What's the difference??

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

The "progressive" response to the military wife on the left posting her pic...........the idiots obviously don't know the difference, that's the scary part.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The one on the right is far more dangerous. I'd have the security services watching her at all times.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
A little background. The woman on the right is Sherafiyah Lewthwaite, an Islamic terrorist born in the UK and associated with Al-Shabaab, a Somali terrorist group. She is suspected of being involved in several terrorist attacks and planning in Africa as well as the 7/7 bombings in the UK. One of the suicide bombers in that attack was her husband.

The woman on the left is an internet troll.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Suicide bombers are kinda self-limiting. Think of it as evolution in action.

Homicide bombers are more dangerous. Compare the death toll of the most deadly Islamic period (your choice) with the death toll of the civilised world, 1938-1945.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007

Homicide bombers are more dangerous. Compare the death toll of the most deadly Islamic period (your choice) with the death toll of the civilised world, 1938-1945.
don't get all factual...then we have to get actual

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC

Sherafiyah Lewthwaite was born in Northern Ireland. At least Christian terrorists there called before blowing you up. It's that kind of common courtesy that separates Islamic terrorists and Christian ones.

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
I'm sort of over loaded on all this stuff.
Israel is under attack by hundreds of rockets and the world puts the blame on their shoulders.

Nigerian rebels steal little girls and turn them into covered up zombies not allowed to read.

Afghanistan pretended they were accepting our hand up into civilization.

Iraq is so far gone no one can help these people, we should have let them to the devices of the Saddam regime and let nature take it's course. These people have proven themselves to be mad.

Syria is awash in insanity and it's impossible to solve it.

Lebanon has not seen civilized anything in over 30 years, and never will it seems.

Lybia? what the F happened there?

Egypt is struggling to understand some group called the Muslim brotherhood, the government seems to think they are a ruinous lot for some reason and the government is made up of Muslims.

All over Canada kids are being brain washed into terrorism and it's treated with the same attitude as the weird uncle no one talks about.

So they starve themselves daily in desert sand lots for a month to be holier than thou.

i'm really getting sick of this BS.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Sherafiyah Lewthwaite was born in Northern Ireland. At least Christian terrorists there called before blowing you up. It's that kind of common courtesy that separates Islamic terrorists and Christian ones.
Yeah, when it was in their perceived political interest to do so. Otherwise, not so much

When it comes to the Troubles, I like the song "Sean South." It accurately the describes the incredibly incompetent amateurishness that led to a death toll over 30 years that a truly violent country like the U.S. would call a "rough weekend."

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
Yeah, when it was in their perceived political interest to do so. Otherwise, not so much

When it comes to the Troubles, I like the song "Sean South." It accurately the describes the incredibly incompetent amateurishness that led to a death toll over 30 years that a truly violent country like the U.S. would call a "rough weekend."
I find that a little harsh, the US is not all about violence.
Meh....WWII was a noble effort on our part against a mad man.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I'm sort of over loaded on all this stuff.
Israel is under attack by hundreds of rockets and the world puts the blame on their shoulders.

Nigerian rebels steal little girls and turn them into covered up zombies not allowed to read.

Afghanistan pretended they were accepting our hand up into civilization.

Iraq is so far gone no one can help these people, we should have let them to the devices of the Saddam regime and let nature take it's course. These people have proven themselves to be mad.

Syria is awash in insanity and it's impossible to solve it.

Lebanon has not seen civilized anything in over 30 years, and never will it seems.

Lybia? what the F happened there?

Egypt is struggling to understand some group called the Muslim brotherhood, the government seems to think they are a ruinous lot for some reason and the government is made up of Muslims.

All over Canada kids are being brain washed into terrorism and it's treated with the same attitude as the weird uncle no one talks about.

So they starve themselves daily in desert sand lots for a month to be holier than thou.

i'm really getting sick of this BS.

Probably, because over all, you don't have a clue what you're talking about.