Pathetic Canadian 'journalism'

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

@calgaryherald reporter / estark@calgaryherald.com
Erika M. Stark ‏@erikamstark

Pro-Palestinian supporters are here across the street. Tensions rising. They're shouting things I shouldn't tweet.

https://twitter.com/erikamstark/status/495011625913421824

'reporter'

Ezra LevantVerified account ‏@ezralevant

Let me help: you heard them chant "Heil Hitler", but you decided to be their PR rep instead of a reporter

Dean Skoreyko ‏@bcbluecon

@erikamstark You heard them yelling "Heil Hitler" at these Jews and refused to report it - why haven't you handed in your resignation yet?

Good Girl

During the recent Calgary For Israel Rally, a small group of radical idiots across the street shouted "Heil Hitler!"
Thankfully, we have reporters like the Calgary Herald's Erika Stark to bear witness:
Pro-Palestinian supporters are here across the street. Tensions rising. They're shouting things I shouldn't tweet.​
No, no, of course not. In her later report published in the Calgary Herald, though, Stark quotes one of the "Palestinian protesters" as saying -
"Stop killing our kids. Give us food, give us water, give us shelter. Put religion and politics to the side. Kids are dying. That's the main thing why we're here."​
Here's the thing: I was there. I watched them. I listened to them. Stark's quote wasn't even remotely the gist of their "argument," and based on Stark's own tweet, she knows it.

Get a different job, sweetie.

Good Girl - Small Dead Animals

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
WHY are we still letting these people into the country??

Good Lord, there are Coptic Egyptian Christians that need a place to run to, there are Christian Palestinians undergoing persecution, there are Iraqi Christians at risk of beheading in Iraq..........why not concentrate on them??

But Islam is the equivalent of Naziism, the Koran (with the hadith) is the equivalent of Mein Kampf, and now we have people screaming "Heil Hitler" at Jews??? On public streets in Canada??

Time to rethink our immigration policy.

Now, exceptions: "moderates" at risk because of their moderation, people who have served Canada in some way (such as Afghanistan's interpreters), close family members of Canadian citizens.

Oh, one last thing....I do not care WHAT religion, or WHAT race, if you come to Canada, LEAVE YOUR WARS AT HOME.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
WHY are we still letting these people into the country??

Good Lord, there are Coptic Egyptian Christians that need a place to run to, there are Christian Palestinians undergoing persecution, there are Iraqi Christians at risk of beheading in Iraq..........why not concentrate on them??

But Islam is the equivalent of Naziism, the Koran (with the hadith) is the equivalent of Mein Kampf, and now we have people screaming "Heil Hitler" at Jews??? On public streets in Canada??

Time to rethink our immigration policy.

Now, exceptions: "moderates" at risk because of their moderation, people who have served Canada in some way (such as Afghanistan's interpreters), close family members of Canadian citizens.

Oh, one last thing....I do not care WHAT religion, or WHAT race, if you come to Canada, LEAVE YOUR WARS AT HOME.

Who was Israels daddy?