Florida man busted after calling sheriff's office 2,927 times

Locutus
Ummmm...

Keith Lukas, 43, phoned the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office in Florida nearly 3,000 times between May 1, 2012, and Dec. 5, 2013, complaining, cursing and harassing dispatchers, who he hung up on or who often hung up on him once they determined that his calls were not emergencies. He was given probation for the aggravating calls.

Florida man busted after calling sheriff's office 2,927 times* - NY Daily News

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Ummmm...

He was given probation for the aggravating calls.

I wonder if he's called yet to complain about that?

Anyway, still a far sight better than the drunk Gramma looking to get down and dirty with the responding officers. Lol. Those cops deserve a raise.

Goober
That man has problems.

Sal
the guy is a hazard tying up a line that may be needed... unbalanced obviously

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Ummmm...

Keith Lukas, 43, phoned the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office in Florida nearly 3,000 times between May 1, 2012, and Dec. 5, 2013, complaining, cursing and harassing dispatchers, who he hung up on or who often hung up on him once they determined that his calls were not emergencies. He was given probation for the aggravating calls.

Florida man busted after calling sheriff's office 2,927 times* - NY Daily News

I somehow doubt probation will cause him to smarten up. He'll probably just use it as a new excuse to call and harrass them.

SLM
+1
#6  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

I somehow doubt probation will cause him to smarten up. He'll probably just use it as a new excuse to call and harrass them.

Well, if he didn't have a reason to be pissed off at law enforcement before.......

shadowshiv
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Well, if he didn't have a reason to be pissed off at law enforcement before.......

He didn't have a reason before! LOL!

SLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

He didn't have a reason before! LOL!

Yeah, I was being facetious.

shadowshiv
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Yeah, I was being facetious.

I know.