Harper hands $66 million to Palestinians!

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
It is the price we need to pay to offset Harper's increasingly combative rhetoric around these issues.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Why not, it would just end up lining the pockets of Senators.

Pearl

Time Out
Sep 26, 2015
I think Mr. Harper should be applauded for helping a people that have been oppressed for decades. In fact I would suggest to him that he takes half of Manitoba and offer it to the Palestinians as the their new homeland. Seriously I am so sick of watching American and Israel suppress the lives and hopes of these people. Don't forget Israel used to be Palestine before the British stole it and gave it to the Jews. It is AMerica that has killed over 300 i8nncent children with drones - not Palestinians. 41 men targeted but 1,147 people killed: US drone strikes – the facts on the ground | US news | The Guardian

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I think Mr. Harper should be applauded for helping a people that have been oppressed for decades. In fact I would suggest to him that he takes half of Manitoba and offer it to the Palestinians as the their new homeland. Seriously I am so sick of watching American and Israel suppress the lives and hopes of these people. Don't forget Israel used to be Palestine before the British stole it and gave it to the Jews. It is AMerica that has killed over 300 i8nncent children with drones - not Palestinians. 41 men targeted but 1,147 people killed: US drone strikes – the facts on the ground | US news | The Guardian
For God's sake please, if you're going to make posts about Palestine and Israel, at least have a freakin' clue what you're talking about.