Man Found Dead in ER After Waiting 8 Hours for Doctor

tay

He walked in asking to be treated for a rash — but more than eight hours later, John Verrier was found dead in his chair in the crowded ER waiting room, hospital officials concede.

He died because [there’s] not enough staff to take care of the number of patients we see each day. We need more staff.

Man Found Dead In ER After Waiting 8 Hours For Doctor - Fox Nation

bill barilko
+1
#2  Top Rated Post
You don't even know what country we live in-get a life!

Walter
Must o' bin some rash.

#juan
He should definitely complain about the service.......or somebody should....

EagleSmack
+1
Obamacare!

Christianna
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Obamacare!

This sort of thing was happening in the US well before Obamacare.

taxslave
+1
AS I recall most hospitals in the US are privately owned. So how does this make it the government's fault? Kind of poor business practice to kill your customers unless you run a funeral home.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

AS I recall most hospitals in the US are privately owned. So how does this make it the government's fault? Kind of poor business practice to kill your customers unless you run a funeral home.

If it's a hospital approved by BHOcare then it is the gubmint's fault.

petros
+1
Sorry Wally. Obamacare pays for private insurance who pays the private hospital.

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by ChristiannaView Post

This sort of thing was happening in the US well before Obamacare.

Oh... I thought this was supposed to change all this and things will get better.

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

If it's a hospital approved by BHOcare then it is the gubmint's fault.

No it is the hospital administration's fault. Expect a wrongful death suit.
TB is probably already there signing up the relatives.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

No it is the hospital administration's fault. Expect a wrongful death suit.
TB is probably already there signing up the relatives.

Got five so far!

eh1eh
Wow. I thought 'Mureca was the greatest country on Earth with the best health care too.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Wow. I thought 'Mureca was the greatest country on Earth with the best health care too.

They have BHOcare now.

eh1eh
+1

They have BHOcare now.

Ya, so what? BHOcare didn't build this system. Mean nasty conservatives like you did.

Spade

Must o' bin some rash.

Don't you be rash!

St. Barnabas...people coming...people going...nothing ever happens.

L Gilbert
+1
If I get a rash or a sniffle, I either call my doc's office or I head for the clinic my doc is in. ERs are for emergencies and rashes usually aren't emergencies. Perhaps this fella had more symptoms? Perhaps the staff at the hospital didn't think a rash was a life-threatening emergency?
One of the reasons why Canada has a problem in healthcare services is because of pinheads that go to the ER for any little excuse that annoys them. It's why I'm in favor of a stiff user fee.

Serryah
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

If I get a rash or a sniffle, I either call my doc's office or I head for the clinic my doc is in. ERs are for emergencies and rashes usually aren't emergencies. Perhaps this fella had more symptoms? Perhaps the staff at the hospital didn't think a rash was a life-threatening emergency?
One of the reasons why Canada has a problem in healthcare services is because of pinheads that go to the ER for any little excuse that annoys them. It's why I'm in favor of a stiff user fee.

As someone who works in a hospital with ER services...

So much this.