Convict dies horrible death

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
I cringe at the thought of that execution yesterday, yet I also cringe at the idea that a pregnant woman was raped and stabbed to death.

Thankfully here in Canada I don't have to think too hard on the subject since we do not have the DP, not since they almost hung an innocent child.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I guess I now know where the leaders that dictated how indian schools have run migrated too. Really the guillotine worked just fine, the bad part about those days is they thought it applied to a lot of people rather than the few who should not be allowed into the hallways, let alone attending classes.

Stop the segregation in prison, ........ take the doors off the cells and keep all the other ones double locked. The inside will take care of itself at no added expense. FEMA Summer Kamp page 1. A whole 2 lines above 'The End'

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I guess I now know where the leaders that dictated how indian schools have run migrated too. Really the guillotine worked just fine, the bad part about those days is they thought it applied to a lot of people rather than the few who should not be allowed into the hallways, let alone attending classes.

Stop the segregation in prison, ........ take the doors off the cells and keep all the other ones double locked. The inside will take care of itself at no added expense. FEMA Summer Kamp page 1. A whole 2 lines above 'The End'

I very much hate the Gov't doing much, but that also includes leaving someone else to do their "dirty work".

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Government screws up just about everything it does. Only a fool would want to give the government the right to kill its citizens

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
I have no sympathy whatsoever for the criminals who commit violent torture and murder of the innocent. I don't care what happens to them. Imo they give up their right to humane treatment when they inflict inhumane violence against others. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
It wasn't the death penalty that was the problem. It was the conviction and sentencing based on circumstantial evidence. If evidence is circumstantial that means that there is reasonable doubt.
When there is no doubt at all as in confession, eyewitnesses, DNA, etc., I am all for the death penalty and I don't care how, when or where. it is carried out. Just exterminate the SOB.