This is a whole new level of butt-hurt

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Unconscious Patient Says Doctors Mocked Him

FAIRFAX, Va. (CN) - Doctors mocked an unconscious colonoscopy patient, joking that he has syphilis and talking about firing a gun up his rectum, says a man whose cellphone allegedly captured audio of the entire affair.

Plaintiff D.B. sued Safe Sedation LLC and Safe Sedation Management in Fairfax County Court, alleging defamation and infliction of emotional distress.

"On April 18, 2013, during a colonoscopy, plaintiff was verbally brutalized and defamed by the very doctors to whom he entrusted his life while under anesthesia," the complaint states.

D.B. claims that Drs. Tiffany Ingham and Soloman Shah, who are not named as defendants, mocked him from the second the anesthesia kicked in.

D.B. claims he had inadvertently left his phone in the room, set to record, having neglected to turn it off after recording instructions for post-operative care. *cough-bullsh!t-cough*

more

Courthouse News Service

mockedhim? damed near rectum. :lol:

anyway, I could be wrong butt I don't care.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Does he have syphillis?

I'd imagine if you are a butt doctor, you're going to need to get what ever humour you can during your day.

I'm sure this doctor isn't overly sensative though, he deals with *** holes all the time.

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
My brother once asked me if I could shave him, I said sure, I shaved lots of *******s when I worked at the Civic {hospital, Ottawa}

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I thought it was a bit insensitive when the doc asked me to hold the farts during colonoscopy - considering he was the one giving my butthole the motorcycle tube filler

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I thought it was a bit insensitive when the doc asked me to hold the farts during colonoscopy - considering he was the one giving my butthole the motorcycle tube filler
I was sedated, out like a light. Very happy about that.