‘Your version is a lie’: Oscar Pistorius prosecutor attacks athlete’s credibility in

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
The guy admits he opened fire through a door without seeing any threat.

That alone, aside from any other BS he spouts, makes him guilty of criminal negligence causing death.

Besides that, IMHO, he murdered her.........

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
The evidence in my opinion as I have followed the case is murder.
‘It’s time that you look at it’: Oscar Pistorius grilled by prosecutor, refuses to look at gruesome photo of dead girlfriend’s wounds | National Post

Tearful Oscar Pistorius begins testimony with apology to slain girlfriend’s family: ‘I was simply trying to protect Reeva’ | National Post

Oscar Pistorius removes prosthetic legs in court and re-enacts final moments before he killed girlfriend | National Post

Oscar Pistorius’ girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp told athlete she was afraid of him, court hears | National Post

Last edited:

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
He is credible as remorseful, but many people are remorseful after doing something they regret.

His story is extremely suspect.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The trial is being broadcast live on BBC News 24 and Sky News here.

Yesterday morning Pistorious was adamant that he didn't intentionally fire the gun that went off in his possession in a crowded restaurant, even though the prosecutor proved to him that it was impossible for that gun to go off accidentally.

I also learned on Sky News that Reeva Steenkamp's mum comes from Blackburn, just ten miles from Bolton, where I live.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
The tears he has shed are ones of the crocodile variety.

I believe he is a murderer, and I hope that he is found guilty of that as well.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Pistorious was ruled to be not guilt of premeditated murder though another charge is still pending. It will be interesting to see what happens next ...

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Oscar Pistorius set to be freed from prison on parole after serving just 11 months of his sentence for killing Reeva Steenkamp

Oscar Pistorius will be freed on Tuesday following parole board decision
He has served a sixth of his jail term for killing girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp
The Paralympian shot her dead in 2013 after mistaking her for an intruder
Prison authorities said the board took his 'profile report' into consideration
It also looked at the Steenkamp's family's concerns about his release
Ms Steenkamp's family say they have been notified of the board's decision

more ...

Read more: Oscar Pistorius to be freed after serving 11 months for killing Reeva Steenkamp | Daily Mail Online