Men with the flu- cold etc - Whiny men say the women.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
There...I knew it...... it's the damn women doin the whining when they whine and bitch about doing their job and taking care of us for once.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
There...I knew it...... it's the damn women doin the whining when they whine and bitch about doing their job and taking care of us for once.

Gerry you speak the truth - But many- approx 51 % will disagree.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

Yeah! Don't they know that we get hungry quite easily?;)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I prefer to go into hibernation when sick. It helps me focus on getting better. I find someone doting over me distracting. Everybody has advise on their favourite healing methods and if you follow all the advise, you would be taking so many medications that you would probably die from complications caused by incompatible drugs and herbs. I know what I need to do. I listen to my own inner advice. And if nobody else is around, I have nobody to whine at.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Well, I gotta say, if my hubby is laid up sick, I'm ready to call an ambulance. Same with my dad.

But, my sister, my friends, they complain about 'man colds'. I can't attest.

I'm glad I've got a tough guy. lol.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
No prob, that is after "we" mess it up.

Too late for that, Gerry!:p

Well, I gotta say, if my hubby is laid up sick, I'm ready to call an ambulance. Same with my dad.

But, my sister, my friends, they complain about 'man colds'. I can't attest.

I'm glad I've got a tough guy. lol.

It is the carhaart. It toughens a guy's immune system.;)