lobby to have more ME types immigrate to Canada, provide them with access to our schools and other benefits and then the cycle will continue to repeat itself.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
So lighten up eh!!

I did go easy. I could have called them enema nozzles.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
OMG, I didn't realize there were untold numbers involved, look how well they blend into, well, they are invisible really.
Hopefully Hezbullah has the same indoctrination program as the IDF has for Christians who come down with Jerusalem Syndrome while in the Holy Land.

Same coverage if you are on vacation, only not as well advertized for obvious reasons.
Just Watch Phase II Federal Govt dissolved and he takes Quebec because Daddy (Colas) already owns them. The Sovereign Provinces then get to set out the living conditions as outlined in 1967 and 1848 (UN) documents as a base.

A red Walter? Really, ???? the photo represents screaming hoards of heathen rebels at the gates? Where did the dwama come from?

Oh I'm sure the Libs will lobby to have more ME types immigrate to Canada, provide them with access to our schools and other benefits and then the cycle will continue to repeat itself.
I would be more worried about the ones landing at Military bases and carrying diplomatic papers and luggage and that is the end of the trail.

Go*s name being ****sucker followed by ****ing ****sucker in the best NATO tradition.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Who is ISIS again, this is a still testing question.
I say they are trained by the US and/or Israel and the 'equipment was paid for by Saudi and held in Jordan for the Syrian Rebels but ISIS snuck in and stole it all, and then some. (in a nutshell they will be the replacement for Saddam, a brurtal dictator but takes direction from Washington & Co.)

Good riddance to them, hope they become a blood stain in the sand very soon.
Is their mission to kill the rebels that are killing the Syrian army after they surrender? If that is the case wouldn't a 'delay' work for 'your side'?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Who is ISIS again, this is a still testing question.
I say they are trained by the US and/or Israel and the 'equipment was paid for by Saudi and held in Jordan for the Syrian Rebels but ISIS snuck in and stole it all, and then some. (in a nutshell they will be the replacement for Saddam, a brurtal dictator but takes direction from Washington & Co.)

Is their mission to kill the rebels that are killing the Syrian army after they surrender? If that is the case wouldn't a 'delay' work for 'your side'?

Jsesu MgHtauzre uyo are gnikosm the peip again ro what?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Canadians of convenience. Only Canadian when it suits them. Revoke their status or citizenship and refuse reentry into this country.

This is a great example of why the government needs to have the ability (in extreme cases) to strip citizenship from people.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
More like they better tear up that two years plus a day bonus clause. Exploding benefits might have to be redefined..

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
Apparently one of these domestic Muslims ordered "Islam for Dummies" form Amazon before heading over. I'm not making this up.

The Canadian Govt. should publicly announce that these two are working for the CIA. I wonder what ISIS is likely to do to them?

You have a dastardly mind. But I like the idea. :lol: