Obesity and immoral behaviour clearly linked

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Thanks to Rob Ford we know know that something that comes across as complete sociopathy is instead due to obesity. All the lying, substance abuse, contempt for the public, slander, absence of office and more is all down to Ford being grossly overweight. He just needs to lose a few pounds and he can be that champion of the little guy we all knows lies somewhere, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep...inside the corpulent pile of manure that is truly Rob Ford.

Rob Ford Clearly Believes Losing Weight Will Fix Everything

Rob Ford thinks everything will work out fine — if he can just lose enough weight.

The Toronto mayor has been working out pretty hard since admitting in November to smoking crack cocaine in a "drunken stupor" and the results are beginning to show. The famously rotund politician — who has described himself in the past as "three hundred pounds of fun" — is noticeably thinner these days.

On Thursday, Toronto Sun columnist Mike Strobel joined Ford for a workout at city hall.

Strobel's column revealed Ford has lost about 40 pounds in two months and now tips the scales at about 295 pounds. Gym rats may be impressed to learn the mayor was able to leg-press 810 pounds, which led one staffer to call him a "beast."

But perhaps the most revealing quote was when the mayor addressed what's at stake in his new fitness regime.

"The only way people are going to respect me, to bring back my image, is if I lose weight," he said. "The rest falls into place

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
"The only way people are going to respect me, to bring back my image, is if I lose weight," he said. "The rest falls into place

Probably an accurate statement. For those that care about his image, losing weight would show he was showing personal disipline. But for most of his supporters, as long as he continues to do a good job managing the city, it doesn't matter that much.

Of course for people like you, it doesn't matter what he does.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Probably an accurate statement. For those that care about his image, losing weight would show he was showing personal disipline. But for most of his supporters, as long as he continues to do a good job managing the city, it doesn't matter that much.

Of course for people like you, it doesn't matter what he does.

Not true. Cobalt and his libtard buds would be ecstatic if Ford would resign. Nothing less would do. Oh and they would really like it if anyone right of Mulcair would stay out of politics.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Thanks to Rob Ford we know know that something that comes across as complete sociopathy is instead due to obesity. All the lying, substance abuse, contempt for the public, slander, absence of office and more is all down to Ford being grossly overweight. He just needs to lose a few pounds and he can be that champion of the little guy we all knows lies somewhere, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep...inside the corpulent pile of manure that is truly Rob Ford.

Is that your problem? Nice to see you admit it. Now, are you going to be man enough, like Rob Ford, to do something about it?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
If his staffer thinks he leg pressed 810 pounds then Rob isn't the only one smoking crack.

Sounds like Kim Jong Il's staffers who attested to him carding a 33 on his first 18 hole round.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Immoral behaviour and drinking milk as a baby are clearly linked!