Moron who shot cat with air pistol has been arrested

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Can't wait for this prick's name and photo to be released.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
How about shooting him in the head 17 times.......with a shotgun....:roll:

..........Maybe just a good slingshot.....

Last edited:

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
No doubt... Publish buddy's name and picture and it won't be long before a little vigilante justice gets served up in spades.

Saw a similar thing happen in YYC when some douche tortured a poor kitten... Buddy couldn't hit any public venue without being recognized and on a number of occasions in the bars, thrashed by a few guys for that single event.

I wish them all weekly beatings until they become disfigured enough that no one recognizes them anymore

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
I know a cat that deserves a swift kick in the butt, owner calls him 'bitey', but really should limit the S&M to the bedroom with a safe word. Mine's toothpaste

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

Ask and you shall receive (well, his just his name for now).;)

"Christopher Hammond, 19, of Sarnia, faces numerous drug and animal cruelty charges"

From the sounds of it, he's also a drug dealer. What a wonderful human being! I wonder how he got caught? Did he blab his "exploits" to whomever would listen, or did someone that he knew tell the police?

Either way, I am glad that he has been caught. For a good start to his punishment (since he will get sweet d!ck-all in Ontario) he should get shot 17 times in the head with a pellet gun...and I'm not talking about the one on his shoulders!