Men with the flu- cold etc - Whiny men say the women.


Goober
+1
#1
Men with the flu- cold etc - Whiny men say the women.

Men suffer more from flu symptoms than women, study suggests | National Post
 
gerryh
+3
#2  Top Rated Post
There...I knew it...... it's the damn women doin the whining when they whine and bitch about doing their job and taking care of us for once.
 
SLM
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

There...I knew it...... it's the damn women doin the whining when they whine and bitch about doing their job and taking care of us for once.

Best be careful we don't really take care of ya, once and for all!!!!



Lol
 
Goober
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

There...I knew it...... it's the damn women doin the whining when they whine and bitch about doing their job and taking care of us for once.

Gerry you speak the truth - But many- approx 51 % will disagree.
 
shadowshiv
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

There...I knew it...... it's the damn women doin the whining when they whine and bitch about doing their job and taking care of us for once.

Yeah! Don't they know that we get hungry quite easily?
 
SLM
+1
#6
Guys, guys, guys.....make your own damn sammiches!

Lol
 
shadowshiv
+2
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Guys, guys, guys.....make your own damn sammiches!

Lol

No!!! Next you'll be telling us to make our own beds! LOL!
 
SLM
+2
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

No!!! Next you'll be telling us to make our own beds! LOL!

You can make my bed

Lol
 
gerryh
+2
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

You can make my bed

Lol


No prob, that is after "we" mess it up.
 
Cliffy
#10
I prefer to go into hibernation when sick. It helps me focus on getting better. I find someone doting over me distracting. Everybody has advise on their favourite healing methods and if you follow all the advise, you would be taking so many medications that you would probably die from complications caused by incompatible drugs and herbs. I know what I need to do. I listen to my own inner advice. And if nobody else is around, I have nobody to whine at.
 
shadowshiv
+1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

You can make my bed

Lol

How can I do that if I'm sick?
 
karrie
+1
#12
Well, I gotta say, if my hubby is laid up sick, I'm ready to call an ambulance. Same with my dad.


But, my sister, my friends, they complain about 'man colds'. I can't attest.


I'm glad I've got a tough guy. lol.
 
shadowshiv
+2
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

No prob, that is after "we" mess it up.

Too late for that, Gerry!

Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

Well, I gotta say, if my hubby is laid up sick, I'm ready to call an ambulance. Same with my dad.


But, my sister, my friends, they complain about 'man colds'. I can't attest.


I'm glad I've got a tough guy. lol.

It is the carhaart. It toughens a guy's immune system.
 
karrie
+1
#14
absolutely! Carhaarts are the way to live. lol.
 
shadowshiv
+1
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

absolutely! Carhaarts are the way to live. lol.

*puts on a carhaart*

To be honest, I was just happy that I actually spelled it correctly. LOL!
 
SLM
+1
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

No prob, that is after "we" mess it up.

Taking care of business AND cleaning up after yourself! Where do I sign up?
 
shadowshiv
+2
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Taking care of business AND cleaning up after yourself! Where do I sign up?

Gerry and SLM. Hmmmm. I see TLC's next Reality TV Show!
 

Similar Threads

4
Another squeaky whiny wheel
by Locutus | Jul 9th, 2013
56
Moral men and women will deny women equal rights.
by French Patriot | Nov 25th, 2012
10
no new posts