Teen dad allegedly bit baby's nose off

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Teen dad allegedly bit baby's nose off
QMI Agency
First posted: Friday, March 14, 2014 02:54 PM EDT | Updated: Friday, March 14, 2014 07:23 PM EDT
Police in California charged an 18-year-old man who allegedly bit his infant son's nose off.
Doctors determined the one-month-old baby suffered a skull fracture and a brain hemorrhage, and that one-third of his nose had been severed, according to the police department in Fairfield, about 80 km northeast of San Francisco.
The baby boy was in stable condition Thursday.
Police said the infant's 17-year-old mother, who was not identified, was "hysterical" when she called to report her boy was bleeding from his nose.
Police allege the father bit his son's nose out of frustration from the infant's crying. They are still investigating how the other injuries occurred.
Joshua Cooper is charged with child cruelty and aggravated mayhem.
Joshua Cooper. (Fairfield, Calif. Police Department/HO)

Teen dad allegedly bit baby's nose off | World | News | Toronto Sun

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Been saying that for years. Nobody cares though. Say it's MY problem.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
And now who is going to assume responsibility for this poor kid who will likely be severely challenged due to the injuries.

parents 18 and 16 left with a newborn...

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Uh huh. So violence and mutilation is a healthy and productive way of dealing with this????

Uh, no.

And yes, the so-called father should rot away somewhere.

p.s. we're in trouble now MF. way to go.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

Thought not.

Sometimes we can come across a random thought written and posted that, in the context of the OP, can be somewhat startling for those that read it. When I read even a thread title like this one, it kind of kicks me in the gut and so does perhaps casual, flippant commentary therein. (More the first post I replied to, to be honest.)

No offense intended.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
It's ok. I thought I'd play cute with MF but it backfired.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
And now who is going to assume responsibility for this poor kid who will likely be severely challenged due to the injuries.

parents 18 and 16 left with a newborn...

Yeah, the world has certainly deteriorated in 50 years!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
what a start to life for this poor little one

Yeah, it's F...ing bullsh*t. Wonder what the chances are of drugs somehow being involved! He needs to be thumped upside the head with a piece of pipe!

Ooooh another opinion that doesn't coincide with yours! Send me a list so I'll know to tread gently!

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Ooooh another opinion that doesn't coincide with yours! Send me a list so I'll know to tread gently!

Don't like it when I point out your stupidity for all to see, do ya. Read the links, maybe you won't be so quick to shoot off your mouth next time.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Don't like it when I point out your stupidity for all to see, do ya. Read the links, maybe you won't be so quick to shoot off your mouth next time.

Why would you want to point out my stupidity for all to see? Feeling a little inadequate? -:)