Mommyshamed......

DaSleeper
+1
Mommyshamed Footballer’s Wife Caroline Eriksen
Is Being Bullied For Posting An Amazing Post-Baby
Photo OF Herself

I think we sometimes forget that mommyshaming can go both ways. Yes, it often comes from sanctimonious women who want to make average moms feel like crap, but sometimes average moms can be the bullies to. I think this is what is happening to Norwegian footballer’s wife Caroline Berg Eriksen, after posting an amazing photo of herself in Instagram, just four days after giving birth.

Read more: Mommyshamed Footballer's Wife Caroline Eriksen Is Being Bullied For Posting An Amazing Post-Baby Photo OF Herself - Mommyish

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
tay
She needs to eat something and put a few pounds on...........

petros
That's what I was thinking.

karrie
+9
#4  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by tayView Post

She needs to eat something and put a few pounds on...........

so apparently not just sanctimonious women who are critiquing and bullying.

SHE needs to do with her body whatever the hell she feels like. Contrary to how you've apparently been conditioned, she does not need to be spend her time trying to meet your standards.

Same goes for the unfit women who are snarky because she's too fit for their liking.

Do your thing, find people who already suit you, and let other people be.

Tecumsehsbones
+3
I'd be on it like a priest on an altar boy.

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

There you go.......Your Christianophobia flaring up again....

Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

so apparently not just sanctimonious women who are critiquing and bullying.

SHE needs to do with her body whatever the hell she feels like. Contrary to how you've apparently been conditioned, she does not need to be spend her time trying to meet your standards.

Same goes for the unfit women who are snarky because she's too fit for their liking.

Do your thing, find people who already suit you, and let other people be.

You mean....Tay isn't female??

I do like women a bit on the "comfortable" side...lol

taxslave
SInce most women wear less to the beach what's the big deal? Jealousy perhaps?

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

There you go.......Your Christianophobia flaring up again....

karrie

I do like women a bit on the "comfortable" side...lol

So do I. But there's a difference between preferring a type, and bitching that everyone isn't that type. lol.

DaSleeper

So do I. But there's a difference between preferring a type, and bitching that everyone isn't that type. lol.

I ain't biching, she's nice to look at, and she probably worked hard for that body, besides good genes....

Tecumsehsbones

Well, that wonderbra certainly gives her a convenient place to set her drink.

petros

I ain't biching, she's nice to look at, and she probably worked hard for that body, besides good genes....

Eating disorders are hereditary?

Blackleaf
I bet she's got more brains in her boobs than she has in her head.

karrie
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Eating disorders are hereditary?

she's got good fat layers between her thighs, over her abs, and across her ribs. Tall and slim does not equal an eating disorder. I've met women slimmer than that who ate like horses trying to 'fix' their builds so people would stop telling them how gross they were for being skinny. Literally, walking up to them, and telling them they're gross.

Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

I bet she's got more brains in her boobs than she has in her head.

And yet, she's still probably Einstein compared to a certain someone.

Blackleaf

SHE needs to do with her body whatever the hell she feels like.

What a load of trendy lefty nonsense.

A woman CANNOT do with her body what the hell she likes. What if she became a 5 stone anorexic? Would you be telling people that she should be able to carry on starving herself "because she can do what she likes with her body"?

I can just imagine your reaction should you be in the same room as her as she started slashing her wrists. You'd be restraining all those trying to stop her doing it and you'd be saying "It's her body! She has every right to slash her wrists! Let her do it! A woman can do what she likes with her own body".

It's just claptrap.

Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

A noticed you omitted the word you should have put in - "Catholic".

petros

she's got good fat layers between her thighs, over her abs, and across her ribs.

Do you need optics?

Because he meant Anglican altar boys.

Who is A ?

Tecumsehsbones

A woman CANNOT do with her body what the hell she likes. What if she became a 5 stone anorexic? Would you be telling people that she should be able to carry on starving herself "because she can do what she likes with her body"?

Um. . . yes. What business is it of anyone else's?

Quote:

I can just imagine your reaction should you be in the same room as her as she started slashing her wrists. You'd be restraining all those trying to stop her doing it and you'd be saying "It's her body! She has every right to slash her wrists! Let her do it! A woman can do what she likes with her own body".

It's just claptrap.

I totally support your right to kill yourself.

Aren't y'all the country that pioneered leaving a gun and one bullet in a disgraced officer's quarters as a subtle hint?

Blackleaf

Because he meant Anglican altar boys.

That's because he's racist.

Catholic would have been more fitting though, of course, and we all know I'm right. It isn't Anglicanism which has that reputation.

petros
It's not a race just like Jews aren't a race.

Blackleaf

Jews aren't a race.

Yes, they are.

petros
Are you a propane huffer or something? They are not a race. Are Buddhists a race too?

Blackleaf

They are not a race.

They are.

petros
Prove it. Start googling.

Blackleaf

Start googling.

I already have done.

petros
So post it.

Tecumsehsbones

It's just claptrap.

Nope. I'm not responsible for your irrational prejudices.

Blackleaf

So post it.

Why? Can't you google yourself?

karrie

A woman CANNOT do with her body what the hell she likes.

I love how you can't even differentiate between talking about life death scenarios, and talking about dictating how a person should look for someone else's personal sexual preferences.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

Why? Can't you google yourself?

I think I see the problem. Petros, being a Canadian and a scientist, holds that the maker of a statement is responsible for supporting it.

Blackloaf, being an Englishman and. . . well, an Englishman, holds that anything he says is truth.

petros
+1
I can but I have no need to because Jews and Anglicans aren't races and never will be.

no new posts