No touching allowed for school kids!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What a bunch of God damned bullsh*t. Who are the morons that think up this sh*t? Which we were kids in school it was a rare day when we didn't get a bloody nose, a black eye, scraped knees or elbows. No wonder the emergency wards are filled with kids suffering from hang nails etc. There is something radically wrong with the school administration. Anyway that will put the kibosh on soccer, rugby, grass hockey. Supposedly this comes from brain dead parents who should know better.
Playground touching ban defended by school principal - British Columbia - CBC News

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
Likely brought to you by the same folks that think that keeping score is bad and everyone should get a prize for "participation". Christ !!!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
That old saying about left wingers running asylums springs to mind again.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The problem with letting all the nominds look after our kids is that when they grow up they will think this is normal behavior. Need to have an IQ test for teachers cause it is obvious these ones have none.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Wasn't it the "right" that complained for years that pubic schools did not allow for "choice" and that "parents know best"? Now that the school boards are providing alternative options for parents, these parents are stupid....too funny.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Likely brought to you by the same folks that think that keeping score is bad and everyone should get a prize for "participation". Christ !!!

Don't get me started on that sh*t! But just a word or two on it. Kids today are shielded from any kind of disappointment, so if they happen to get disappointed they handle it with a gun or a knife. In this world there's winners and losers- you can't have one without the other, get used to it.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Jlm isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

The first thread had almost no way to be searchable, and a title that left no clue as to what it was about. It took me a while to find the right keywords to dig it up. So I really fail to see how someone is expected to know every topic that's been posted on here in recent history, sharp or not.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Jlm isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Doesn't take a "sharp knife" to outwit you, Gerry. -:)

The first thread had almost no way to be searchable, and a title that left no clue as to what it was about. It took me a while to find the right keywords to dig it up. So I really fail to see how someone is expected to know every topic that's been posted on here in recent history, sharp or not.

When I posted, Karrie, I did check the titles to see if the subject had already been posted, sorry if I missed something, however I did provide the link.