Fargo Man Arrested For Clearing Snow With Flamethrower


B00Mer
#1
Fargo Man Arrested For Clearing Snow With Flamethrower



Fargo, ND – Local resident Todd Fox has been detained for “reckless endangerment” and “illegal use of high-powered fire-breathing weaponry” for attacking snow with his flamethrower. Fox reportedly became so fed up with the week-long blowing snow epidemic in his area that he decided to KILL IT WITH FIRE.

The neighborhood was treated with quite a show last night as Fox unleashed an inferno upon the mountainous snow palace that was his front yard. Neighbors to his immediate right and left noticed a bright orange cloud and could hear what they thought was “puff the magic dragon spewing mayhem all over hell,” which prompted one of them to notify police.

Fox stated that he was simply “fed up with battling the elements” and that he did not possess the willpower necessary to move “four billion tons of white bull ****.”

Police say that Fox surrendered his efforts immediately upon their arrival and that his front yard “looked like a hydrogen bomb had gone off.” They think he was just happy to be done with snow removal, even if it did mean a trip to jail.

- See more at: FARGO MAN ARRESTED FOR CLEARING SNOW WITH FLAMETHROWER | Neighbor ShameNeighbor Shame (external - login to view)
 
JLM
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Fargo Man Arrested For Clearing Snow With Flamethrower



Fargo, ND – Local resident Todd Fox has been detained for “reckless endangerment” and “illegal use of high-powered fire-breathing weaponry” for attacking snow with his flamethrower. Fox reportedly became so fed up with the week-long blowing snow epidemic in his area that he decided to KILL IT WITH FIRE.

The neighborhood was treated with quite a show last night as Fox unleashed an inferno upon the mountainous snow palace that was his front yard. Neighbors to his immediate right and left noticed a bright orange cloud and could hear what they thought was “puff the magic dragon spewing mayhem all over hell,” which prompted one of them to notify police.

Fox stated that he was simply “fed up with battling the elements” and that he did not possess the willpower necessary to move “four billion tons of white bull ****.”

Police say that Fox surrendered his efforts immediately upon their arrival and that his front yard “looked like a hydrogen bomb had gone off.” They think he was just happy to be done with snow removal, even if it did mean a trip to jail.

- See more at: FARGO MAN ARRESTED FOR CLEARING SNOW WITH FLAMETHROWER | Neighbor ShameNeighbor Shame (external - login to view)


I guess the idiots probably thought he was going to start a forest fire! -
 
petros
+1
#3  Top Rated Post
Or burn down his neighbours fence.
 
shadowshiv
+1
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Or burn down his neighbours fence.

Or house.
 
JLM
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Or house.


I suppose the fence would be within the realm of possibility, but the house?????????? I think we are talking fairly large acreages here and water don't burn worth a sh*t! -
 
Nuggler
+1
#6
He was looking for that briefcase full of cash left in the snow, somewhere along the fence. - its location known only to the guy who went through a wood chipper.










helluva movie
 
Kreskin
#7
If you don't have a Zamboni this works in a pinch.
 
lone wolf
#8
Any overhead lines?

In the city's sorta dumb ... can I borrow that thing?
 
spaminator
#9
Fargo | Series Premiere April 15 Only on FX (external - login to view)
Fargo | FX Canada | Watch Full TV Episodes Online & See TV Schedule (external - login to view)
 
#juan
#10
I have often, over the years, threatened something like that. What I really want is a giant, six wheel drive, snow blower from hell, that will clean a foot of snow off my seventy foot driveway in less than 5 minutes. Where do they sell those??
 
DaSleeper
+1
#11
A forty below day and a bad extension cord......You should have seen the look on my neighbour's face when I lit up a propane tiger torch and put it under my truck to be able to start it.....
He hadn't seen me put the 6' length of stove pipe with an elbow on the end under the motor before he came out of his house.....
 
JLM
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by #juanView Post

I have often, over the years, threatened something like that. What I really want is a giant, six wheel drive, snow blower from hell, that will clean a foot of snow off my seventy foot driveway in less than 5 minutes. Where do they sell those??


I'd bet for the right price you can get one custom made! I could see making the investment in Revelstoke or Kitimat, but in Nanaimo I'm not so sure. -

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

A forty below day and a bad extension cord......You should have seen the look on my neighbour's face when I lit up a propane tiger torch and put it under my truck to be able to start it.....
He hadn't seen me put the 6' length of stove pipe with an elbow on the end under the motor before he came out of his house.....


You old sh*t disturber, you! -
 
#juan
#13
[QUOTE=JLM;1893990]I'd bet for the right price you can get one custom made! I could see making the investment in Revelstoke or Kitimat, but in Nanaimo I'm not so sure. -
/QUOTE]

Back a month or so ago we had two dumps of a foot of snow each on successive days. While I was shoveling we got another few inches. The reason I didn't uses a flame thrower was that I didn't have one. It took me two days to shovel the driveway. I was really happy about it.....
 
JLM
#14
[QUOTE=#juan;1893998]
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

I'd bet for the right price you can get one custom made! I could see making the investment in Revelstoke or Kitimat, but in Nanaimo I'm not so sure. -
/QUOTE]

Back a month or so ago we had two dumps of a foot of snow each on successive days. While I was shoveling we got another few inches. The reason I didn't uses a flame thrower was that I didn't have one. It took me two days to shovel the driveway. I was really happy about it.....


You could wait another 5 years to see it as bad again. I've lived all over V.I. from Victoria to Sayward over a period of 50 years.
 

Similar Threads

23
Clearing things up.
by Giraldi_Theirrey | Feb 1st, 2005
no new posts