Jews: Get the Hell Out of Europe.

Colpy
+2
Anti-Israel protesters attack Paris synagogue | JPost | Israel News

They are winding up for round two, at the behest of the new fascists, the Muslims.

And Israel could use the reinforcements.

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvt6k3RH3AUkc

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/...-news/1.604813
Last edited by Colpy; 2 weeks ago at 08:25 PM..

taxslave
+5
#2  Top Rated Post
Because the left is afraid to stand up to muzzie terrorists.

darkbeaver
Because the west pays muzzie terrorists. I doubt their's any of Gods people among that trash.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+4

Colpy
German officers let protester use police megaphone to shout anti-Israel slogans at rally in Frankfurt | National Post

Silly, silly policeman.

We have become such idiots in the west.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

They are winding up for round two, at the behest of the new fascists, the Muslims.

And Israel could use the reinforcements.

There isn't enough Soviet help?

Colpy
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

There isn't enough Soviet help?

The Russians hate Jews ALMOST as much as Ukrainians hate Jews.

Tecumsehsbones
+2

German officers let protester use police megaphone to shout anti-Israel slogans at rally in Frankfurt | National Post

Silly, silly policeman.

Yep, allowing free speech is totally contrary to our sacred traditions.

petros

The Russians hate Jews ALMOST as much as Ukrainians hate Jews.

Really? Where did you get that bizarre concept from? Botswanans?

Allies that hate each other. Neat.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Because the left is afraid to stand up to muzzie terrorists.

Well, if Obama is the left, how is drone-striking them morning, noon, and night "afraid to stand up" to them?

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Well, if Obama is the left, how is drone-striking them morning, noon, and night "afraid to stand up" to them?

Obummer is not left compared to the rest of the world leaders. Only in the minds of the extreme right in the US.

Colpy

Excuse me??

ALLOWING free speech is not the same as providing police equipment to the protesters.

They are ALLOWED free speech when their peaceful protest is not broken up or prevented, nor their views censored.

Give your head a shake.

petros
A megaphone? Wow. Armed to the teeth.

Colpy

Really? Where did you get that bizarre concept from? Botswanans?

Allies that hate each other. Neat.

Well, maybe not......

Ukraine More Anti-Semitic Than Russia, Says New Poll

petros
Sweet.

Czarist pogroms are a daily occurrence these days? Any other fantasies based on tales of yore kicking around in your jaded noggin?

Hearst is still printing papers?

Tecumsehsbones
+2

Excuse me??

ALLOWING free speech is not the same as providing police equipment to the protesters.

They are ALLOWED free speech when their peaceful protest is not broken up or prevented, nor their views censored.

Give your head a shake.

*shakes head* Yep, brain-farted and totally missed the fact that it was a police megaphone. You're right, I'm wrong. Just this once.

petros
Boycotts are legit just like free speech.

Corduroy
Wouldn't you rather Muslims get the hell out of Europe?

petros
It doesn't matter to me. They aren't a new feature.

Blackleaf
+1

Free speech is allowed when it's a group of Muslim protesters marching against the Jews. That's allowed. It's "free speech".

Had it been a group of EDL protesters shouting over a megaphone against the Muslims just you wait and see how quickly those riot police move in. Free speech goes out the window then.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

Free speech is allowed when it's a group of Muslim protesters marching against the Jews. That's allowed. It's "free speech".

Had it been a group of EDL protesters shouting over a megaphone against the Muslims just you wait and see how quickly those riot police move in. Free speech goes out the window then.

Having encountered some of the Extremely Disgusting Losers, can't say I blame the cops.

Blackleaf
+2
God, I just love it when I get the Left rattled.

The idiots love to spout all this soppy romantic claptrap about "It's their right to protest! This is a free country! They have free speech!" when it's say, a group of Muslim bigots using loudspeakers to spew out anti-Jewish racism, but you just see these same lefties choking on their all-veggie falafel when the EDL go out and protest against Islam. The cries of "raaaaacciiiiiisssssstttttttttssssssssss!!!!!! !!" are louder than those Muslim idiots with the microphone.

This is the lefty mindset summed up:

1) Muslims protesting against Jews - Free speech
2) EDL (or anyone else) protesting against the vile Islamofascist takeover of Great Britain - bunch of bigoted racist "Little Englanders"
Last edited by Blackleaf; 2 weeks ago at 11:59 AM..

lone wolf
You should put that over productive imagination to profitable use

Tecumsehsbones

God. I just love it when I get the Left rattled.

If it ever happens, be sure to let us know.

Colpy
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

Wouldn't you rather Muslims get the hell out of Europe?

I certainly would, considering the portion of the world Islam controls is quite sufficient, and the fact that Islam and western democracy are completely incompatible.........but that is not going to happen, is it??

DaSleeper

If it ever happens, be sure to let us know.

He does get your panties in a twist....non?

petros

EDL is a terrorist group.

I certainly would, considering the portion of the world Islam controls is quite sufficient, and the fact that Islam and western democracy are completely incompatible.........but that is not going to happen, is it??

It's incompatible? Is that why Israel doesn't want Mid East countries to democratize? It's better with Emirates set up by British?

darkbeaver

Silly, silly policeman.

We became idiots long before Waterloo. You have been sleeping.

Blackleaf

EDL is a terrorist group.

They are? Who have they bombed, killed and maimed?

And why is it okay for Muslims to spout anti-Jewish racism over megaphones but not okay for groups like the EDL to protest - peacefully, like they always do - against the Islamic takeover of Great Britain? Why can Muslims have free speech but not the EDL?