#YesAllWomen

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I told my wife and daughter that they are not afraid of men.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Worth a read. Might even change some minds.

A few, anyhow.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/YesAllWomen?src=hash
those figures are staggering, but I have to say the number of women who have told me they have been raped, or fondled blows my mind.

I feel so blessed not to have experienced any type of harassment, ever, I think I am one of the few and far between

I have to say in all honesty, I have never been in a bad relationship with a man and not having being married ever, I have had a number of fast relationships. The one I am currently in having been my longest is also hands down, my best. I have always been treated with respect. So there are men out there who have a good sense of self, are confident, and sure and actually like women.

Apparently, they are the exception.

I think one's experience growing up and what one views in their household is a good indicator to a girl of what she should expect. I did not know women were not equal until I hit high school. As far as I knew, women were not only equal, they were worshiped and adored and could do all that a man could do and more. That was my dad's training.

I always knew he was exceptional. Highly evolved and confident. I never once heard him raise his voice to anyone in our home.

girls need strong male role models who teach them they are equal

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
boys need proper role models too.

These 4 questions had 120 men admit to rape / sexual assault. That's scary.

WHOA: 4 Questions That Got 120 Rapists To Admit They Were Rapists
I'm not sure I understand why they use the clause "with an adult."

Otherwise, yeah. Any intentional, unconsented touching is criminal assault and civil battery. If said touching has sexual intent, it's sexual assault.

Scary part is how few men (and women!) don't understand that.