Viral Video - View from Bus

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Happiness is not having to say you're Surrey.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
With the recent number of assaults on bus drivers, I'm not surprised he didn't get involved. Plus, we all know never get in the way of a mother bear and her cubs. The woman laying the beating had her children threatened by the woman taking the beating.

Happiness is not having to say you're Surrey.

but what if you are surrey?

Snobbery is never having to say you live in Surrey. It's because of this that I was able to afford to buy a townhome in Surrey.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Ever wonder why the Crown never lays charges after brawls at Canucks' games? This fracas was mild in comparison.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
With the recent number of assaults on bus drivers, I'm not surprised he didn't get involved. Plus, we all know never get in the way of a mother bear and her cubs. The woman laying the beating had her children threatened by the woman taking the beating.

Snobbery is never having to say you live in Surrey. It's because of this that I was able to afford to buy a townhome in Surrey.

I lived in Surrey for a year and then made a vow of never having to cross a bridge in rush hour ever again.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Ever wonder why the Crown never lays charges after brawls at Canucks' games? This fracas was mild in comparison.

Sometimes you've just got to duke it out. No guns, no knives, no foul

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Living in Langley, means never having to say you're surrey.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
For fk sakes people.... Turn your damn phone around! Sick of these vertical tunnel vision videos people post.

I blame Samsung and Apple.... their cameras are positioned in some really dumb spots on their phones that entice people to capture video and photos that way.

As for the incident?

As we say in NS... Give'r

Throw a drink at my baby / child and you're head will be opening up the emergency exit window the hard way.

The woman, who can be seen being attacked in the video, was later charged with assault and uttering threats after she allegedly threatened to kill the mother and her three children on board the bus.

^ And if that's the case, your right to exist is forfeit. Be glad you only got a beatdown b*tch.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
The article is a POFS-we've heard he threw them both off one @ the front door the other @ the back and then the single one pulled a knife now we hear he only threw the knife carrier off.