We Are Not Amused.....

DaSleeper

Perhaps she was upset she wasn't included in the shot, or maybe she thought taking a self-portrait during a tribute to an iconic world leader in his home country was tasteless. Whatever the case, Michelle Obama's notably tight jaw and icy glare will likely go down as one of the most memorable images from an event meant to pay tribute to South Africa's anti-apartheid hero Nelson Mandela.
"If it's a funeral she looks like she's the only one being mature. Why couldn't they take pictures after the funeral," suggested Stephanie Novak, writing on CP's Facebook page. "I bet that's what she's thinking if anything. She's probably thinking they should show more respect than that."
Novak was among numerous online readers who have been speculating exactly what might have been the cause for Mrs. Obama's hard look Tuesday during a tribute to Mandela that was attended by leaders from around the world. Tens of thousands of South Africans were also gathered at the First National Bank (FNB) Stadium in Johannesburg to remember their first democratically-elected black president who helped bring an end to decades of oppression and segregation.

Michelle Obama Not Amused as Obama, World Leaders Take Playful Photo During Tribute for Late Nelson Mandela

tay
+3
#2  Top Rated Post
Amazingly these people like Novak are wasting their ESP abilities on such trivial things instead of helping out humanity in a positive way..........

Novak was among numerous online readers who have been speculating exactly what might have been the cause for Mrs. Obama's hard look

DaSleeper
+2
And the Obamatons keep defending...

55Mercury
+3 / -1
well then...

time for some amusement!

Church sign debates... - The Meta Picture

petros
+1
Oops... Sorry 55

Blackleaf
+1
Mrs Obama's American. So she's probably sat there wondering where the hell she is.

taxslave
+2
Probably just pissed at the white trash her hubby has his hand on.

spaminator
+2
i'm guessing barack had a very long flight home.

shadowshiv
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

Mrs Obama's American. So she's probably sat there wondering where the hell she is.

Wherever that is, she's probably thanking her lucky stars it's not where you're at. LOL!

55Mercury
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Oops... Sorry 55

lol

somethings so rare should be cherished!

chalk it up to poor mousemanship.

:?D

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Probably just pissed at the white trash her hubby has his hand on.

I doubt that is the case with these particular specimens. They are both deep in to creep,.

damngrumpy
This is truly a case of where Entertainment Tonight meets real news. Personally who the
hell cares who is pi**ed at something. For all we know Mrs Obama might be very tired and
anything can be the cause of her pout. I am sure the world will get over it

darkbeaver
+2
The pout that launched ten thousand leaking ideas.

Serryah
+1
From what I've read about this, people are making a big deal out of nothing. Others were laughing, taking images and so on, and Michelle herself was laughing just moments before the photo was taken. People were celebrating - literally - the man's life.

Honestly, I think this is much better than the somber stuff at most funerals. If people are supposed to gather to "celebrate" the life of the person, then they should!

gopher
Minutes later, Michelle was all smiles after a cup of tea:

DaSleeper
Quit picking on Obama…… - Page 175

eh1eh
According to the right Obama should be able to hang with Mexican drug cartels and shoot heroin. No need to defend him just site Ford nation and everything should be good.

DaSleeper
Actually the title line was a prediction of the expected response of all the Obama fans in the forum

eh1eh
+1
Yep. Just trolling along.

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Yep. Just trolling along.

Touché........

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by 55MercuryView Post

lol

somethings so rare should be cherished!