Range Rover Runs Over Bikers in NYC

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
via LiveLeak:

A black Range Rover ran over a group of bikers in New York City during an annual street ride. After running over multiple people at the :50 second mark, he takes off only to run over another person at the 5:00 minute mark. UPDATE: Some further info thanks to numerous users.

Range Rover runs over bikie gang, bikers chase and get revenge - YouTube

Pack of motorcyclists beat up SUV driver after high-speed chase when he TWICE ran over bikers in bid to escape with wife and child

• Range Rover attacked by motorcyclists after driver accidentally hit a biker
  • Vehicle then ploughs through stationary bikers that have surrounded it
  • Bikers chase the SUV, carrying couple and young child, and try to attack it
  • The driver then speeds off hitting motorcyclists for the second time
  • It eventually grinds to a halt in NYC traffic and bikers smash the window
  • Man in his 30s treated in hospital for lacerations to his face and body
  • Police said, contradictory to online comments, there were no other injuries

Shocking video of Range Rover crashing through bikers after they surround the vehicle during annual street ride | Mail Online

more

Disturbing Video Shows Confrontation Between Bikers, SUV In NYC « CBS New York

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
We had two run ins, as pedestrians, with those crotch rocket gangs in Manhattan. They are intentionally aggressive and looking for trouble. They purposely run lights in a massive pack, ignoring pedestrians, and daring anyone to try to stand up against their stupidity in traffic. This incident is exactly what they were looking for when they surrounded the SUV and slowed down to cause a fender bender.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
We had two run ins, as pedestrians, with those crotch rocket gangs in Manhattan. They are intentionally aggressive and looking for trouble. They purposely run lights in a massive pack, ignoring pedestrians, and daring anyone to try to stand up against their stupidity in traffic. This incident is exactly what they were looking for when they surrounded the SUV and slowed down to cause a fender bender.

I saw them right outside of NYC when I was leaving there. They were FLYING and I mean FLYING up I-95N weaving in and out of traffic doing about 100MPH... many of them were. There seemed to be about 50 of them or more.

It must be an extreme riding group

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I saw them right outside of NYC when I was leaving there. They were FLYING and I mean FLYING up I-95N weaving in and out of traffic doing about 100MPH... many of them were. There seemed to be about 50 of them or more.

It must be an extreme riding group

I suspect it's a bunch of d-bags trying to build up the biker cred of crotch rocket riders.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I suspect it's a bunch of d-bags trying to build up the biker cred of crotch rocket riders.

And they were just zipping in and out of traffic on 95N. So dangerous.

It was fun 20 minutes later seeing a whole herd of them on the side of the road with Connecticut State Troopers among them.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Why doesn't this **** ever happen to me.... every one of those bikers would be flat on their azz in the middle of the road..

You pull up along side me being aggressive with a cement barrier between us.. you better have your dental all paid up.

The driver of the SUV should have found the closest police station and driven directly to it and pull into the yard honking the horn, or even a fire station.

Besides, here in Canada I carry my Trucker Friend in the back seat all the time..

Trucker's Friend Axe Review, Fun, Path of Destruction - YouTube

had to use it once with a drunk driver.. police were aware.. the pick on the end can flatten a tired if the vehicle takes a run at you...

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
The hells angels are scum bags, of the highest degree. They take over the drug scene of your city claiming to control it for everyones good. Then next thing you know little erica is an addicted prostitute and eric is either pushing drugs or fighting people for the angels... Or he ran out of town

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I'm guessing that the hells angels are of a similar mentality?

No. The Hell's Angels do not go pick fights in the street and draw attention to themselves as a general rule. They do their shady business away from the public eye, and it's much worse than picking a fight with a motorist. This is juvenile 'we want to be gangsters' crap.... the HA ARE gangsters.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
The hells angels are scum bags, of the highest degree. They take over the drug scene of your city claiming to control it for everyones good. Then next thing you know little erica is an addicted prostitute and eric is either pushing drugs or fighting people for the angels... Or he ran out of town

No. The Hell's Angels do not go pick fights in the street and draw attention to themselves as a general rule. They do their shady business away from the public eye, and it's much worse than picking a fight with a motorist. This is juvenile 'we want to be gangsters' crap.... the HA ARE gangsters.

thanks for the info.

they apparently have retail outlets. :shock:

Hells Angels open Leslieville store near shuttered clubhouse
September 17, 2013
CityNews reporter Pam Seatle has reaction to the infamous motorcycle club’s Toronto business venture.
Hells Angels open Leslieville store near shuttered clubhouse | CityNews

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
There was a club in whiterock near vancouver that was run by the HA....

Girls getting date raped and their boyfriends getting smashed for being the boyfriend was the theme...

people look up to them because they represent "power".... These people are the ones who watch scar face movies, and have pictures of al capone on their face books... Their the same people who always talk about smashing people and smoking the biggest blunts.... And in my city these people i think make the majority... You put these people together in the room and you get organizations like the hells angels... Just a bunch of thugs bent on dominating the weak.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Looks like we're gonna add a little ranch dressing to that pie too. Tasty.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
There was a club in whiterock near vancouver that was run by the HA....

Girls getting date raped and their boyfriends getting smashed for being the boyfriend was the theme...

people look up to them because they represent "power".... These people are the ones who watch scar face movies, and have pictures of al capone on their face books... Their the same people who always talk about smashing people and smoking the biggest blunts.... And in my city these people i think make the majority... You put these people together in the room and you get organizations like the hells angels... Just a bunch of thugs bent on dominating the weak.

ROFLMAO!!!

I know plenty of Angels. They are nothing like what you, and those who are scared of the name, portray them as. I'm not saying that some of them aren't involved in some illegal endeavors but really, they are not some lawless gang of abusers and thugs. Sure, if you cross them you might want to leave town and change your name but otherwise they are really mostly a bunch of normal guys with families and jobs paying their bills and taxes.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I used to live on a street with a Hell's Angel couple. One was called Mick and I can't remember his girlfriend's name. They lived together in a house in the brand new estate where I used to live. Back in the Nineties they use to invite hundreds of their Hell's Angels mates around every weekend. You could tell when they arrived because the cul-de-sac outside was just filled with a huge roar. The street was just filled with people dressed in black on huge Harley Davidsons and other motorbokes, including some three-wheelers. They looked menacing - the blokes looking like brick ****houses, covered in tattoos and with long beards. The women were the same, except the beards. But they were alright. They were typical British Hell's Angels. They just gathered outside Mick and his bird's house, had cups of tea and a nice chat and if it was summer they had barbecues.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
HA's is a criminal organization much like the Italian Mafia. They aren't going to go beating your azz for no reason but if you are doing business with them you must understand you are doing business with a criminal element.

So sure... they'll wave to you as you are getting out of your car if they have a house next door. Stiff them on a meth or weed payment and you're bound to get hurt.

I know a guy who went to a Bike Rally and they were checking out a bike. It happened to belong to a Hell's Angel. He walked up to them and said...

"You like the bike?"
They said they did and they talked for a moment. Then the Hell's Angel tried to sell them raffle tickets. LOL. As if there was going to be a raffle. The guys said they weren't interested. Then Hell's Angel then told them...

"Then get lost... I don't want you looking at my bike then."

There it is.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
ROFLMAO!!!

I know plenty of Angels. They are nothing like what you, and those who are scared of the name, portray them as. I'm not saying that some of them aren't involved in some illegal endeavors but really, they are not some lawless gang of abusers and thugs. Sure, if you cross them you might want to leave town and change your name but otherwise they are really mostly a bunch of normal guys with families and jobs paying their bills and taxes.

Absolutely, not every HA is getting their hands dirty. But that doesn't mean they aren't part of the organization that does the nasty stuff. I've seen enough regarding their intimidation techniques, and how they put hookers in their places (ie, one got away and moved home to her family.... she was beaten to death and drug behind a pickup so others didn't get that foolish notion too), to know that having your hands clean doesn't mean you're not supporting atrocities.