#HitlerWasRight

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
Well he did set up that awesome rail system.
very bad taste.
I don't get it, how do you allow yourself to write this crap.
there are times when you actually have me thinking you actually have something to say, then it's days of this.

Are you psychotic? do you use meds ?
I mean really holocaust jokes are really really not funny ever.
Do you have any idea what it is like to know people that lived through that.

how do you justify this and then face real people in your daily life.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
very bad taste.
there are times when you actually have me thinking you actually have something to say, then it's days of this.

Oh look Doc Dred taking the High Road. That's a first. Maybe you better go back and change the thumbs up on my Hitler Jaws photo so that when you try and make it look like I'm racist or bigoted you won't be contradicting yourself.

Or maybe Doc has been upset because I haven't been paying much attention to him. Yep that could be it.

Last edited:

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
very bad taste.

If you can't joke about everything, you can't joke about anything.

It's just the internet and if the things people say on the internet offend you so easily, maybe you shouldn't venture on the internet too often.

If you're offended, very well, you are offended... just put his wise crack on the back "Burner" and move on. I know what he said may not have been a "Real Gas" and I know you're "Starving" for some consequences but seriously, there's no need to "Pull Your Teeth" out over it. The mods have to control a lot of things in these forums but some things need to just be sorted out between the members. They can't "Concentrate" on every single thing everybody says in here and control it all like some "Gestapo"..... Andem isn't running some sort of "Slave Labor" around here.

.... Hmmm... Nope, cant't think of any other smart-azz references, I'm done.

Send in the Neg Reps.

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
Oh look Doc Dred taking the High Road. That's a first. Maybe you better go back and change the thumbs up on my Hitler Jaws photo so that when you try and make it look like I'm racist or bigoted you won't be contradicting yourself.

Or maybe Doc has been upset because I haven't been paying much attention to him. Yep that could be it.
there is a difference in that pic and what you wrote.

If

.... Hmmm... Nope, cant't think of any other smart-azz references, I'm done.

Send in the Neg Reps.
nothing you just posted was clever , just dim witlessness not worth the read.
I seldom do more than glom over you. You lot are the starved rcs thinks we need his attention, like he actually is anything .
basically you all are masochists here for each other to hurt.
it's an Olympic sport that most of the membership has fled from.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
nothing you just posted was clever , just dim witlessness not worth the read.

And yet you read it nonetheless.

I seldom do more than glom over you.
Sounds a bit sexual.

You lot are the starved rcs thinks we need his attention, like he actually is anything .
And..... you are.... what?

You are just like the rest of us: A faceless nobody on the internet who has no direct impact on anybody else's life and only come into places like these to kill time.

The difference is that we know our place and what all of this truly is. What? Do you think you will somehow change someone's life by posting in here or anywhere else for that matter?? Are you here to be the superhero that'll start cleaning up the internet?

See, I'm not actually trolling you, I'm asking legit questions as I'm curious as to why:

A - You get so easily offended by someone posting something on the internet, and
B - Think any of us really seek the attention of anybody else and aren't just killing time.

basically you all are masochists here for each other to hurt.
it's an Olympic sport that most of the membership has fled from.
You've been a member of these forums for not even three months, and you're going to lecture us as to why a bunch of unidentified members have left the forums?

Or are you an old member who made a new account? If that's the case.... *tisk tisk*

.... Besides.... We're all here to "Hurt" each other as you say.

Another chunk of evidence regarding how you take things on the internet so seriously and how you are so easily offended.

I don't get hurt by anything said on here. Hell, RCS made a jab at me about leaving Canada a while back and in truth I wasn't hurt at all, but still used the moment to reply with something someone would typically say if they were hurt by something on the internet in order to make him feel hurt.

The thing is, neither of us were truly affected by our "Spat" and we sorted it all out.... why?

BECAUSE IT'S THE FK'N INTERNET!!! If you can't handle yourself on the internet, how can you be expected to handle yourself in real life?

Since this is the Olympics, did I just win Gold in D*uchebaggery for speaking my mind?

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
#hitlerwasright is about long-distance highways. The american interstate system was created because Eisenhower saw the utility of the autobahn. :lol:

btw, I support Israel.

Also the very people using the hash tag #HitlerWasRight WOULD'VE also been wiped off this planet if Hitler had got his way.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
And yet you read it nonetheless.

Sounds a bit sexual.

And..... you are.... what?

You are just like the rest of us: A faceless nobody on the internet who has no direct impact on anybody else's life and only come into places like these to kill time.

The difference is that we know our place and what all of this truly is. What? Do you think you will somehow change someone's life by posting in here or anywhere else for that matter?? Are you here to be the superhero that'll start cleaning up the internet?

See, I'm not actually trolling you, I'm asking legit questions as I'm curious as to why:

A - You get so easily offended by someone posting something on the internet, and
B - Think any of us really seek the attention of anybody else and aren't just killing time.

You've been a member of these forums for not even three months, and you're going to lecture us as to why a bunch of unidentified members have left the forums?

Or are you an old member who made a new account? If that's the case.... *tisk tisk*

.... Besides.... We're all here to "Hurt" each other as you say.

Another chunk of evidence regarding how you take things on the internet so seriously and how you are so easily offended.

I don't get hurt by anything said on here. Hell, RCS made a jab at me about leaving Canada a while back and in truth I wasn't hurt at all, but still used the moment to reply with something someone would typically say if they were hurt by something on the internet in order to make him feel hurt.

The thing is, neither of us were truly affected by our "Spat" and we sorted it all out.... why?

BECAUSE IT'S THE FK'N INTERNET!!! If you can't handle yourself on the internet, how can you be expected to handle yourself in real life?

Since this is the Olympics, did I just win Gold in D*uchebaggery for speaking my mind?

for some lonely souls the internet is their special olympics...they have nothing left other than to make selective 'friends', pit one person or group against another and feel better for it...internet rounders and players...the 'look what I did' mentality, or lack of mentality and medication maybe in some cases...either way, the dregs will always lurk among us tapping away on their grimy keyboards, grinning, crying, raging and wanking...it's their 'life', as sad as it may be...ol' doc is a prime example.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
very bad taste.

Dear Count, do not deny the peasantry their crude and malicious "humour." A certain coarse brutality is really all they have, poor things.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
shame on anyone who defends genocide whether it be Palestinians, Michael Savage, or Israelis:

– Israeli Lawmaker Calls for Genocide of Palestinians…Gets 5,000 Facebook Likes

Just a day before Palestinian teenager Muhammad Abu Khudair was kidnapped and burned alive (allegedly by six Israeli Jewish youths), Israeli lawmaker Ayelet Shaked took to Facebook to call for genocide of the Palestinians people.

It was a bloodthirsty statement of intent, declaring “the entire Palestinian people is the enemy” and calling for their total destruction, “including its elderly and its women, its cities and its villages, its property and its infrastructure.” She calls for the slaughter of Palestinian mothers who give birth to “little snakes.”

If Shaked’s post does not meet the legal definition of a call for genocide then nothing does. It would have fit perfectly in the pages of Nazi propaganda rag Der Sturmer.

Worse – Shaked is not some fringe element, a distasteful but impotent shadow. She is a senior figure in the Habeyit Hayehudi (Jewish Home) party that is part of Israel’s ruling coalition. Her post was shared more than a thousand times and received almost five thousand “Likes.”

This was not a selfie by the sea, but instead the germination of genocidal ideas.

The racist who said that got 5,000 LIKES on facebook.

Let's bear in mind that this racist, like those Palestinians who said the quote above, do NOT represent the majority of people from either culture. Hitler, like all the haters whose views are similar to his, was DEAD WRONG.

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
I see this got some traction, lol. I guess some people need to revisit their comprehension of sarcasm and just where exactly a barb like this is being targeted.
RCS put a pic up with a JAWS thing to it.

It actually portrays hitler on so many levels besides the obvious.

Commenting on the rail system that was sheer hell to another hell for people i knew in my life that survived it is not funny nor sarcasm.

Unless of course you want to just admit that RCS is a total douche at times ,it wasn't even slightly clever as the pic he found on the internet.

As for my trying to bring a sense of civility to this place ...Anyone who knocks that is just a living train wreck.
Get in on the Ford Nation tear it all down crowd, whilst there still is a Ford brother to vote for.

Neither will be around city hall after the election.

for some lonely souls the internet is their special olympics...they have nothing left other than to make selective 'friends', pit one person or group against another and feel better for it...internet rounders and players...the 'look what I did' mentality, or lack of mentality and medication maybe in some cases...either way, the dregs will always lurk among us tapping away on their grimy keyboards, grinning, crying, raging and wanking...it's their 'life', as sad as it may be...ol' doc is a prime example.
lol. you really need to examine what you do here.
who you pander to.
and why.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
shame on anyone who defends genocide whether it be Palestinians, Michael Savage, or Israelis:

– Israeli Lawmaker Calls for Genocide of Palestinians…Gets 5,000 Facebook Likes

Just a day before Palestinian teenager Muhammad Abu Khudair was kidnapped and burned alive (allegedly by six Israeli Jewish youths), Israeli lawmaker Ayelet Shaked took to Facebook to call for genocide of the Palestinians people.

It was a bloodthirsty statement of intent, declaring “the entire Palestinian people is the enemy” and calling for their total destruction, “including its elderly and its women, its cities and its villages, its property and its infrastructure.” She calls for the slaughter of Palestinian mothers who give birth to “little snakes.”

If Shaked’s post does not meet the legal definition of a call for genocide then nothing does. It would have fit perfectly in the pages of Nazi propaganda rag Der Sturmer.

Worse – Shaked is not some fringe element, a distasteful but impotent shadow. She is a senior figure in the Habeyit Hayehudi (Jewish Home) party that is part of Israel’s ruling coalition. Her post was shared more than a thousand times and received almost five thousand “Likes.”

This was not a selfie by the sea, but instead the germination of genocidal ideas.

The racist who said that got 5,000 LIKES on facebook.

Let's bear in mind that this racist, like those Palestinians who said the quote above, do NOT represent the majority of people from either culture. Hitler, like all the haters whose views are similar to his, was DEAD WRONG.

Well maybe Hitler saw this attitude in the Jews and figured he'd wipe them out before they wiped everybody else out, a taste of their own medicine perhaps?

With all the crazy inventions the Germans made in WWII, maybe he had a Time Machine too.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Well he did set up that awesome rail system.

I thought that was Mussolini. Hitler did the autobahn.

There is no shortage of material produced by holocaust survivors to read or watch which can give an idea of what its like to know someone who went through it. A surprising number of them did and do use humour. As Woody Allen says comedy is tragedy plus time. We will never get to a point where everyone agrees on any one joke being funny regardless of the subject.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
There is no shortage of material produced by holocaust survivors to read or watch which can give an idea of what its like to know someone who went through it. A surprising number of them did and do use humour. As Woody Allen says comedy is tragedy plus time. We will never get to a point where everyone agrees on any one joke being funny regardless of the subject.

Careful now, you'll miss your opportunity to be improved.;)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The condemnation poured forth on Hitler is very similar to the condemnation poured forth on Jesus.
Hitler might easily be taken as the father of the state of Israel and that old man keeps feeding his bastard child even to this day.