Unsettling video shows large al Qaeda meeting in Yemen

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Rule # whatever: When plotting a secret world conquest be sure to have the secret meeting filmed.

Which version of alQaeda?
The one that gets funding for the US Military rather than the one that costs the US Military money. Makes you wonder if the Alamo was a false-flag operation where more American lives were lost in that reinforcements never came.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I wouldn't give too much credence to this.

It is unsettling but the last decade has proven that terrorism is in decline.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
As an actual act it most likely is, to get another year of funding (with no complaints from the taxpayer) it is becoming quite routine.
Let me guess, the best solution is to support the coup in the Ukraine so Russia doesn't take over the world during the blood-moon festivities. Even Stephen King would be doing a face-palm over such a weak story-line.

The real question (for me) is how do so few get so many to believe in bullcrap. There has to be more to it than just a few headlines here and there. If there isn't then that would explain why mankind appears to only be a few steps away from the tree despite the passage of time.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
These progidiots don't seem to realize that terrorists only have to complete ONE mission properly. Do you think for a moment the martyrs and their cheerleaders care about 'fewer' or 'less severe' attempts, a few snafus or the helpful pansy headlines in the past 10 years designed to appease muslims whilst ignoring the real threat, radical islam?

Thought not. :lol:

be prepared boys and girls. if you think for a minute that everything is alright, think again.