We Are Not Amused.....

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Perhaps she was upset she wasn't included in the shot, or maybe she thought taking a self-portrait during a tribute to an iconic world leader in his home country was tasteless. Whatever the case, Michelle Obama's notably tight jaw and icy glare will likely go down as one of the most memorable images from an event meant to pay tribute to South Africa's anti-apartheid hero Nelson Mandela.
"If it's a funeral she looks like she's the only one being mature. Why couldn't they take pictures after the funeral," suggested Stephanie Novak, writing on CP's Facebook page. "I bet that's what she's thinking if anything. She's probably thinking they should show more respect than that."
Novak was among numerous online readers who have been speculating exactly what might have been the cause for Mrs. Obama's hard look Tuesday during a tribute to Mandela that was attended by leaders from around the world. Tens of thousands of South Africans were also gathered at the First National Bank (FNB) Stadium in Johannesburg to remember their first democratically-elected black president who helped bring an end to decades of oppression and segregation.

Michelle Obama Not Amused as Obama, World Leaders Take Playful Photo During Tribute for Late Nelson Mandela

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Amazingly these people like Novak are wasting their ESP abilities on such trivial things instead of helping out humanity in a positive way..........

Novak was among numerous online readers who have been speculating exactly what might have been the cause for Mrs. Obama's hard look

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Mrs Obama's American. So she's probably sat there wondering where the hell she is.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
This is truly a case of where Entertainment Tonight meets real news. Personally who the
hell cares who is pi**ed at something. For all we know Mrs Obama might be very tired and
anything can be the cause of her pout. I am sure the world will get over it

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
From what I've read about this, people are making a big deal out of nothing. Others were laughing, taking images and so on, and Michelle herself was laughing just moments before the photo was taken. People were celebrating - literally - the man's life.

Honestly, I think this is much better than the somber stuff at most funerals. If people are supposed to gather to "celebrate" the life of the person, then they should!

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
According to the right Obama should be able to hang with Mexican drug cartels and shoot heroin. No need to defend him just site Ford nation and everything should be good.