Justin Trudeau's home broken into while family slept

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

OTTAWA — Someone broke into Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau's Ottawa home overnight Friday and reportedly left a threatening note while his family was sleeping.

"Early this morning, the Trudeau family discovered that their family home had been broken into. Ms. Gregoire-Trudeau and the children were asleep at the time of the incident, and Mr. Trudeau was working in Winnipeg," the Liberal Party said in a press release. "Everyone in the family is safe, and nobody was harmed."

A party source said a threatening note was left in the home.

Ottawa police confirmed Trudeau's home in Rockcliffe Park — Ottawa's wealthiest neighbourhood — was broken into.

"There is an investigation ongoing but I have no information on it at this point," Staff Sgt. Cori Slaughter said Saturday afternoon.

The file is a combined city cop and RCMP effort.

Trudeau was campaigning in Winnipeg before heading to Montreal on Saturday to attend the city's gay pride festivities. His wife and children have left Ottawa to meet him in Montreal.

It's not believed anything was stolen or broken.

In a statement released Saturday, Trudeau thanked people for their concern.

As per protocol for leader of the third party, neither Trudeau nor his family had an assigned RCMP security detail.

source: Justin Trudeau's home broken into while family slept | Canada | News | Toronto S

I don't care who you are... that's sucks. Hope they catch the creep.

Total invasion of space, privacy and security.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Are the Tories getting nervous ?? I wonder......I'm curious as to what the note said..

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
He's a heavey sleeper, I wouldn't vote for him. Sleeping while he should be watching over his family. His political life should be over.

What would you do if you caught someone in your house with your family? The fact is a threatening note was left makes me wonder if it is politically motivated?
I f i caught someone in me house in the wee hours of the night I would electrocute them and collect carbon credits at then same time which I would redeem for lawn equipments.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
He's a heavey sleeper, I wouldn't vote for him. Sleeping while he should be watching over his family. His political life should be over.
Beav, dude, he was in Winterpeg at the time. Would be hard for him to hear what was going on in his house.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Beav, dude, he was in Winterpeg at the time. Would be hard for him to hear what was going on in his house.
My very bad, usually don't read the initiating post, it's more fun that way. Still his stuff was forket a-bout with while he was absent. He's incompetant. He is actually one of Micksa kidsa.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
My very bad, usually don't read the initiating post, it's more fun that way. Still his stuff was forket a-bout with while he was absent. He's incompetant. He is actually one of Micksa kidsa.
They are all incompetent. We should fire the whole lot from the feds down to the municipal level. They are the darlings of the rich ruling elite and they all should be fed to the pigs, including the ruling elite.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
They are all incompetent. We should fire the whole lot from the feds down to the municipal level. They are the darlings of the rich ruling elite and they all should be fed to the pigs, including the ruling elite.

Woo slow down Cliff, yes we shou;fd exterminate the vermin, except they are the teachers here in hell/amenta/egypt/ lower Egypt/ upper Egypt is nicer

I would not feed my pigs with them, bad very bad porkchops wpould result, bad Karmic vibratrions, vibration is an important sign o life

Cliffy you should radiate love beams and thereby destroy your eminiees,.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Woo slow down Cliff, yes we shou;fd exterminate the vermin, except they are the teachers here in hell/amenta/egypt/ lower Egypt/ upper Egypt is nicer

I would not feed my pigs with them, bad very bad porkchops wpould result, bad Karmic vibratrions, vibration is an important sign o life

Cliffy you should radiate love beams and thereby destroy your eminiees,.
Yes, you are right. Sorry, I got carried away there. Love them to death is much better. :lol:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

OTTAWA — Someone broke into Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau's Ottawa home overnight Friday and reportedly left a threatening note while his family was sleeping.

"Early this morning, the Trudeau family discovered that their family home had been broken into. Ms. Gregoire-Trudeau and the children were asleep at the time of the incident, and Mr. Trudeau was working in Winnipeg," the Liberal Party said in a press release. "Everyone in the family is safe, and nobody was harmed."

A party source said a threatening note was left in the home.

Ottawa police confirmed Trudeau's home in Rockcliffe Park — Ottawa's wealthiest neighbourhood — was broken into.

"There is an investigation ongoing but I have no information on it at this point," Staff Sgt. Cori Slaughter said Saturday afternoon.

The file is a combined city cop and RCMP effort.

Trudeau was campaigning in Winnipeg before heading to Montreal on Saturday to attend the city's gay pride festivities. His wife and children have left Ottawa to meet him in Montreal.

It's not believed anything was stolen or broken.

In a statement released Saturday, Trudeau thanked people for their concern.

As per protocol for leader of the third party, neither Trudeau nor his family had an assigned RCMP security detail.

source: Justin Trudeau's home broken into while family slept | Canada | News | Toronto S

I don't care who you are... that's sucks. Hope they catch the creep.

Total invasion of space, privacy and security.

Exactly.

This is outrageous.

Not to pretend I like Trudeau, in fact I loathe him and everything he stands for (nothing, that is)

But we do NOT need political violence in this country.

The place to humiliate Trudeau is at the ballot box.

Even if the narcissistic useless little prick is elected, we will have to put up with him until the Canadian people wake up, and we hit the polls again.

BTW, doesn't he have a simple alarm system?? I mean, I do.......and I am not a filthy rich politician.

NOT real smart, this boy.

Are the Tories getting nervous ?? I wonder......I'm curious as to what the note said..

Just read this....

Come on Juan, give it a break!!

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Colpy. If an election was held today, Trudeau would be our next prime minister. All the Conservative attacks, and attack ads are not going to change that. As a matter of fact, they will help.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Why do Party leaders not have Govt security assigned?

Do the Libs actually have Party status after being decimated last election?

The Cons weren't nervous when Chretin was broken into either.

I wonder why it's only the Libs that get their homes broken into.... I hope that the RCMP quickly come to the conclusion that this is a PR stunt and slap Justine with the max possible charges

Colpy. If an election was held today, Trudeau would be our next prime minister. All the Conservative attacks, and attack ads are not going to change that. As a matter of fact, they will help.

The Fed Libs should work on becoming a Party first

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

But it is not being held today.

I like to think democracy actually works, and that the onslaught of facts from the ads that will be aired next year will impress Canadians and cause a slide in Idiot Boy's support.

He is useless. Completely useless. The Obama of the north. God forbid he be PM.

Nonetheless, and more pertinent to the topic, no matter how useless he is, the choice is to be made at the polls by the people of Canada.

Not by thugs.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
But it is not being held today.

I like to think democracy actually works, and that the onslaught of facts from the ads that will be aired next year will impress Canadians and cause a slide in Idiot Boy's support.

He is useless. Completely useless. The Obama of the north. God forbid he be PM.

Nonetheless, and more pertinent to the topic, no matter how useless he is, the choice is to be made at the polls by the people of Canada.

Not by thugs.

You know Colpy, you keep insisting that Justin Trudeau is some kind of retard when he is obviously not. Is this the Conservative Party line? Writing Trudeau off as some kind of moron could be a big mistake, Whatever you thought of his dad, you know he was not stupid either. I would be very surprised if Justin doesn't win a majority in the next election. We'll see.....:smile:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

...and and Canada will become the next Britain with Muslim ghettos and Sharia Laws.. Canada will only go down hill from their..

I don't no, maybe he is just courting the Islamic vote to get elected, and after the election he will tell them to fly.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
You know Colpy, you keep insisting that Justin Trudeau is some kind of retard when he is obviously not. Is this the Conservative Party line? Writing Trudeau off as some kind of moron could be a big mistake, Whatever you thought of his dad, you know he was not stupid either. I would be very surprised if Justin doesn't win a majority in the next election. We'll see.....:smile:

No it is my line.

He "admires the basic dictatorship of China" (for whatever reason).

That alone, in itself, should give any thinking person pause.

He complains about Female Genital Mutilation and honour killing being labeled "barbaric"

Ahh excuse me??? I kinda think it is the better judgement to find that statement simply "stupid". The other option is to find it supportive of both practices. Take your pick.

He visits a Wahhabi mosque.

Now, maybe he did not know that it was a problem. Maybe he wasn't aware of the open journalistic investigation of the preaching at that particular mosque. Benefit of the doubt. BUT he doesn't know what Wahhabi Islam is?? Then he is not suited to be PM, and is either willfully ignorant, supportive of the aims of Wahhabi Islam, or an idiot. Take your pick. All options eliminate him as a desireable candidate for PM.

He says Quebecers are superior to other Canadians, and then supports that by saying the problems of Canada today are related to the fact that it is NOT a Quebecer in the PM's chair.

Wow. Way to go, Junior.

The point being, of course, that the most sympathetic interpretation that can be put on these incidents is that Justin is stupid.....the other choices are even worse.

His father was brilliant.

A disaster for the nation, but no one can fault his brains.

Justin's intellect was inherited....

from his groupie mother.

And he got all his father's negatives as well.

Last edited: