Congressman says ISIS will use southern border to enter US: Muslim prayer rug found o

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Congressman says ISIS will use southern border to enter US: Muslim prayer rug found on Arizona border

Could this be another reason Obama doesn’t want photos in the immigrant camps?

Congressman Ted Poe (R-TX) told CBS’s local Dallas Fort Worth affiliate he believes that ISIS will use Texas’s southern border to enter the United States. “Of course the way they would come to the United States would be through the porous border with Mexico. The drug cartels will bring people into the country no matter who they are — for money,” says Poe.

The U.S. Border Patrol has a specific classification for those caught illegally entering America called OTMs (Other than Mexicans) which denotes those not of Hispanic descent. It is well known that drug cartels are assisting Islamic terrorists in gaining entrance and crossing the border. In fact it’s been going on for some time.

According to Breitbart.com, Human Events reported in 2010 that Iranian currency and prayer rugs were regularly found near the southern border.

A November 2012 House Committee on Homeland Security report from the Oversight Sub-Committee stated:

U.S. Government officials who are directly responsible for our national security continue to affirm the vulnerability. In August 2007 former Director of National Intelligence Mike McConnell stated that not only have terrorists used the Southwest border to enter the United States but that they will inevitably continue to do so as long as it is an available possibility. In a July 2012 hearing before the full U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Homeland Security, DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano confirmed that terrorists have crossed the Southwest border with the intent to harm the American people. Additionally, the U.S. Border Patrol regularly apprehends aliens from the 35 “special interest countries” designated by our intelligence community as countries that could export individuals that could bring harm to our country in the way of terrorism.” From Fiscal Years 2006 to 2011, there were 1,918 apprehensions of these Special Interest Aliens at our Southwest border.

An independent security contractor told Breitbart News last week that six Special Interest Aliens (SIA’s) from Afghanistan, Iraq, and Yemen were picked up by U.S. border patrol near Laredo, Texas. Each one had 60,000 Iraqi Dinars ($51.00) apiece on them.

Last week in Arizona, a Muslim prayer rug was found. As reported by Breitbart.com, “Matthew Leber spokesman for the American Patriot, Three Percent, sent Breitbart News photos of what American security contractors on the ground believe is a Muslim prayer rug found near the border in Arizona last week. A member of the security team spoke with Breitbart News on Monday night saying they were on patrol right along the border came down into a wash and the area were working in just south of Sierra Vista in Coronado national forest.”

The reason why this group went down into the wash area was because the Border Patrol doesn’t go down there – in military terms, it’s a defilade position where they lose visible contact with border crossers.

According to Breitbart, the group patrolled along the border that was a patchwork of decades-old rickety fencing made from train tracks and cattle enclosures. Eventually, they were 50 yards by the border and saw a break in the wash. The contractor said, “That’s when I saw this thing laying around. And I was like, ‘What the hell is that?’ We walked over there and I didn’t really want to pull at it not knowing what was on it. I poked a bit at it with a stick and noticed some of the Arabic writing and was just like, ‘Oh boy.’ I snapped a couple of photos and then went on our patrol.”

I have always said illegal immigration is a multi-headed hydra issue and the first head is our national security. Who in their right mind would allow the American southern border to be unsecured? And to hear the liberal progressives of the Democrat Party play political games and castigate blame when this is an Executive branch responsibility is disgusting.

Last week, Los Angeles Fox 11 News reporter Gigi Graciette tweeted out that sources told her, “three people on terrorist watch list were detained crossing the border illegally into CA.”

President Obama says he’s well aware and briefed about what is happening on the border — does that include this information? I guess drinking beers and playing pool take precedence. And if Obama does know about this, what are his specific actions? Is this what he means by “comprehensive immigration reform?” Let the terrorists in?

Read more at Congressman says ISIS will use southern border to enter US: Muslim prayer rug found on Arizona border | Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Iranian currency at the border - Shiia & Salafis don't mix

Pakistan dictionary in an earlier thread - Pakistanis don't need dictionaries unless they are in English

and now ISIS ??

Good luck with trying to convert American south westerners into Sunni Islam.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
ISIS is headquartered outside Fort Huachuca in Sierra Vista, Arizona. Our Washington D.C. office is located in the Ronald Reagan Building. We are dedicated to supporting our national defense and security departments, as well as government contractors and private business, with mission-critical services performed by highly skilled experts in their fields. ISIS professionals can be found working side by side with the U.S. Armed Forces, U.S. Government and Prime Contractors on the ground in such strategic environments as the Middle East. See Our Locations Map at the bottom of the page.

"located in the Ronald Raygun building" - kinda ironic, no?

Last edited:

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
ISIS is headquartered outside Fort Huachuca in Sierra Vista, Arizona. Our Washington D.C. office is located in the Ronald Reagan Building. We are dedicated to supporting our national defense and security departments, as well as government contractors and private business, with mission-critical services performed by highly skilled experts in their fields. ISIS professionals can be found working side by side with the U.S. Armed Forces, U.S. Government and Prime Contractors on the ground in such strategic environments as the Middle East. See Our Locations Map at the bottom of the page.

"located in the Rona;d Raygun building" - kinda ironic, no?

ISIS is headquartered in the White House in Washington, DC. A guy named Hussein runs the operation.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Very convenient of someone to have lost it in plain sight. Kinda reminds you of COINTELPRO and its amazing ability to "find" evidence of terrorist threats everywhere.
When the US runs the biggest terrorist organization in the world, it is easy to see boogy men around every corner.

Last edited:

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Whenthe US runs the biggest terrorist organization in the world, it is easy to see boogy men around every corner.

That's exactly what people like me called COINTELPRO back in the 1960s. Back then the right wingers all applauded what Big Government did and called us commies for daring to criticize the government. Today they are the ones who now see that we were correct all along. The government has no business snooping in on people's personal affairs and it has even less justification for getting involved in foreign affairs.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
OMG a Muslim prayer rug!

I found a possible Fukashima HelloKitty doormat on the north shore of the island of Hawaii.

That means Godzilla will rise out of Lake Winnipegosis(why does that sound like a lung condition?), to work southward to trash Portage La Perogie MB.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
A prayer rug and a dictionary the hordes are coming apparently one at a time
they sleep over on the rug and read english words sound serious to me.
At least I didn't have to wait half way through to find this was another, Its Obama's
fault. Getting rather tired of this
i wonder how many Taliban were killed that actually sat down with Reagan
yes the Taliban great guys according to Ronnie but not much mention is made of it
because Reagan's meeting with the Taliban was Obama's fault right

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
i wonder how many Taliban were killed that actually sat down with Reagan
yes the Taliban great guys according to Ronnie but not much mention is made of it
because Reagan's meeting with the Taliban was Obama's fault right

None.

The Taliban didn't come on the scene until the Mid-90s

But I couldn't possibly expect you to know that. To know that and the origin of the Taliban.