Russia bans lace panties....

Tonington
Women protest Russian underwear ban: ‘Freedom to panties!’
MOSCOW — A trade ban on lacy lingerie has Russian consumers and their neighbours with their knickers in a twist.

The ban will outlaw any underwear containing less than 6 per cent cotton from being imported, made, or sold in Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan. And it has struck a chord in societies where La Perla and Victoria’s Secret are panty paradises compared to Soviet-era cotton underwear, which was often about as flattering and shapely as drapery.

On Sunday, 30 women protesters in Kazakhstan were arrested and thrown into police vans while wearing lace underwear on their heads and shouting “Freedom to panties!”

El Barto
+1
Is this what they are rioting about in Kiev?

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

Makes more sense than rioting over which corrupt, brutal thug is occupying the Presidential chair.

El Barto
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Makes more sense than rioting over which corrupt, brutal thug is occupying the Presidential chair.

I love hands on politics

Cliffy

I love hands on politics

Especially if your hands are around their throat.

petros
I want Mormon under that scares off Natives.

lone wolf
+2
Would to go without be a measure of freedom?

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

MOSCOW — A trade ban on lacy lingerie has Russian consumers and their neighbours with their knickers in a twist.

The ban will outlaw any underwear containing less than 6 per cent cotton from being imported, made, or sold in Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan. And it has struck a chord in societies where La Perla and Victoria’s Secret are panty paradises compared to Soviet-era cotton underwear, which was often about as flattering and shapely as drapery.

On Sunday, 30 women protesters in Kazakhstan were arrested and thrown into police vans while wearing lace underwear on their heads and shouting “Freedom to panties!”

I guess you will have to pack a supply when you travel there.

Blackleaf

No. Kiev's in Ukraine.

Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

I would say rioting over who is your political leader is more important than rioting over lace panties.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

No. Kiev's in Ukraine.

I would say rioting over who is your political leader is more important than rioting over lace panties.

Hardly surprising, you being a fool and all.

SLM
+6
#11  Top Rated Post

So they can't be gay and now they can't wear sexy thongs. No wonder sales of vodka are skyrocketing.

55Mercury
+2
I'm pretty sure the whole Russian hockey team had their frilly undies on.

lone wolf
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by 55MercuryView Post

I'm pretty sure the whole Russian hockey team had their frilly undies on.

...and promptly pooped 'em when they learned they won't be playing Team Canada for gold....

Goober
+1
Well the ladies can move to the UK and get their panties, but they will need hand cream.

BaalsTears
Russians go commando. No need for panties.

shadowshiv
+1

I love hands on politics

Wouldn't hands on panties be a better thing?

El Barto
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Wouldn't hands on panties be a better thing?

Nah , best used as dental floss

Blackleaf
Quote:

Tecumsehsbones;1872251]Hardly surprising, you being a fool and all.

Rioting over your political leader is more important than rioting over lace panties.

Those dopey Kazakhstani birds protesting over something so trivial need to see the problems people have elsewhere in the world - REAL problems.

grumpydigger
if you outlaw lace panties

only outlaws will wear lace panties.

I bet the cops fight for this undercover work

taxslave

And thereby creating an instant and massive black market.

petros
Synthetics over cotton? I'll take cotton.

no new posts