Florida dad beats man he found allegedly raping his son

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

I guess he fukkin' well did.

A Florida dad who told police he walked in on a man sexually abusing his child, left the suspect motionless and bleeding Friday morning on the living room floor, police said.

The Daytona Beach News-Journal reported that the suspect was found at the Daytona Beach home at about 1 a.m. Friday. The paper, citing the arrest report, said Raymond Frolander was found with several knots on his face and bleeding from the mouth.

The 35-year-old father and his son were not identified, but the father reportedly walked in on Frolander sexually battering his son.

The paper obtained the 911 call and reported that the dad told the dispatcher, "I just walked in a grown man molesting...and I got him in a bloody puddle for you, officer."

He told police that he didn't use any weapons in the beating, nor did he ask the suspect any questions.

"He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you," the dad reportedly told police.

The boy told police that Frolander took him to a back room of the house and pulled down his pants, the report said.

The boy, 11, had been playing video games with friends before the alleged attack, the report said.

Frolander was treated at an area hospital and allegedly told police “I’m guilty,” when questioned.

He is being held without bail. Frolander was charged with sexual battery by an 18-year-old on a victim under 12, the report said. The father was not charged.

Florida dad beats man he found allegedly raping his son, report says | Fox News

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
That is our big problem. Paedophilia is neither natural or normal. We would have been better served
if this animal had been strangled.
Silly juan. How dare you argue with Blackleaf and the scholars of Cambridge, who all have doctorates in shirtlifting.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I'm glad the father won't be facing any charges. He saw his son being raped and acted quickly. That piece of garbage pedophile got what he deserved.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Father posts photo of sexually abused son online in donation plea
Reuters
First posted: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 01:08 PM EDT | Updated: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 01:31 PM EDT
A Florida father who severely beat an 18-year-old man he said he caught sexually assaulting his son posted the child's photo on a fundraising website to solicit donations for the boy's recovery, police said on Tuesday.
The father originally asked for $1 million on gofundme.com, then reduced his request to $100,000 before the page was taken down and a link to it on his Facebook page was removed by Monday night, the Daytona Beach News-Journal reported.
"Our son was sexualy (sic) assaulted and we are now faced with the challenge of picking up the pieces, the emotional and financial burden is about more than we can endure," the father wrote, according to the newspaper.
Daytona Beach Police Chief Michael Chitwood, who last week said he did not take issue with the father's initial response to the alleged assault, on Tuesday said police were "bewildered" when they saw the picture of the 11-year-old boy, shown sleeping, online.
"Why are you exposing your son?" Chitwood said in a phone interview with Reuters. "Once you put that out there, he just lost what little cloak of anonymity he already has."
Raymond Frolander was arrested on Friday after the father called 911 to report he had interrupted a sexual assault on his son. The father told the dispatcher he left the attacker "nice and knocked out" and "in a bloody puddle" on the floor.
Frolander was charged with sexual battery on a victim under age 12, according to a police affidavit.
The father was not charged in the beating, which left Frolander bloodied and bruised but did not result in serious injury, Chitwood said.
Father posts photo of sexually abused son online in donation plea | World | News

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I'm a little more than "bewildered".

Maybe he's using the incident as a money-making venture, an actual over reactive emotional plea or he's enjoying his 15 minutes as an apparent 'good guy'. Either way, not a smooth move exlax.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Indeed, if that happened to my son, that fk'tard would have a good view of his own shoulder blades.

Mess up my kid for the rest of his life? I'll fk'n mess you up for the remainder of yours.

Intruder in my own home, assaulting a family member and future intentions are unknown?

Life forfeit & remove the threat from the situation without further delay.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
8O......Hey, he got $145.00 in donations, US funds
AND he reduced his asking price way down.
Lighten up. eh.
Poor creepy idiot just tryin to help his kid.
And get rich.
The Merican way....