BULLSEYE!!! Israeli air strike kills Hamas military leader's wife and daughter


B00Mer
+1
#1
Israeli air strike kills Hamas military leader's wife and daughter



AN Israeli air strike on Gaza City has killed the wife and infant daughter of the elusive Hamas military chief Mohammed Deif, the Islamist group has claimed.

“The wife of the great leader was martyred with his daughter,” in a strike on Tuesday night, Hamas’s exiled deputy leader Mussa Abu Marzuk wrote on Facebook.

He did not mention the fate of Deif himself but said that Israel had been looking for “an excuse to target a big Hamas leader”.

Deif has been in hiding for years, surviving numerous Israeli assassination attempts.

He last emerged in July urging militants not to give in, in an address on Al-Aqsa TV, the satellite station of Hamas.

The death of his wife and two-year old daughter came hours after Israel and Hamas resumed fire across the Gaza border, sparking panic across the war-torn enclave and halting truce talks.

Another 45 people were injured in the strike on the large house in the Sheikh Radwan neighbourhood of Gaza city where Deif’s wife and child were killed.

Another eight people were hurt in earlier air raids across the strip, said Palestinian emergency services. An Israeli military statement said that at least eight rockets were fired at Israel, with six falling on open ground and two more being intercepted by missile defences.

The rocket fire began several hours before a 24-hour truce was to expire, prompting Israel to order its negotiators back from ceasefire talks in Cairo and launch a new round of air strike on Gaza.

They hit at least 10 targets, according to army radio.

The fighting shattered nine days of relative quiet in the skies over Gaza and cast a dark shadow over Egyptian-mediated efforts to hammer out a longer-term truce.

“There has been no progress,” Azzam al-Ahmed, the chief Palestinian negotiator in Cairo said on Tuesday. “Matters have become more complicated.”

A statement from Hamas spokesman Fawzi Barhum accused Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of deliberately obstructing truce efforts and said that the militant Islamist movement would now “examine all options in the light of developments in the situation ... and facts on the ground.”

But Israel’s US ally put the blame squarely on the group itself.

“Hamas has security responsibility for Gaza ... Rocket fire came from Gaza,” State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf said. “As of right now, with today’s developments, we are very concerned and it is our understanding the ceasefire has broken down.”

The renewal of Israeli air strikes spread panic among Gaza residents. An AFP reporter saw hundreds of Palestinians streaming out of Shejaiya, an eastern area of Gaza City which has been devastated by more than a month of fighting between Israel and the militant Islamist Hamas movement.

More poured out of the Zeitun and Shaaf areas, alarmed by a series of explosions and heading to shelter in UN schools, local witnesses said.

An Israeli official said the country’s negotiating team had been ordered back from Cairo where Egypt has been pushing for a decisive end to the Gaza bloodshed, which has killed more than 2000 Palestinians and 67 on the Israeli side.

“The Cairo process was based on the premise of a total ceasefire,” another official told AFP. “If Hamas fires rockets, the Cairo process has no basis.”

The army said that it has ordered that public bomb shelters within 40 kilometres of the Gaza border, be opened ready for use.

Israel has vowed not to negotiate under fire, and Netanyahu has warned there would be “a very strong response” to any resumption of rocket attacks.

In Gaza, Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri denied the Islamist movement had fired rockets over the border, accusing Israel of trying to wreck the truce talks.

“We don’t have any information about firing rockets from Gaza. The Israeli raids are intended to sabotage the negotiations in Cairo,” he told AFP.

The Cairo talks centre on an Egyptian proposal that meets some of the Palestinian demands, such as easing Israel’s eight-year blockade on Gaza, but puts off debate on other thorny issues until later.

Amnesty International renewed an appeal for access to Gaza.

“Valuable time has already been lost and it is essential that human rights organisations are now able to begin the vital job of examining allegations of war crimes,” it said.

The Palestinians say agreement over a long-term arrangement in Gaza has been delayed by Israeli foot-dragging over key issues.

Israel wants Gaza demilitarised although the subject does not figure in the Egyptian proposal as seen by AFP.

Hamas had repeatedly warned it would not extend the temporary ceasefire, pressing for immediate gains that would allow it to claim concessions from Israel after the devastating war which began on July 8.

Egypt’s proposal calls for both sides to immediately cease fire and includes provisions relating to opening the borders to allow for free movement of people, goods and construction materials, as well as a clause on regulating the economic crisis within the impoverished enclave.

But crucially, it postpones discussions on issues such as a port and airport for another month, until “after calm and stability returns,” along with talks over exchanging the remains of two Israeli soldiers for the release of Palestinian prisoners.

Jordan’s national carrier, Royal Jordanian, announced it had resumed flights to Tel Aviv on Sunday, after suspending them for a month due to rocket fire hitting near the runway of Israel’s main airport.

Rocket attacks had prompted major US and European airlines to halt flights to Israel for several days in July over safety fears.

source: Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian (external - login to view)

..................................

Better luck next time guys!!!
 
MHz
+4
#2
"his wife and two-year old daughter"
Which death was the cause of your erection?

I notice no Jews are complaining about the morality of their supporters. That should be taken to mean they view is the same as their mascot Boomer. Not really news or a shocking revelation.
 
B00Mer
+2 / -1
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

"his wife and two-year old daughter"
Which death was the cause of your erection?

What, as opposed to your Viagra induced erection when Jews are killed?

Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

I notice no Jews are complaining about the morality of their supporters. That should be taken to mean they view is the same as their mascot Boomer. Not really news or a shocking revelation.

meh, one less terrorist to deal with in 10 years.
 
MHz
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

What, as opposed to your Viagra induced erection when Jews are killed?



meh, one less terrorist to deal with in 10 years.

Viagra is supposed to give you an erection all the time. I'm referencing the ones that accompany posts that show extreme happiness, like you when a 2 year old girl is murdered. Enough to make a maggot gag.
Nice try but I have never cheered for any Jews to die, grow a brain and a set of their own balls maybe.
Holy fuk you actually celebrate the murder of a 2 year old girl. Nice to know you speak for your whole race, and that is meant in that in all your dribble that I have seen not one Jews has said zip about it. If you think that elevates you or them you are sadly fuking mistaken.
Where's my air fare that you promised me you lying bag of dung. No wonder your own God wants fuk all to do with you. That's gotta sting no matter what. You do know that whining and crying will not stop it right? No matter what you try and insult me with, I could never top being booted out of the promised land because you starting acting like a bunch of pricks and in 2600 years or more that hasn't changed by the look of it.
The world doesn't fear you it pities you just to bring you up to speed.
 
Praxius
+6 / -2
#5  Top Rated Post
Wow, Israel blew up a mother and her 2 year old daughter.

My heroes.

Just goes to prove Israel's deliberate attack on civilians..... but I suppose that 2 year old girl was a terrorist. They all are apparently.
 
B00Mer
+2
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by PraxiusView Post

Wow, Israel blew up a mother and her 2 year old daughter.

My heroes.

Just goes to prove Israel's deliberate attack on civilians..... but I suppose that 2 year old girl was a terrorist. They all are apparently.

She's the daughter of the Hamas Military General, there is no way at 18 she would not carry on her father legacy.

Sure it's sad, but seriously, if you were a target on Obama's drone list, are you going to leave your wife and child at your house if it's a potential target for Obama to hit... unless you want a divorce.

...and given the value Islam puts on women.
 
MHz
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

She's the daughter of the Hamas Military General, there is no way at 18 she would not carry on her father legacy.

Sure it's sad, but seriously, if you were a target on Obama's drone list, are you going to leave your wife and child at your house if it's a potential target for Obama to hit... unless you want a divorce.

...and given the value Islam puts on women.

I doubt they giggle like a little girls as you have shown. Compared to your collective they value them more than you do so what's your point? Those weren't the only death in their 'campaign of extermination.
You have any idea what a 'clear and present danger' is? I'll give you my address and bring you little pistol along. It will look better when you are facing 4 squad cars and the boys in blue will certainly have theirs pulled and cocked. They do that in this neighborhood if a can of pepper spray is pulled in public.
#31 58**- 61st Don't be late you sack of shyt. Hopefully the two numbers were written down by you before being masked, if not just say so and I'll show then again.
Tip, don't try to get the pitbull to give you a blow job. Think I'm joking, 30 seconds into our meeting that will be a known factor. Sprained mu ancle a day ago so I'm not going to be running around. I'll just call out the neighbors and let you make the same comments about the 2 year old and see if they lift you onto their shoulders or they come up with a different plan. I'm thinking you wouldn't make it back to your vehicle, ever so you better stay home. I won't be disappointed if you don't.

(in part)
In a strike Wednesday morning on the southern Gaza town of Deir el-Balah a pregnant woman, three children and two men were killed, all members of the Aloah family, emergency services said.
They said that the woman was nine months pregnant but medics were unable to save the fetus.
www.naharnet.com/stories/en/1...wife-and-child (external - login to view)

Do yourself a favor, put me on ignore and then take me off many times, it is one of the few things that will bet you banned from here.
Last edited by MHz; 4 weeks ago at 02:41 AM..
 
MHz
#8
A little while back there was a woman on the board that was pro-Palestinian and for that she indicated someone from Calgary had sent her death threats. I mentioned it was a cyber-crime to do that and the mods should forward the post to the RCMP. No idea if that every happened but it doesn't matter as I sent them a copy of the posts and some post from the most famous member of the Islam-phobia crowd. I just finished sending a few of your most disgusting posts. That should be enough to let you know how this is going to go from now on.
 
Blackleaf
+1
#9
Quote:

Israeli air strike kills Hamas military leader's wife and daughter

This is great news. Now he know how Hamas's victims feel.
 
MHz
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

This is great news. Now he know how Hamas's victims feel.

This is even better news as Israel's terrorists in Syria are getting their collective asses kicked, killed is more accurate.
Guess it's back to killing women and kids.
Syria strikes militants as US targets them in Iraq (external - login to view)
While Islamic State militants have so far concentrated their attacks against the Western-backed fighters seeking to topple Assad, they have in the past month carried out a major onslaught against Syrian army facilities in northeastern Syria, capturing and slaughtering hundreds of Syrian soldiers and pro-government militiamen in the process.
On Monday, Islamic State fighters were closing in on the last government-held army base in the northeastern Raqqa province, the Tabqa air base, prompting at least 16 Syrian government airstrikes in the area in an attempt to halt their advance.
In the northern city of Aleppo, there is a sense of impending defeat among mainstream rebels as Islamic militants systematically routed them last week in towns and villages only a few kilometers (miles) north of the city. An Islamic State takeover of rebel-held parts of Aleppo also would be disastrous for Syrian government troops who have been gaining ground in the city in past months.

So should we now think of the Titanic as a start on solving the 'British problem'? With the world doing fuk all about Israel killing 500 or so children in this massacre is it to be expected they will try to double that the next time their plan is ready to begin?
 
Locutus
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

I'll give you my address and bring you little pistol along. It will look better when you are facing 4 squad cars and the boys in blue will certainly have theirs pulled and cocked. They do that in this neighborhood if a can of pepper spray is pulled in public.
#31 58**- 61st Don't be late you sack of shyt. Hopefully the two numbers were written down by you before being masked, if not just say so and I'll show then again.
Tip, don't try to get the pitbull to give you a blow job. Think I'm joking, 30 seconds into our meeting that will be a known factor. Sprained mu ancle a day ago so I'm not going to be running around. I'll just call out the neighbors and let you make the same comments about the 2 year old and see if they lift you onto their shoulders or they come up with a different plan. I'm thinking you wouldn't make it back to your vehicle, ever so you better stay home. I won't be disappointed if you don't.

Do yourself a favor, put me on ignore and then take me off many times, it is one of the few things that will bet you banned from here.

What in the hell has got into you man? Sore ankle meds?

An invitation to an offline confrontation? Really? E-penis he-man threats?

C'mon bud.

And you want boomer to put YOU on ignore. Might I suggest you do the same to him before we have to start taking action on more posts. We get it that you don't like his stance on Israel. Cool. If he's not worthy of a comment, then just stfu about it or put him on ignore before this ends bad for you both.
 
B00Mer
-1
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

What in the hell has got into you man? Sore ankle meds?

An invitation to an offline confrontation? Really? E-penis he-man threats?

C'mon bud.

And you want boomer to put YOU on ignore. Might I suggest you do the same to him before we have to start taking action on more posts. We get it that you don't like his stance on Israel. Cool. If he's not worthy of a comment, then just stfu about it or put him on ignore before this ends bad for you both.

HUH, I didn't even catch that one.. had him on ignore.



 
Locutus
+1
#13
well that sounds like a good ideer.
 
MHz
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

What in the hell has got into you man? Sore ankle meds?

Combination of a 'poster' posting a pic of him with a gun for me to 'see' and the same poster celebrating the unfortunate killing (murder as she was a targeted kill IMO) Why would I take meds for a twisted ankle? You elevate that foot for a few days
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

An invitation to an offline confrontation? Really? E-penis he-man threats?

Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

I gave him all the hazards and the dog is probably the biggest danger of all. I'm also quite sure he would attack anybody that was a threat to me. I just wanted him to (repeat) how happy is that 2 year olds are being blown to bits. Saves 'them' the trouble of doing it later, it was at about that point he took a negitive in my books and I decided to 'share' that with him. Nobody seemed interested in correcting that a 2 year old is not a threat under any circumstances.
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

And you want boomer to put YOU on ignore. Might I suggest you do the same to him before we have to start taking action on more posts. We get it that you don't like his stance on Israel. Cool. If he's not worthy of a comment, then just stfu about it or put him on ignore before this ends bad for you both.


I'm pretty sure his cheering the murder of children is a little past having an affection for Israel but maybe it is 'normal' for 'his type'. Here is where the info should be going. Let me know if that death threat was reported, if not I'll look for the post until I find it and I'll turn it in myself. There are not that many pro-Israeli members in Calgary that would do that. That fake remorse over the Indian girl is something that just shows his general character why back peddling from the glee he gets when certain children are massacred. I seem to recall an article or two about it was not such a good thing when they were being persecuted.

Criminal Harassment and Threats of all Kind

People sometimes refer to criminal harassment and other similar types of behavior as online predators, child predators, harassment or criminal harassment. For our purposes we will refer to this type of behavior in an online criminal harassment. Online criminal harassment generally refers to the use of repeated electronic communications to cause another person to feel like they or a member of their family is being threatened. The legal definition of harassment, according to Black's Law Dictionary, is:
"A course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in such person and serves no legitimate purpose" or "Words, gestures, and actions which tend to annoy, alarm and abuse (verbally) another person."
The Canadian Criminal Code section that applies to cyber stalking is section 264(1) criminal harassment, and would in most cases be the mandate of the local police force in your city or town to enforce.
264(1) Criminal harassment - No person shall, without lawful authority and knowing that another person is harassed or recklessly as to whether the other person is harassed, engage in conduct referred to in subsection (2) that causes that other person reasonably, in all the circumstances, to fear for their safety or the safety of anyone known to them.
(2) The conduct mentioned in subsection (1) consists of
(a) Repeatedly following from place to place the other person or anyone known to them;
(b) Repeatedly communicating with, either directly or indirectly, the other person or anyone known to them;
(c) Besetting or watching the dwelling-house, or place where the other person, or anyone known to them, resides, works, carries on business or happens to be; or
(d) Engaging in threatening conduct directed at the other person or any member of their family.
Harassment is not:

  • Someone sending you one e-mail or instant message even if it contains obscene comments, pornographic photo attachments, or a virus though they may be separate criminal offence of corrupting morals under section 163 of the Canadian Criminal Code or related sections which refer to child pornography.
  • Comment made about you on a public forum (or on someone else's web site) unless the statements are libelous (injuring the reputation of a person or company) in which case the person or company that published them may be guilty of defamatory libel under section 298 of the Canadian Criminal Code.
  • A threat made against you or another family to cause death or bodily harm, to damage or destroy your personal property, or to poison kill or injure an animal that is the property of a person. This would be an offence under section 264.1(1) of the Canadian Criminal Code - Uttering threats.
  • Spam. If you're online, you have to learn to live with junk e-mail from companies offering all sorts of things to make quick money. There is nothing criminal about sending advertising via e-mail which is what Spam is, however, some of the products you may be offered are not available or may be illegal in Canada. There are things you can do to reduce the amount of spam you receive, but it will never go away completely. Please refer to the section on unsolicited e-mail.
Internet Security - Royal Canadian Mounted Police (external - login to view)

"A course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in such person and serves no legitimate purpose" or "Words, gestures, and actions which tend to annoy, alarm and abuse (verbally) another person."

So why wouldn't this include Boomers repeated remarks about me and DB and another poster being Hamas members. You having to post this shows I'm stressed and you said it yourself, now perhaps you can see the base of that stress. (doesn't matter if it doesn't bother you or anybody but me) Be happy to collect those posts and send them along with the death threat one. How many times can that be repeated before it qualifies? Serious question and I'm not joking about any of this.

Here is the post that should have been forwarded to the police. I'll call when the RCMP office is open in Calgary and will forward it to them.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kathie BondarView Post

Yes.
Are you suggesting if you throw a rock at me I should just duck and get out of the way?
Those Palestinians are poor as church mice, their land is being encroached upon by Israel and if they try to fight back in any feeble way available to them, they are called terrorists. Some 800 dead on their side to some 80 on Israels.


I started this thread 20 hrs. This morning I received a death threat. I live in Calgary, Canada. If I am shot on the street the police probably won't even look for the killer. The last Jew charged with murder in Canada simply went back to Israel; end of story, nobody pursued him

"

Last edited by MHz; 4 weeks ago at 08:00 AM..
 
DaSleeper
+4
#15
Just One nut case claiming to defend another nut case.....that's all folks
 
MHz
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

well that sounds like a good ideer.

LOL "HUH, I didn't even catch that one.. had him on ignore."
I usually get a little pissed when somebody lies to me. Most likely we are cut from a different cloth.


(external - login to view)+1 / -1
(external - login to view)
(external - login to view)
#3 Top Rated PostRe: BULLSEYE!!! Israeli air strike kills Hamas military leader's wife and daughter

8 hours ago

Quote: Originally Posted by MHz
"his wife and two-year old daughter"
Which death was the cause of your erection?
What, as opposed to your Viagra induced erection when Jews are killed?

Quote: Originally Posted by MHz
I notice no Jews are complaining about the morality of their supporters. That should be taken to mean they view is the same as their mascot Boomer. Not really news or a shocking revelation.
meh, one less terrorist to deal with in 10 years.__________________________


quick reply (external - login to view) | full reply (external - login to view) | multi-quote:

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Just One nut case claiming to defend another nut case.....that's all folks

We all know you have great affection for Boomer, no need to confirm it but there ya go anyway.
 
taxslave
+1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

A little while back there was a woman on the board that was pro-Palestinian and for that she indicated someone from Calgary had sent her death threats. I mentioned it was a cyber-crime to do that and the mods should forward the post to the RCMP. No idea if that every happened but it doesn't matter as I sent them a copy of the posts and some post from the most famous member of the Islam-phobia crowd. I just finished sending a few of your most disgusting posts. That should be enough to let you know how this is going to go from now on.

Better be sending all of yours and the rest of the terrorist lovers posts along as well. Suporting a terrorist organization is a crime.
 
MHz
#18
Complaining about killing two year old children is supporting a terrorist organization is it? Send it in big mouth and we'll see if that is true or not. I assume you take it that all children are legit targets if you belong to the IDF.
www.naharnet.com/stories/en/1...amas-commander (external - login to view)
Last edited by MHz; 3 weeks ago at 08:40 AM..
 
DaSleeper
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Just One nut case claiming to defend another nut case.....that's all folks

Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

LOL "HUH, I didn't even catch that one.. had him on ignore."
I usually get a little pissed when somebody lies to me. Most likely we are cut from a different cloth.


(external - login to view)+1 / -1
(external - login to view)
(external - login to view)
#3 Top Rated PostRe: BULLSEYE!!! Israeli air strike kills Hamas military leader's wife and daughter

8 hours ago

Quote: Originally Posted by MHz

"his wife and two-year old daughter"
Which death was the cause of your erection?
What, as opposed to your Viagra induced erection when Jews are killed?

Quote: Originally Posted by MHz
I notice no Jews are complaining about the morality of their supporters. That should be taken to mean they view is the same as their mascot Boomer. Not really news or a shocking revelation.
meh, one less terrorist to deal with in 10 years.__________________________


quick reply (external - login to view) | full reply (external - login to view) | multi-quote:


We all know you have great affection for Boomer, no need to confirm it but there ya go anyway.


You should change your meds or change doctors
oh yeah, and preview your post or learn to quote
 
taxslave
+2
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

You should change your meds or change doctors
oh yeah, and preview your post or learn to quote

I think someone put chilli pepper in his panties this morning.
 
Locutus
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Combination of a 'poster' posting a pic of him with a gun for me to 'see' and the same poster celebrating the unfortunate killing (murder as she was a targeted kill IMO) Why would I take meds for a twisted ankle? You elevate that foot for a few days

alrighty then. just ignore the guy.

'meds' was hyperbole. I ain't never seen you lose your sh!t like that. of course, then I had to go read a whole bunch of other posts to try and follow along. nobody sends me a programme or transcript ya know.

far too many members here get too fixated on one or two others that they can't stand and then run the whole situation into the ground despite knowing better.

when the moon is in the seventh house and this is my rifle this is my gun kinda jazz. tunes for everybody.
 
B00Mer
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

when the moon is in the seventh house

Nice, but dated. Hair - "Aquarius." Love that song.

wwwyoutubecomwatchvhwNjcZzosa0



Like the lyrics to this one better..

Jesus Christ Superstar - Superstar - YouTube

 
MHz
#23
Sorry for making your day worse. You did get the part where he lied to you right? I'm a lot of things, a liar isn't one of them so take it from there.
I got tuned in real fast when I first joined what the place was going to be like, that's why I don't bother with any other type of threads. The stuff I write about here is parked when I'm not actually typing so there is some info you wouldn't normally get. This place gets to see onr tiny side but I assure you I have more sides and all of them are more pleasant that the one that is one these types of threads.
Backing up never worked out all that well in any part of my past, that isn't saying I should never back up but that is hard to do when there is so much info available that shoots down what the 'usual suspects' are promoting.
 
damngrumpy
+2
#24
In case no one has noticed there is a war going on. Hamas rockets into Israel
killing whoever is in the range of the strike. I Gaza same thing targeted attacks
kill people everyday. It sounds terrible but in a war zone military and civilians die
that is the direct consequences for engaging in war.
Its a game of numbers they will kill each other until both sides tire of the blood letting.
It all comes down to ain't religion great. I don't have much sympathy for them.
Hamas puts it weapon in amongst civilians and the people say nothing.
It is sad that people have to die for stupidity but die they do because radical Islam
can't behave in the modern world.
 
MHz
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

In case no one has noticed there is a war going on. Hamas rockets into Israel
killing whoever is in the range of the strike. I Gaza same thing targeted attacks
kill people everyday. It sounds terrible but in a war zone military and civilians die
that is the direct consequences for engaging in war.
Its a game of numbers they will kill each other until both sides tire of the blood letting.
It all comes down to ain't religion great. I don't have much sympathy for them.
Hamas puts it weapon in amongst civilians and the people say nothing.
It is sad that people have to die for stupidity but die they do because radical Islam
can't behave in the modern world
.

A war of this scale can be compared to using a bottle rocket on a aircraft carried who unloads all of it's supplies with regularity. Not so odd that they always start just when Israel has some new weapon to test. A 10% intercept rate must their military skills right up there with their banking skills.

Hate to burst your bubble but you seem to be the only one in the world that odesn't know all the terrorists are either US funded or Israel funded. If Muslims were to do it they have about 1B people to choose from and all the money OPEC has, you think they would be throwing rocks if they wanted the place that badly. They aren't the ones keeping issues out of the ICC it is Israel and the US. If you can't grasp that you should change the last part of your avatar.
 
petros
#26
This has nothing to do with Islam. It's about being ripped off and oppressed. Atheists would do the same thing.
 
MHz
#27
Atheists are the worst when it comes to mobs. Xtians have an overkill mentality like their 'older brother'.
 
Locutus
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Sorry for making your day worse. You did get the part where he lied to you right? I'm a lot of things, a liar isn't one

my day is pretty laid back so far. gonna go out get me some new work boots with the wife. wanna come?

I never called anyone a liar and I'm not judge alex so don't delve a lot into that debaty stuff. like I said, never seen you go ballistic around here before so it was worth mentioning.

just i-g-n-o-r-e him see voo play.
 
petros
#29
Any brand of boot in particular?
 
Locutus
#30
Dakota and Cat were recommended but I'll see what ol' Mark's has when I get there...just so long as they don't kill my tender tootsies.
 
no new posts