Islamic Suicide Bomber Trainer Accidentally Blows Up His Entire Class

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I didn't know whether to put this News, Politics, or Religions...

I shouldn't laugh, but this is just all kinds of funny.

Islamic Suicide Bomber Trainer Accidentally Blows Up His Entire Class |

In Baghdad, a terrorist who was in the middle of conducting a training for future militants, accidentally blew up an entire class, killing 21 of his students, and himself. The group was part of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, the terror group that has been participating in a string of attacks in the United States.

The incident may be viewed as a metaphor for the many lives lost in the wake of foreign and domestic terrorists’ relentless attempts to convert the nation into an extreme-religious state. In this turn of events, it appears that many innocent lives may have actually been spared. In fact, in one recent attack alone, 7 innocent people were killed.

According to recent reports, it was rumored that the instructor was in the process of showing his students how to use a suicide belt. As he was teaching, the live suicide belt actually detonated, resulting in mass fatalities.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
This is not funny! Snicker....snort.....giggle......not funny......

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Sal ! Now THIS IS KARMA

Perhaps next time it will be atomic and the whole stinking country will be a smouldering crater.

One can hope.
:laughing3:
LOL took the thought right out of ma head... wow, speaking of karma is exactly right...by now he (actually all of them) will realize the virgin carrot was a huge lie

sucks to be them

We say what you grow today you will be served tomorrow
nice, I like that

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
It is a hell of a way to say class dismissed or should that be dismembered.
Its like humpty dumpty you can't put him back together again
when things go to pieces they really go to pieces

can anyone think of anymore I don't think I could keep a straight face at that
funeral.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Wonderful news! There are now 22 less pieces of garbage in the world, and the world IS a better place with them peppered all over the place. Maybe they can be used to fertilize the ground!