Cleveland gas station mural shows Talmudic priest performing a sexual act on a baby

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) -

At first glance, you may not notice what's painted on the side of Biggie's gas station and convenience store at the corner of E.55th and Cedar.

Amongst other religious and political commentary, is one image that's so disturbing, so grotesque, we have to blur it out in order to post it or use it on TV.

The picture shows a priest engaged in a sexual act with a baby. There's writing on top that says, "Talmudic priests in Church. Sex with minors permitted.

more

Gas station mural shows Talmudic priest in a sexual act - 19 Action News|Cleveland, OH|News, Weather, Sports

I don't think this hater likes Israel very much. :lol:

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
this guy had more skill

so he painted the above as well as the mural?

if so, that mural is even more than the waste of paint than i first thought

he says: It's an image that Biggie's owner Abe Auiad told us - flat out - he stands behind.

It faces and can be viewed by school kids...it's too bad that Mr. Auiad can not use his obvious talent to express himself in a more productive manner

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
um, no...the Führer did. That's his signature on them.
lol....sorry I misunderstood... I do remember reading that Hitler painted... nice work he did

even the worst of us have something untainted

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Now you see if this was a mural against Islam, the artist would have a Fatwa put on him and death threats..

He has his right to free speech, and he is branded to the norm a Racist and Anti-Semite.

I didn't know Darkbeaver was such a good artist.