Mexican drug punks threaten Texas

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
A chilling message from the cartels: Billboards with hanging mannequins warning cops to choose 'silver over lead' appear in Texas

• Two billboards along highways in El Paso, Texas were vandalized and had mannequins hanging off of them
  • One reads 'silver or lead' in Spanish which is taken to mean that police and business owners can either take drug cartels' bribes or die
  • Worries spreading that cartels that have ruled Mexican border towns with violence may be headed north

more

Threatening cartel billboards warning police to choose 'silver over lead' come complete with hanging mannequins appearing in Texas | Mail Online

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
...and when I drive by and see the idiots doing this... I'll shoot'em dead and toss their bodies in the Rio Grande, oh just another Wet Back trying to get into the USA.

These kids are a bunch of queer wet behind the ears punks.

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Reconquistas are no laughing matter.

Hey! Pendeō or sorry Petros, the Vicente Carrillo Fuentes Organization that is the Mexican drug cartel based in Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, across the U.S.-Mexico border from El Paso, Texas. They are just stupid ignorant uneducated nobodies, wasted space and use of air.

At some of the truck stops in El Paso (Petro TA cough), they try to threaten you to smuggle people or drugs past border check points.. GLOCK 9mm tends to clear up the issue.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/05/world/americas/05iht-smuggle.3787320.html?_r=0

http://www.inreview.com/archive/topic/3270.html

Reconquistas?? WTF?? You're saying the invasion of Mexicans is no laughing matter.. ??

Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, and California were all once part of Mexico and the Latin or Mexican influences have never left. I personally think that's what makes the USA such a cool place to live is the Latin culture and European culture mix.

Last edited:

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
The USA can either continue the drug war or not........

Uruguay to sell marijuana tax-free to undercut drug traffickers

Uruguay will exempt marijuana production and sales from taxes in a bid to ensure prices remain low enough to undercut competition from black market pot smuggled in from Paraguay, according to consultants advising the government on a legalization plan.

Congress approved a law allowing the cultivation and sale of marijuana in December, making Uruguay the first country to do so, with the aim of wresting the business from criminals.

"The principal objective is not tax collection. Everything has to be geared toward undercutting the black market," said Felix Abadi, a contractor who is developing Uruguay's marijuana tax structure. "So we have to make sure the price is low."

Uruguay will auction up to six licenses to produce cannabis legally in the next weeks. The government is also considering growing marijuana on a plot of land controlled by the military to avoid illegal trafficking of the crop.

While cigarettes and alcoholic drinks are taxed heavily in Uruguay, the official marijuana trade will operate virtually tax-free, Abadi said. Uruguay does not require a decree or law to exempt a product from taxes.

President Jose Mujica signed a decree outlining the fine print of the new policy this month. It says Uruguayans will be able to buy up to 10 grams of marijuana a week in pharmacies at between 85 cents and US$1 a gram, a price comparable to black-market pot.

An agricultural country of 3.3 million people, Uruguay has come under the spotlight for the marijuana law championed by Mujica, a 78-year-old former Marxist guerrilla whose modest lifestyle and philosophical musings have made him a media darling abroad.

Uruguay has gone further than other countries such as Argentina and Spain, which have decriminalized possession, or, like the Netherlands, which tolerates the sale of marijuana. The US states of Washington and Colorado have legalized the sale of cannabis under license, but federal laws still prohibit sales.

Colorado imposed heavy taxes on marijuana sales.

Uruguay's experiment is being keenly watched by Latin American peers at a time when the US-led war on drugs faces mounting criticism. Success in Uruguay could fuel momentum for legalization elsewhere.

While relatively prosperous Uruguay has low crime rates, one-third of prisoners are behind bars on drug charges.

Uruguay to sell marijuana tax-free to undercut drug traffickers

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Y'all can look for numbers, I'm too lazy but I'm sure weed isn't their #1 drug source of income. Likely cocaine, meth, heroin and such.

Also, these dudes make a bigger killing on non-drug related sources like illegal mining and logging, human trafficking, extortion and kidnapping.

Anyway, if they were all killed I wouldn't care.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
The immediate effects of intoxication include rapid heart beat, disorientation, lack of physical coordination, often followed by depression or sleepiness. Some users suffer panic attacks or anxiety.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
It'll be interesting to see how Texans respond to this threat-chest beating, mealymouthed lying Bee Ess and general cowardice or will their police forces prove equal to the task?

As I said upthread it's apparent that corruption is rampant already.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
They tend not to make idle threats. Hopefully the cops won't cave over this or any other cartel demands.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
As I said upthread it's apparent that corruption is rampant already.

it's apparent, really do tell... you must have an inside source or yourself on the take..

Links, proof of you accusation dirtying law enforcement in Texas.

They tend not to make idle threats. Hopefully the cops won't cave over this or any other cartel demands.

Duh, this is Texas, not Canada and some Indian blockade.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Duh, this is Texas, not Canada and some Indian blockade.

If they natives were beheading people on camera and hanging bodies from bridges I suspect the authorities here would not back down. The blockades can inconvenience a lot of people and cost a lot of money, but no one gets tortured to death over them.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
...and when I drive by and see the idiots doing this... I'll shoot'em dead and toss their bodies in the Rio Grande, oh just another Wet Back trying to get into the USA.

These kids are a bunch of queer wet behind the ears punks.

Then they come after your family. Then they kill you last

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I've have lived in Los Angeles, many parts of the USA and in Mexico.. raised in Canada.. drove taxi for 2 years in Los Angeles and worked Compton, Long Beach and many bad areas... never had any issues..

Sure a few dumb asses tried to rob me once while driving on the 405, but they both bailed out after I pulled into the 76 gas station when I stopped.. I'm not sure why.. maybe it's when I drove 100 mph saying it's a good day to die, almost wrecking the taxi close to a wall... they tossed the weapons out the window.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
It is time for the Americans to act. Give the Mexican Government a deadline and if
they can't clean up Mexico or at least the border region. At the first act of violence
on American soil in goes the US Military and use what ever means are necessary
no international law, now world court nothing just raw justice and take out these punks
their contacts and their families.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It is time for the Americans to act. Give the Mexican Government a deadline and if
they can't clean up Mexico or at least the border region. At the first act of violence
on American soil in goes the US Military and use what ever means are necessary
no international law, now world court nothing just raw justice and take out these punks
their contacts and their families.
OK, and right after that we'll invade Canada if they do or don't do something we don't like.