ISIS Moves Into Lebanon


B00Mer
#1
ISIS Moves Into Lebanon, Obama Remains Detached

ISIS militants streamed over the Syrian border into Lebanon Sunday taking over a number of police outposts, a military barracks, and a small city – Arsal City. It was in response to a Lebanese soldier arresting an ISIS militant. Thirteen Lebanese soldiers were killed.



This was not an isolated raid. This attack in the north was met with a corresponding assault by an ISIS cell in Tripoli, one of Lebanon’s largest cities.

Islamist militias overran several army bases and took control of the eastern city of Benghazi, the cradle of the 2011 revolt.

2014 August 3 Breaking news Associated press ISIS raid Lebanese town capture troops - YouTube



Obama claims ISIS only presents a “tangential” threat to the United States as it consumes the Middle East – where the oil is.

It won’t be tangential for long.

Mr. Obama is the same man who ridiculed Mitt Romney during the second presidential debate for claiming Russia would be a serious threat. Obama snidely advised Romney that “The 80′s called, they want their foreign policy back.” What will he say when we can’t get fuel or are being attacked by Islamic terrorists?

Overnight, ISIS or IS or ISIL wrested control of Iraq’s largest dam – Mosul Dam, which is electricity-generating. They also took control of several oilfields and three towns. All had been held by Kurdish forces. Thousands were sent fleeing into the mountains.

ISIS can pose an existential threat to half a million people just with the dam.

ISIS is currently attempting to seize control of Rabbia near the Syrian border from the Kurds.

We should be supporting the Kurds with air power. They are our natural allies in this fight.

There are reports that the rebels we are supporting in Syria – the Syrian Free Army – have all joined ISIS. We have armed and trained them.

Is ISIS a tangential threat? A “medium and long-range” threat we can ignore?

We have an open border. Why wouldn’t terrorists come across it? Terrorists from the mid-East work closely with cartels in Mexico and Central and South America. ISIS said they would take control of Lebanon and behead the King of Jordan. They promised to take over Turkey, Israel and they plan to come for us. Their plan is proceeding in a timely manner.

source: ISIS Moves Into Lebanon, Obama Remains Detached | www.independentsentinel.com (external - login to view)

...................................

Interesting video for the very religious.

MAJOR UPDATEISIS MOVES INTO LEBANON - YouTube

 
BaalsTears
+1
#2
The Caliphate has simply opened up another front. It keeps the Iranians preoccupied and forces Hezbollah to withdraw fighters from Syria back to Lebanon. Expanding the fight to Lebanon was predictable. Btw, Obama doesn't know whether he's coming or going in the Middle East. Obama doesn't know whether he's allied with Iran or against it. Confusion reigns as all of America's alliances in the Middle East wither.
 
lone wolf
+1
#3
Ain't it interesting what opens up whist fecal matter is agitating interest on the other end of a never-ending feud
 
Cliffy
#4
ISIS Management

The members of our management team have extensive industry experience, supervising, managing and serving on numerous OGA contracts operating in the Middle East, Europe, Asia and Africa in the protection of U.S. national interests.Collectively, we’ve served as army intelligence officers; in special operations in Iraq, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Panama and Haiti; as consultants for the U.S. Government on the Counter-Narcotics and Drug Interdiction Task Force, and more. Over the last 10 years, our leadership has successfully obtained and managed millions of dollars worth of government and corporate security contracts. READ MORE (external - login to view)
 
BaalsTears
#5
None of this would have happened if those Umayyad bastards hadn't killed Ali at Karbala.

Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

ISIS Management

The members of our management team have extensive industry experience, supervising, managing and serving on numerous OGA contracts operating in the Middle East, Europe, Asia and Africa in the protection of U.S. national interests.Collectively, we’ve served as army intelligence officers; in special operations in Iraq, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Panama and Haiti; as consultants for the U.S. Government on the Counter-Narcotics and Drug Interdiction Task Force, and more. Over the last 10 years, our leadership has successfully obtained and managed millions of dollars worth of government and corporate security contracts. READ MORE (external - login to view)

Canadians are sort of like Gurkhas aren't they?
 
Cliffy
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTearsView Post

None of this would have happened if those Umayyad bastards hadn't killed Ali at Karbala.

You really don't get it, do you? Have you ever heard of a false flag?
 
BaalsTears
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

You really don't get it, do you? Have you ever heard of a false flag?

I really don't give a ****. If Uncle Sam followed my directions he would come home, shut up and devolve power to the individual states.
 
gopher
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

ISIS Moves Into Lebanon, Obama Remains Detached

ISIS militants streamed over the Syrian border into Lebanon Sunday taking over a number of police outposts, a military barracks, and a small city – Arsal City. It was in response to a Lebanese soldier arresting an ISIS militant. Thirteen Lebanese soldiers were killed.



This was not an isolated raid. This attack in the north was met with a corresponding assault by an ISIS cell in Tripoli, one of Lebanon’s largest cities.

Islamist militias overran several army bases and took control of the eastern city of Benghazi, the cradle of the 2011 revolt.

2014 August 3 Breaking news Associated press ISIS raid Lebanese town capture troops - YouTube



Obama claims ISIS only presents a “tangential” threat to the United States as it consumes the Middle East – where the oil is.

It won’t be tangential for long.

Mr. Obama is the same man who ridiculed Mitt Romney during the second presidential debate for claiming Russia would be a serious threat. Obama snidely advised Romney that “The 80′s called, they want their foreign policy back.” What will he say when we can’t get fuel or are being attacked by Islamic terrorists?

Overnight, ISIS or IS or ISIL wrested control of Iraq’s largest dam – Mosul Dam, which is electricity-generating. They also took control of several oilfields and three towns. All had been held by Kurdish forces. Thousands were sent fleeing into the mountains.

ISIS can pose an existential threat to half a million people just with the dam.

ISIS is currently attempting to seize control of Rabbia near the Syrian border from the Kurds.

We should be supporting the Kurds with air power. They are our natural allies in this fight.

There are reports that the rebels we are supporting in Syria – the Syrian Free Army – have all joined ISIS. We have armed and trained them.

Is ISIS a tangential threat? A “medium and long-range” threat we can ignore?

We have an open border. Why wouldn’t terrorists come across it? Terrorists from the mid-East work closely with cartels in Mexico and Central and South America. ISIS said they would take control of Lebanon and behead the King of Jordan. They promised to take over Turkey, Israel and they plan to come for us. Their plan is proceeding in a timely manner.

source: ISIS Moves Into Lebanon, Obama Remains Detached | www.independentsentinel.com (external - login to view)

...................................

Interesting video for the very religious.

MAJOR UPDATEISIS MOVES INTO LEBANON - YouTube



What is Harper doing about it? Nothing??


Blame Harper!
 
Cliffy
#9
ISIS is doing a great job of managing the thought processes of the sheeple at home and around the world.
 
B00Mer
#10
WWIII anyone... question does it go Nuclear and the elite get to kill 90% of the population.. easier to control the remaining 10%.

Figured I'd toss a conspiracy theory in there for Cliffy..
 
Cliffy
+1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Figured I'd toss a conspiracy theory in there for Cliffy..

Did you bother to go to the ISIS web site. It ain't no conspiracy theory when the truth is staring you in the face.
 
petros
+2
#12  Top Rated Post
They run a day spa!

ISIS Salon & Day Spa - Home (external - login to view)
 
Johnnny
+2
#13
In the Iraq area south of Erbil were iam working at the moment, ISIS is not being taken as a joke. I seen enough home videos of people being lined up and shot that i think im done with this damn country.

Just a few days ago the Yazidi's who work in the camp im at were all ****ed up because when ISIS took the sinjar area alot of their relatives were in grave danger hiding in the mountains and dead.In Iraq here anyways the Yazidi's have the most to loose not just the kurds. The Kurds will regain the areas adjacent to kurdistan that have been lost, because ISIS has picked one too many fights here.
Last edited by Johnnny; Aug 6th, 2014 at 01:30 AM..
 
B00Mer
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Did you bother to go to the ISIS web site. It ain't no conspiracy theory when the truth is staring you in the face.

Is this what you're thinking??

From 7 Billion People To 500 Million People – The Sick Population Control Agenda Of The Global Elite (external - login to view)
 
Blackleaf
#15
Some of those anti-Semitic protesters in London the other day, under the guise of " 'Palestinian' supporters", were carrying ISIS flags.
 
Nuggler
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

Some of those anti-Semitic protesters in London the other day, under the guise of " 'Palestinian' supporters", were carrying ISIS flags.

You had no hand grenades ?.................Not that I would condone such violence.

Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

In the Iraq area south of Erbil were iam working at the moment, ISIS is not being taken as a joke. I seen enough home videos of people being lined up and shot that i think im done with this damn country.

Just a few days ago the Yazidi's who work in the camp im at were all ****ed up because when ISIS took the sinjar area alot of their relatives were in grave danger hiding in the mountains and dead.In Iraq here anyways the Yazidi's have the most to loose not just the kurds. The Kurds will regain the areas adjacent to kurdistan that have been lost, because ISIS has picked one too many fights here.

While you can, Johnny, get the hell out ! Those mad fukkers will kill anyone.
 
B00Mer
#17

ISIS Steals Over 50 US Howitzers 1500 Armored Humvees - YouTube

 
Zipperfish
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

In the Iraq area south of Erbil were iam working at the moment, ISIS is not being taken as a joke. I seen enough home videos of people being lined up and shot that i think im done with this damn country.

Just a few days ago the Yazidi's who work in the camp im at were all ****ed up because when ISIS took the sinjar area alot of their relatives were in grave danger hiding in the mountains and dead.In Iraq here anyways the Yazidi's have the most to loose not just the kurds. The Kurds will regain the areas adjacent to kurdistan that have been lost, because ISIS has picked one too many fights here.

You're _in_ Iraq. Crazy.
 
Blackleaf
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by NugglerView Post

You had no hand grenades ?.................Not that I would condone such violence.

It would have been nice to see those anti-Semite marchers posing as people who care for "Palestinians" to be blown to pieces, but unfortunately nobody protesting against that bigoted march - whose protesters were waving anti-Jewish banners and ISIS flags - would have been able to get anywhere near them as the riot cops would have been on them like a ton of bricks, battered the hell out of them and herded them into the back of police vans, before the usual suspects in the Beeb and Graun call them, rather ironically, "Far-right, Islamophobic protesters suspected of being members of the EDL" the next day.
 

Similar Threads

20
ISIS has more dirty bomb ingredients
by Locutus | Jul 16th, 2014
14
ISIS Destroying Mosques... etc.
by EagleSmack | Jul 13th, 2014
no new posts